Creator Dashboard

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. several people I speak to during streams are having the same issue, we have 5+viewers but only showing as 1 or 2 making it harder to hit affiliate average of 3, this should either be fixed or taken out of the affiliate system, help smaller streamers to create a small fan base. we stream everyday putting the hours up but the view count down as the stats are incorrect making it impossible to hit what's asked on average.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix the view count to be right all the time and not be messed up it hunts a lot of streamers that are trying to get affiliate or even partner

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see affiliate be only 2 to 2.5 average viewers to get

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be better to see stats and analytics of my status through the affiliation or partnership

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There seems to be an issue with the average viewership. There is always a difference between the average viewers in the achievement area of the stats and the real stats. I don't know if both numbers are wrong or if its just an issue with when they are updated, but it kind of is distracting and misleading if those numbers don't match.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customizable ranks

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have completed everything for Affiliate and not marking it as complete. I have streamed 7 days for longer than 2 hours and still showing 6 of 7. Would like assistance.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Twitch needs to do whatever they can to promote smaller streamers more. PLEASE STOP PROMOTING BIG STREAMERS AND HELP SMALL STREAMERS. what if a person is starting on twitch as a career like Ninja or Tfue they would want to be promoted more so then they can get a bit more viewers and actually start a good career.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why does it show I only have one viewer when I am streaming but when I look in
    my chat there are 12 people? None of the views count toward my stream analytics
    so I just have ghost in my chat. When I review the stream none of the views show.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It makes it a lot harder to me to try and affiliate as it says I have something around 2-3 viewers when actually I have around 7 or 5 when I count everyone so can you try and fix it

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I cannot upload videos

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Apart from being able to select streams by view count, high to low and vice versa, why not make a different category for smaller streamers in games to separate from bigger streamers, allowing the smaller streamers to watch among themselves and build up their audience without having to compete for spotlight from bigger viewer capture-ers.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I still believe there is an issue with viewer count, even with all the information you have re tweeted recently about such subject, i still feel like i have an in accurate view count due to how many users are in the chat list. Had family viewing on yesterdays stream but were not showing up as a viewer, was testing this morning and i know for sure the viewer count is wrong, I have 3 people in the house watching and chatting, all have accounts. not one registers as a viewer, had this issue since i started streaming on Twitch,…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Step 1 'Continue' button in Affiliate Selection section does not work. I'd like my problem fixed faster.

İştirak Seçimi bölümünde Basamak 1 'Devam et' butonu çalışmıyor. Maillerime geri dönüş almıyorum.Sorunumun daha hızlı düzeltilmesini isterdim.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Explore your dashboard" is not updated for me

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. no aparece mi canal en directo .si lo buscan mis seguidores el canal aparece y desaparece pero yo entro a mi cuenta normal y estoy en directo .q puedo hacer?

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. promote channels not by viewers but buy liked game category thousands of streamers can't get any views STOP PROMOTING CHANNELS WITH THOUSANDS OF VIEWS IF WE DON'T LIKE THE CATEGORY

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. En las ultimas semanas he tenido el "honor" de recibir en mi canal a un grupo de trolls, los cuales han estado dandome follow con cuentas falsas cuyos nombres eran acosadores, intimidantes, amenazadores y muy molestos. Este acoso ha llegado al punto de que he tenido mas de 100 follows de pura cuenta falsa y hostigadora y pues obviamente no me siento feliz.

Mi sugerencia es:
    Que las cuentas nuevas no puedan dar follow hasta tener una semana de antiguedad como minimo

Que los correos verificados solo puedan hacerse una cuenta adicional

Que las cuentas adicionales tarden una semana en…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?