Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1253 results found

1. Twitch should inform users who are adding or updating their payout method that Direct Deposit is not available for anyone outside the US.

While filling out your payment information, it asks you to input what country you are from. If you enter a country outside of US, and try to select 'direct deposit' as your payment method, there should be some mechanism there to stop you from moving forward, or at the very least, a notice somewhere on the page that direct deposit is not available outside the US. This would prevent someone outside the US from inputting their bank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PLEASE give viewers a mute option for TTS!!!!!! There are some streamers that have the most annoying chats. They constantly use TTS for annoying purposes. Streamers do not want to mute them, because they get paid for them. Allow us viewers to mute them so we don't have to hear them on our side.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When offline, and streamers are live from your suggested streamers list, you should have an option to show their channel on the shelf before your channel's content - channel trailers, previous streams, etc. It should be a configurable option so that if people prefer their own content be shown on the shelf first, they have that option as well. If you're trying to help promote other streams while keeping viewers engaged, it would help if they see the new content first - which allows them to see the new channel as well as engage with your own channel. Return viewers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 現在は配信オンラインの列が4、オフライン時(コメントを隠した場合)5列となっていますが、htmlが使えるように、または最上部は4列分の1つのパネルにするなどできればなと思います。ただスマホで見た時のレイアウトの兼ね合いもあるので妥協できるアイデアがないか自分自身も考えています。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey all!

We’re experimenting with a new panel in the Discovery page within your Analytics that shows a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers.

This panel includes a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers to help you compare different streams and understand how your audience changes over time. The data is available to be viewed in the chart at the top of the Discovery page, and it will help streamers determine when new engaged viewers are coming to the stream and deduce what can convert them to become returning engaged viewers.

Coming soon, we have plans to bring…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be amazing to have a "Junior Moderator" role

It would be a training role for new moderator with eventually restrictions

A good thing would be th possibility to see chat messages and moderation action

The idea is to be able review easily if the user would be a good fit for our moderation team

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 70/30 should just include all types of subscriptions instead of just recurring

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A restriction for suspicious users to make clips in a specific channel would be helpful for moderation.

I'm co-stream with a female streamer there is a problem in our channel with a user clipping anytime she leans over or turns around. I can see him doing it because the clips appear in the content section in my dashboard. It makes us feel unsafe and extremely uncomfortable.

It would be great if I could flag him as a suspicious user and it would make him unable to clip on my channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quise hacer raid mucha veces y me ha dicho No podemos iniciar el raid en este momento y lo hacia muchas veces y no me ha dejado

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Title says it. If I have a different Alert for first time Tier-3 and recurring Tier-3, I can't set that up because I can't choose the Alert to be "At least 2 months" AND "Tier-3"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For security, after some unpleasantness with problem people. A Visibility Button that you can choose if you don't want just anyone watching your stream. Visibility for "Public", "Twitch community", "Followers" and "Subscribers", so 4 buttons that your channel can be visible to, and we have the power to choose who. I think this could also solve a problem of how many actual viewers you have, the viewer count is completely inaccurate. This could be a solution! You are either viewing or you're not. Thank you for your attention!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As of now the only way to disable prerolls is to run three minutes of adds per hour. So viewers wont stay if a preroll comes up and leave if a 60 second add comes up every 20 minutes ( I know I do ). So maybe a 'later preroll' option that requires maybe 90 seconds of adds per hour will a 60 second preroll that will delay starting untill about 3-5 minutes of a viewer watching? So a viewer begins watching for 3-5 minutes to see if they will even stay, then a 60 second ad, then a 30…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Catagory suggestions get their stats ridiculously bolstered by Streamers who play the game who have 5000+ viewers.

I think the precise stats should still be displayed but other stats should also be displayed with the popular streamers cut out for a more accurate idea what the average percentages would be for the average every day streamer.

Removing streamers who have a huge majority of the over all viewers for a specific game can give much more precise stats because the guy with 5000 viewers is a one off type streamer. I'm not going to get 100 viewers just because that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Some streamers have poor volume control and continue to broadcast at a low volume.
    We would like you to analyze the volume level for them, provide them with analytical information on how quiet their broadcasts are compared to others, and suggest adjustments. This could be done after the broadcast, but could also be done in real time.

It is normal for listeners to adjust the volume on their own, but they have trouble hearing extremely low volume even when the twitch volume is set to 100.
    I do not want to increase the volume on my PC because the volume…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So I was thinking to do a feature for the mature in the stream instead of in the settings. But there is an error that give people like myself where I cant disable it. It is annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Over the past few weeks I've had various viewers mention that they were surprised I was streaming on Friday, a day I normally stream and have listed on my schedule. These viewers have all said they checked the schedule and it hasn't shown a stream on Friday. I checked on my end and I have my schedule set correctly. My wife even checked on her Twitch account today and my schedule was showing her that I didn't have a stream planned despite my schedule for the channel showing I did in fact have a recurring stream on Fridays. This is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the option for the creator to enable or disable subscriptions when there a affiliate if the whant to some of us dont want the money because we already have a paid job and just do it for fun and only like to give there viewers a great time and give them some emotes and channel point options

as i contented twitch support on this the said its not possible
    to have one other the other option enable or disabled

sadly i have to disagree on this as a former web designer /game developer
    its not that hard to add…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've had this issue for over 500 days where I've apply for partner and get the "review complete" status but no email! I've done everything thinkable, every-time I contact support they hit me with "We do not handle partnership applications". This is my 9th go around with the same problem and I have no way of accessing partnership support. I hope we can find a fix to this for creators that work hard for that badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. should have an instant approval progress bar

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd love to see average watch times for different type of viewers.

• For unique viewers
    • For non followers
    • For followers
    • For subs
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here