Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. For all these years I have been a creator on Twitch. I've always wanted to question myself "Why can't I reach Twitch Partner?" and "Why was Affiliate so easy to get and Partner is so much harder?".

These are the 2 primary questions I've always wanted to seek answers to and for the primary reasons listed below:

1: The Path To Partner Numbers isn't a proper system to have in place for the current Affiliate Streamers.
    2: The Features of Squad Streaming Stream Teams should be available to Affiliates

To elaborate more on my reasons above.

1: The idea of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new category suggestions feature in the overview tab of the dashboard should have a search option along with its filter, so that streamers can easily pick out categories/games they're interested in and see the stats. As it stands, you have to rely on the feature picking the category you want to see for you, which isn't all that reliable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think it would be nice to have the ability to edit your upcoming week or so's schedule. Bring in what is on the normal schedule, but have the ability to override for next week only.

For instance, there is an event coming up for 12/5-12/7. I would like my schedule to reflect that I will be postponing my standard schedule to participate. To do that currently, I would need to unschedule what I have, schedule the event, then come back and unschedule the event to revert my schedule.

Doable, but a hassle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The TwitchCon Get achievement is broken for those attending the Amsterdam / San Diego TwitchCon this year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. last night a follower pointed out they had subbed to me but it didnt show up either in chat or in my activity feed. it did show in my statistics so i know that it has been done - but this means that there may be follows or subs that i have not recognised (losing user engagement). this is not my fault as they are not showing in the activity feed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editors should be able to upload emotes, badges & edit "about me" section...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the Affiliate program launching many years ago and Partnership next to impossible for part-time streamers/parents/and people with lower viewership to obtain without extensive time-gating (and let's face it, luck), there needs to be a category for those that are already Affiliate and not yet Partner. Please consider giving your creators more incentive to stay on the platform and continue to grow our communities. Maybe this could look like those that have been an Affiliate since 2017 (close to launch), or with a certain number of followers/ viewers getting to this new step in the ladder to Partner. The ability…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Websites like Society6 and Redbubble have Paypal by default no matter in which country you're located as an author. It is not clear why Twitch does not allow me to use Paypal because I am not located in certain country. Also there is extremely limited list of payment methods available. It almost looks like those were made only for USA residents, and if you are not - wire transfer is your only option. Not quite fair.
    What I am suggesting is to add more payment options.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm archiving past broadcasts without auto publish (Twitch dashboard feature). There is no error when I click publish button, but there's no video on my channel.

Making highlight is working. But it is not convenient.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. в последнее время очень много мошенников выкладывают видео и получают деньги просто так. занимаясь накруткой рекламы на видео. сделайте компаньонку и партнерскую программу платной, чтобы только настоящие люди могли выкладывать видео на твич а не мошенники

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd love to be able to see more information on which tags are used and when. For example, am I getting more clicks on "woman" in Outdoor IRL, just chatting, etc? We only see the top 5 but I'd like to be able to see what the top 10 are. This would be super helpful to A/B test.

Plus seeing how those tags perform over time would be incredible. Same with channel overlap and analytics in general. Historical and cyclical performance is helpful particularly year over year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The description of a video in the video producer says that it accepts markdown, yet any valid markdown that I try does not seem to actually be formatted when I look back at the video in my channel.
    for instance twitch , the example that is given in the markdown basics guide (https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/markdown-basics?language=en_US) does not seem to actually work when I put it in the description of my video. It seems to just be plain text.
    here is the link to the video where I tried to use the markdown in the description: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1463517204

other markdown formats like…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can't delete the Chat Rules in Moderation Settings. The Text Box is always filled again with the old Content.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There seems to be some strange bug that is affecting my channel where the Twitch API is not providing the data correctly on external analytics sites like sullygome, twitchmetrics, twitchtracker, socialblade, Etc. Every analytics site I've tried are not displaying any of my stream data for the past 2 weeks+ of streaming. Not sure if this is somehow affecting my account in other ways on Twitch that I'm not aware of like maybe my viewer count is not displaying correctly. It's such a weirdly specific issue I don't even know how to report it correctly. If Twitch staff can shed…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why did your team decide it was a good idea to remove the ability for streamers to tag their streams by language manually? There are many of us who are polyglot around the world that are fluent in many different languages. This was a massive "eff you" to the community. You keep adding the most wildly niche tags and yet one of the most common things in the world you remove the tags for. It just seems so crazy that this has to be brought up at all.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a different name for Views vs Viewers. Maybe make Views something else as right now its easy to mix them up and think you have been view botted when in fact the names are too similar and you just missed the lack of ‘ers’ at the end. Just an accessibility issue. Maybe just add “all time” to Views. Anything to make it easier to differentiate.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it would be beneficial to remove Twitch Partner Status from people who don't meet the Partner criterias anymore (a 6-12 month period?). It drags down the whole experience and hustle to get one, maintain it and also grow further. Also Twitch Partners who don't meet the Partner criterias for a long time anymore, should not have more benefits than Twitch Affiliates.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Не могу поменять название трансляции , пишет ошибку ой что-то не так

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Taxes should be submitted via the creator dashboard instead of through the separate Amazon Payment Portal, which has a separate login that may be different than the users Amazon account.

Twitch should also partner with a tax chain (H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, etc.) and have the partner offer assistance to streamers who need assistance filing taxes with the royalties paperwork, as it's not straight forward and you can't really find clear, concise information of how to file these online.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the Clips Manager page there is a search function by Category or Channel name. If I choose the "channel name" one the page (after writing the channel name) just bugs out and shows a blank page. This works fine when searching for a channel that I have recently clipped in but when using a channel that I last clipped a few months ago, this bug happens.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?