Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Something about the new Video Producer page is extremely resource-intensive in Chrome. The lag is pretty awful.

Looking at Windows Task Manager, I've seen it start out using over 200,000 KB of memory. Scrolling up and down the page, I've seen it hit 600,000 KB. And after creating Highlights, I've seen it reach over 2,000,000 KB of memory!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The options in the left side drop down should allow you to open them in a new tab (as they used to). Just because I want to look at clips doesn't mean I want to navigate completely away from my dashboard.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Instead of having to get all your Twitch followers/subscribers to follow you on Twitch, Instagram, Discord, etc, what if there was a way to send a message to all directly from Twitch? Like you send a message and they get notified via email "Hey, sorry guys, but I won't be streaming today as my cat peed on my keyboard"?

I'm a small streamer and would benefit from this, and the bigger the streamer, the more useful this would be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. During charity/marathon streams there are many people involved. In chat they want to show that they belong to the organisers or hosts (examples) for the stream. The way they do it is by getting a modsword. But this has a risk for rouge mods. My suggestion is to add roles for charity/marathon streams like "Organiser", "Host" and maybe even "attendee". These roles will have a badge but less/other permissions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I used to people to click on every profile in my activity feed. To see how long they've been following or subbed etc and now I can't click on any profile in my activity. Please fix this. I'm on the latest version of chrome and using the lastest of win 10

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disabled users often don't have the opportunity to work as hard or long hours as their abled bodied counterparts. We often also have other expenses that healthy streamers don't. Like medications, therapies and treatment. Government aid has been shown in the media to not be sufficient and when streaming can make it possible, I want to draw your attention to how golden this is for not only me but for every disabled user on the platform. Please take this into consideration.
    Sincerely Ailin

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have another update regarding Twitch’s Alerts. Now, you can set up integrations with Streamlabs, Throne, Crowd Control, and StreamElements, to bring select third-party events they provide to your Activity Feed to help you recognize all the additional ways your community supports your channel (such as through tipping, merch purchases, etc.).

Help highlight your community’s contributions and celebrate them all in one place, with your own flair by tapping into the customization options for your Alerts in the Creator Dashboard.

This is just the beginning! We'd love to hear what other third party streaming tools you'd like deeper Twitch integrations…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently the Twitch Earnings Dashboard only show us our Revenue based on UTC time zone. If you are not UTC time zone, this leads to a lot of confusion.

For example, if I stream on Friday and Saturday during the evening Pacific time, part of Friday's revenue will be showing as Saturday's.

We also are missing important information for seeing trends over which of our streams performed well to make better decisions in the future.

There's no reason our earnings data can't be in our stream summary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Something has changed within the past week 11/5/2023. Usually we see red bars where the audio is muted when we're looking at our unpublished videos in the content section.

Now it's missing and only says that it's muted, but the red indicator is gone so we can't see at a glance how much is muted and where.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fare sondaggi era una buona idea per guadagnare bit, così come guardare le pubblicità, ma al momento nonostante abbia partecipato a diversi sondaggi con la determina di ricevere bit entro 45( non si è capito a cosa si riferiva se a minuti, ore o giorni) non si è visto neanche un bit nel mio profilo twich. Ora io chiederei più chiarezza agli sviluppatori e aggiungerei che oltre ai sondaggi, che sono davvero sporadici, per chi tifa potrebbe esserci l'opzione che chi ha trascorso un minimo di 5o ore al mese posa ricevere almeno 50 bit per aiutare a tifare gli…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Creators to track an 'Achievement' in their Analytics Dashboard along the lines of "Road to 70/30 Split" or "Partner Plus Program" to track how many Active Subscriptions the Creator has remaining to unlock the Partner Plus Program to earn the 70/30 split.

Currently, the only way to access and track this information is through downloading a .CSV file via their Subscriber List under "Earnings" and then importing the data into an Excel sheet.

This solution would help Creators track the necessary data and information to help better obtain their goals.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The information displayed in the Creator Home page could use some expanding with little info cards explaining what the statistics it displays are meant to mean.

I really like the idea of being able to see your top chatters. But currently what it displays is:
    -A number and a comparison to last number
    -a list of 3 chatters

To me, it is totally unclear what this number means. Is it the amount of chats? No can't be because my analytics show completely different numbers. So is it the average chats of these 3 people together? Or what?!
    There is no…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This posts consists of 2 bugs, that I have found while editing channel points.
    Both of them happen when trying to edit an existing channel point reward.
    Details bellow

A - color picker doesn't load current color properly

When trying to edit color for a channel point reward, the HEX code displayed is always "#392e5c". After opening the reward edit window for the second time, it loads the proper HEX code
    Steps to reproduce:
    - 1 - Create a custom channel point reward a give it some non-default color
    - 2 - When returning to creator dashboard at later point,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think there should be a minimum following and a minimum hours of streaming to become affiliate. 3 viewers are absurd. It takes the determination and ambition from us people who are trying to become affiliate. I'm sure there are many more suggestions like this. Also if we stream longer to get more people in, it throws the numbers off for the viewers per hour. So if i stream for 12 hours straight, and ive had one person watching for about 10 and then all of a sudden i get a crowd of 3, the viewr count will be less…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Head mod - has many similar abilities as the streamer to help out like mod and unmod people, being able to also put mods in emote only and everything else and will be able to punish everyone including assistant mod except the streamer also able to choose to make someone assistant mod or even take it away and it will come with the golden mod badge or anything suitable

Assistant head mod - same thing but cant punish the streamer or the head mod and it comes with a silver mod badge or anything suitable

whether they are a big…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Game (Directory) needs to be a stat type for the analytics graph in Statistics Overview.

I made a simple example from a screenshot to illustrate how it could look like.

Analytics Overview: Games streamed

Example: https://i.imgur.com/ajtvjKF.png

Stackbar columns with segments relative to count of games.
    Label as game cover with frame and stackbar color from prominent game cover color.

A fundamental insight

With Twitch Analytics we get en insight in how our stream is performing but not as much insight about why.

For many streamers, what game we stream plays a major part in areas like viewer count, chatmessages, new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A few years ago, I posted an idea of an Improved Editor role, but since then that post has become a bit outdated.

In reality, it’s more than just the editor role that needs to be improved, so let’s breakdown what each role should be.

Editor - Should be able to highlight and clip/manage clips and adjust the overall appearance of a streamer’s channel.

Features/Abilities:

• Edit highlights and publish them

• View analytics just like a streamer can

• Manage clips, adjust their lengths, and titles. Credits could say Clipped by and then edited by

• Should have a badge maybe a pencil…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So I recently have had an issue with twitch and had quite a bad experience with them my tax forms got messed up for whatever reason Twitch appoligised for this however it had messed up two months payments now I'm being told ive got to wait till the 3rd months payouts I believe this is unacceptable despite speaking to twitch there refusing to sort this issue out (Twitch you need to fix issues like this and prevent them from happening)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yesterday I made $60. Now today it tells me I only made $45. Last week it did the same thing when i made $50. Said I only made $45.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?