Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I write half of the name of one streamer, it does not go out to me, but another channel goes to me on another streamer!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am a small streamer and i have 50 followers but I don't have the average of 3 viewers yet so I thing that channel points will also be fun for chat to interact

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if there was a way in which consoles could have better overlays to stay more interesting. Obviously there is the overlay expert extension but the quality is not the greatest. Would be nice to not feel disadvantaged and would really help make streams more interactive.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. si pudieran hacer esto atraerian muchas personas de consola porque algunos streamers no tenemos para una pc potente

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make a section where people can find smaller streamers with maybe under 100 followers so they can grow quicker

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Estaría muy bueno que hicieran tutoriales en Español, ya sea de cómo lanzarte por primera vez en Twitch, cómo configurar, cómo ganar audiencia, ideas para crear contenido, cómo llamar la atención, mejorar los títulos, cosas que se pueden hacer y cosas que no para evitar que los canales estén sancionados por no saber inglés y no enterarse de las normas, mucha gente intenta progresar, pero tienen que recurrir a otras plataformas y luego se mudan, estaría muy bueno que hagan todo desde aquí, de esa manera nadie se muda de plataforma y ganan mayor cantidad de streamers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I've been Having issues getting access to my account and I can't seem to get through to Customer support in any meaningful Capacity. Please give us a way to submit a ticket and discuss the issue with a support rep. The options that you have for the clarifying questions are not sufficient. I've had my account password reset twice now because the reps don't even read the request, only the question catagories.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please put all the features of the original live dashboard into the creator dashboard.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. when comes twitch prime in india..we are waiting please.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. pues yo no se como cargar videos a mi canal , son videos que he modificado para que se vean mas bonitos

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The stream title keeps getting reset after a random amount of time. An example of a stream title that got reset was

"hardcore multiplayer"

This is getting annoying as I have to stop what I am doing and go and reinstate the title. This has only happened since the new dashboard.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Something about the new Video Producer page is extremely resource-intensive in Chrome. The lag is pretty awful.

Looking at Windows Task Manager, I've seen it start out using over 200,000 KB of memory. Scrolling up and down the page, I've seen it hit 600,000 KB. And after creating Highlights, I've seen it reach over 2,000,000 KB of memory!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. en mi canal esta suceciendo A MENUDO un troll que llena de bots en mi canal con followers QUE NO SON y estoy corriendo el riesgo de ser baneado por fraude, alguien sabe como solucionar esto?, tengo miedo de que todo mi ezfuerzo por conseguir el afiliado sea en vano

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please fix the algorithm of twitch, Small streamers are staying small while big streamers are getting bigger, I suggest changing your algorithm to something like Tik Tok or YouTube. It will expand your platform and help small streamers grow.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Possibilità di vedere in elenco anche gli streamer con meno follower, garantendo a chi guarda di potersi iscrivere gratis la prima volta.

Possibilità di far partecipare i propri spettatori ai giochi creando delle chat private e poter segnare accanto al nome il numero di volte che ha partecipato.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. He notado que a muchos Stremers (como a mi), le resultan un gran problema al sumar el Media de 3 espectadores, la cual es una frustración que no lleguen a tal porcentaje para que suba su media de espectador.
    A pesar del esfuerzo de cada uno, hay que valorar también la dedicación al llevar a cabo su directo.
    Me gustaría que haya 2 canales de directo (incluye todos los juegos, por ejemplo: League of Legends) obviamente dependiendo de cuantas visualizaciones tiene cada Stremer a la hora de stremear.
    Por un lado, un canal que haya una gran cantidad de visualizaciones,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to see the chat when i m streaming from Xbox it need blue screen i see people chatting from my Xbox please 🙏 and thank you 10 rating 10 star

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. small streamer are not happy about this we are tired that we dont get any viewers because we dont show app

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make a page on twitch to find streamers that have less than 50-100 views so you don't have to scroll down pages to find small creators.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?