New Creator Dashboard

New Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. it would be nice to be able to set a hot key like ctrl+m and it puts adds a stream maker, just add a numerical value as the description in order 1, 2, 3, 4... it would be nice to not have to disengage with the chat and game to mark a stream.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to have some way to see who is currently in chat. Not just a master list of who has been in chat but a updating list of who is currently in chat.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So basically if I decide to start my stream on my PlayStation I can still manage it on my PC so if I want to switch games without ending the stream I can switch the hosting device over to my PC until my next games is opened and ready to stream I can just switch it back host device to my PlayStation, I think a great amount of people will find this very helpful. thank you for your time and consideration

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Warum bleiben die Videos nicht auf Twitch habe da so ein Ablaufdatum was soll der Quatsch lasst die doch oben damit sie jeder sehen kann egal wie alt usw

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I know that you can edit all the panels on the PC version of the website, but unfortunately, on the mobile you can not edit any of the panels at all. Maybe you guys should consider moving some of the PC features to the mobile app, such as the ability to edit panels.

It would not only be really convenient to be able to edit on the go, but it would also make life a little bit easier, since not everybody owns a PC.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i cannot find my url at all and i am appling for a support a creator code because my family is short of money but i cant get it right now due to the fact my url is nowhere

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cheers from Korea!

I work as an international medical executive. In my free time I've explored the world of streaming across multiple platforms. I really enjoy the reliability of Twitch when I click broadcast, I've had no downtime. I have had a great time building communities on various platforms, however, I do notice many beginner broadcasters struggling to understand the fundamentals of Twitch. I.e. the importance of audio, how important lighting is for camera, and keeping a schedule. I've taken a business minded and data driven approach to streaming and it's been such a fun journey. Is there any interest…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I noticed there isn't a notification alert for a new message in the chat. Also maybe adding a feature that let's you stream while using a camera from a different device. For instance if the Streamer was streaming from their PS4 they would be able to use their phone as the camera without having to be 2 separate streams. Other than that, you guys are killing it!!! Keep up the great work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello! Me and my friend was thinking about how great would be if Twitch provide something to help those who hasn't the hability of hearing. We've found a way to caption what we are saying live (we are using Twitch Subtitles by PubNub) but we need something else to help us to communicate the audience that our channel is for EVERYONE. Something like a tag on the description. "Audio transcription enabled" would do the job. With time and engagement enough to prove to everyone that there are people in this condition who are interested in our content, we should make…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ¿Cómo es posible que un video sea silenciado por derechos de autor si la música es de Soundtrack by Twitch?
    La sugerencia es que solucionéis esto por favor.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The blue broadcast bar would be awesome with a transparent overlay.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My English is not very good. So I use Google Translate.

I am a live broadcaster in Taiwan, and I would like to suggest that the live broadcaster can pay to purchase a channel that allows viewers to adjust the picture quality.

Everyone knows that the platform provides a function that allows viewers to adjust the picture quality. It is given priority to the live partners according to the quota, and then to the live allies if there is excess quota, and finally to the general live host.

However, except for the peak time, as long as there is a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. maybe i don't know about it, but i stream directly off of my console as it is right now. I wish there was a way to have my overlay on top of my console stream or at least be able to add it on my twitch channel in real time. would just be cool to see some intergration between platforms, as not all of us are pc streamers :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. La mia idea se potreste mettermi affiliato per favore sono 2 anni che strimmo
    PER FAVORE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be nice if when you time out, ban or delete a message a report button shows up next to the users name. As a moderator I would like there to be an easier way to report a users message to Twitch.
    Currently when ever you time out, ban or delete a message (using the Mod Icons that show up when the “Show Mod Icons“ setting is enabled) the user receives the punishment and the delete message button disappears no matter what punishment you give. It would be nice if when a message is deleted there is a report…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As I have seen already there are feature requests for overlays on PS4, but why not make that Universal, and while that's happening why not find an overlay software that works for Chromebook, and maybe an internal stream encoder.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hey,
    Audio on some of my videos is being muted for the duration of the video because i often play music in the BG while I draw, even for songs that aren't being claimed. Bummer! Can you unmute my audio in video producer, so that I can clip sections and hear my own voice? I will be able to appeal copyright claims on clips that contain short enough sections of a song to count as fair use,
    and can clip AROUND claimed audio to avoid that stuff,

but because I can't hear my burps or my jokes I am not…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This is also inconsistent with the rest of the interface, since raiding is a stream activity and not chat moderation

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?