Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a small streamer I find it really hard to gain more viewers. I'm not getting noticed. I think it would be very helpful for smaller streamers to make a way for people with smaller view counts to be easier to find because we are struggling to gain views and interaction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ayudaría que el algoritmo de Twitch ayudara a los nuevos streamers si son constantes en cuestión de días y horario para mostrarlos en la parte superior como sugerencias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Me encanta la plataforma, pero como nuevo creador parece que es sumamente difícil ser descubierto, seria bueno alguna opcion en donde te den relevancia a los que estamos comenzando en este mundo.

gracias saludos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cross-platform stream control is an idea I had that would help me and a lot of other small steamers. Cross-platform stream control is was you can use Twitch studio to control your steaks from a different device, for example if I’m streaming on my Xbox I would like to use Twitch studio for overlays and alerts while I’m streaming on Xbox. Thank you, and please add this feature soon :).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd really love to be able to add more to my stream even if I'm not streaming on a pc, like: being able to see emotes, add overlays, sound effects, a viewer count or even show me who's just entered the stream. it'd be really cool to be able to personalized all of this features either in the twitch app on our consoles or on the computer, either way would work just fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hoje em dia está praticamente impossível de um canal crescer organicamente. Estando atrás de canais gigantes, estaremos desfocados, sem possibilidade de crescer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Video Producer doesn't show exactly when a previous stream will expire. Having an actual countdown clock that activates on the day would be useful to know how much time remains before the stream must be either saved or can be edited. I've lost streams that way thinking I had more time to do something with the material than I apparently had.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd love the ability to be able to edit the Titles of clips created by other people for my channel within the Clips Manager settings. It would make things more easy to find and adjust and catch more eyes if I could rename it. Often when people make clips it just leaves the full stream title which may not do that moment justice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There has to be a better way to get unmuted from copyright free audio.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Maybe the new streamers that are consistent in schedule, streaming time, features on chat, should be rewarded having a better visibility, meaning that they could be more easily discoverable by viewers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. El editor de destacados es demasiado grande para la pagina y esto hace que se tenga que estar subiendo y bajando para tratar con el, yo tengo una extensión para editar el CSS y he conseguido arreglarlo quitando el padding y cambiando el alto de la barra de tiempo.
    Aun así considero que se puede mejorar y compactar de forma que sea mas fácil de manejar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pôs está tudo muito caro, e eu gosto muito de interagir com o publico.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Id just like to directly export clip of gameplay straight to my youtube channel. It'd help smaller streamers who possibly cant edit their VoDs just yet or don't have enough space to store it in one go.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Novas formas de incentivos a novos canais até que eles consigam bater as metas de ser afiliados e parceiros como por exemplo aumentando um pouco a visibilidade a cada meta batida alcance e visualizações ajudam muito na caminhada e eu acho que é a unica coisa que falta de apoio a novos canais aqui na twitch Lembrem se nos novatos somos o futuro da plataforma trazemos renovação novas ideias e trabalhos e com a gente um novo publico acho que merecemos também sermos valorizados

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd love to be able to update my stream schedule from the mobile app. Having to go through two separate pages just update the time the stream starts or canceling one for the evening sucks especially when I don't have access to my computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. At the moment when viewing "users in chat" you get to see everyone who's tuned in on your stream even if they were only there for a brief moment and left. This feature itself is great but is overall lackluster, as one of many small streamers engaging with my audience is a crucial cornerstone to growing my community, and having the ability to connect on a 1 to 1 level is of the utmost importance. I propose instead of just having the users in chat function display all viewers (even the ones that left) for it to be reorganized as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. incorporate viewerstorm and let them know I was the one giving the Idea to you to incorporate them, or integrate with them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?