• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Que los canales mas pequeños salgan en recomendados :(

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If you have the Twitch studio for streaming, have your set up work if you stream from you Twitch Xbox app.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No more followers list/page,what is up with that?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The current system on Twitch where you have Mature Audience setting, you really need to add a better Age Verification system than a button to confirm you are of age. To me this is lazy age verification, you need to have actual age verification before being allowed to watch streams that are marked for Mature Audience. It's such a simple process where you can confirm your age once with a third-party entity that can verify your actual age with official documents, so no documents are handled by Twitch directly, thus keeping the security and confidentiality of it's users sensitive information.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. can't find the squad stream widget

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The dashboard layout should be saved so that upon going to it after the browser is closed or the cache has been refreshed, the user doesn't have to keep reapplying the wanted layout.

This is such a time consuming headache that could easily be fixed with a metadata addition to the user database.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Por que están tardando tanto en aceptarme los dos emoticonos? Llevo ya mas de 3 dias. Me gustaría saber si hay algun problema!
    Tengo ganas de tener mis Emotes ya!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am an editor on another steamer's dashboard and I occasionally start Reruns on his channel on days when he has let me know he can't make it for whatever reason (travelling, sick etc.). It would be great if I could search or filter the channel Highlight videos so that I don't have to spend ages scrolling through the endless list looking for a video created months ago.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i feel like twitch should add a small streamer section I've been streaming for over 3 years and put out $1000 or more to make my stream better but no can see it because no one can find me so cant we have this but we could make it a requirement of 300 hundred to 1000 followers to set a limit it would make more fun for new streamers to be recognized

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The ability to create chapters within your VODs post-stream

There are instances where a change in stream title & category doesn't register with your stream. In cases, like so it makes it difficult for viewers to find the select point where you stream segment they want to watch is.

If created after your stream is done you would be able to go into the video mangager/editor and create select chapters in order to better organize a VOD for viewer consumption.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think that console and mobile streamers would engange more people if there was an overlay option for us since only people with obs or other app for streaming are able to show the overlay

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This is music stream focused
    So RTMP can comfortably handle 4 channels of audio @256. Allow creators to send 4 channels with the content on 1&2 and VO on 3&4. Have 2x mute buttons and use an automix to dip 1&2 while creator is talking. Obviously creators would have to opt in but it would increase their passive listeners and help your platform

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I really do not like how the Raid Channels menu is, I don't want to just have a list of 5 channels from the list, I want to be able to see a full complete list of channels I follow, and have a seperate tab for searching other online streamers just by using the search function. I have to always navigate back to my channel page just to see a proper full list of channels I'm looking to raid after a stream that are online from either friends or other people I've never seen before.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to have the ability to reset everyone's channel points on my channel manually or automatically (daily, weekly, monthly) like the bits and sub gift leaderboard.

Also i'd like to see more options. Being able to activate emote only chat automatically for a given amount of time after using channel points etc.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have seen that there is the possibility to stream from "guest" channels to mine and that I can invite the guest channels through e-mail, they will receive a token and start streaming on my channel through Twitch Studio Beta, OBS and so on but, as I understand, there is no way to do it directly from my console. It would be great if I could stream on an host channel with my personal one with the invite and the token.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In the same way one can search channels high-to-low, it would be great to also let people search for low-to-high. I have had people come into my channel saying they scrolled through to find the content with low viewer count.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I propose either:

*The ability to choose multiple categories.

*A variety streamer category.

So many talented variety streamers would benefit from both options. This would both strengthen the twitch community as a whole as well as create a new community of streamers who are already established to find each other.  Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Up the bitrate Twitch. We have 4k60 consoles and PCs that can run 4k120, theres zero reason why bandwidth should be limited by anything other than the streamer's ISP. If I have 1GBPS, I should be able to stream a 65000KBPS stream in 4k, practically eliminating artifacts. In addition, transcoding should be a ubiquitous feature. This would only serve to bring actual high quality content to anyone who has the desire to consume it. These artificial limitations are absurd, especially since YouTube has made massive endroads here.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. O design da twitch esta ótimo, neste quesito acertaram em cheio.

Já quanto a opção de chat no app para console, seria interessante uma vez que já veria msg em tela, sem precisar tirar a atenção da live em tela de tv para o celular, assim tu já veria que tem algum amigo / publico escrevendo msg para responder.

Notificação de host, esta não notifica apesar de contar como expectador, publico na live.

De resto tudo ok

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Channel Point Rewards to be grouped, or marked for a specific game. This would allow the rewards to seamlessly change between games for variety streamers, and would prevent clutter on the rewards menu.

Example - Playing Dead by Daylight and having a "Pick my Killer" reward will only show when the active game is set to Dead by Daylight, if the streamer has set the reward up to do so.

Switching to Valorant will hide the "Pick my Killer" reward, and show any available rewards for Valorant instead, such as "Sherrif Only Round".

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?