New Creator Dashboard

New Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. llevo 2 meses haciendo directo con 3-4 espectadores ¿porque no me llega el contrato del afiliado?

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Que cuenten mas los seguidores que los wiers para conseguir el afiliado

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. soy streamer y no e podido meter metodo de pago para mis seguidores y no se como hacerlo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let the option to start over Affiliate onboarding be easily accessible through any part of the process. I made a mistake with tax info and now its been months since I've been able to do anything about. Twitch Support says there is a 'Start Over' button on the Affiliate Onboarding page but therE is no such thing at the time of me typing this!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streaming for hours is easy but getting more views or followers are hard since you have to compete with thousands of other small streamers not to mention that "Recommended" recommends the big time streamers which makes it even more harder. "Recommended" should recommend small streamers to help people like me to at least get those achievements.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. en el analisis del canal sale que ya tengo 50 seguidores pero en mi canal y en el logro sale que tengo 38 necesito saber el por que :/

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I feel like the hours make the views go down too much and I’ve been trying to get affiliate for months

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I just got affiliate and I'm unable to save the emote prefix code for the first time.

I've tried numerous attempts at setting a prefix but just keep getting hit with a error that says the following:

`
    There was an issue with your request.

Your emote prefix can be updated once every name change.
    `

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Squad Stream came out over a year ago now and it's still only available for partners. This feature needs to be made available for everyone ASAP. It is astonishing that it hasn't been already.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop monopolizing streamers let them stream to multiple platforms. I want to have the ability to stream to both Twitch and to YouTube as an affiliate or partner but your terms of service will not allow it... Do away with that and let us stream to multiple platforms. This will help generate more traffic and new veiwers. I used a service called restream before I was forced to do Twitch only cause i want the benifits of affiliate and partner... not right... and it breaks my heart...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. todo esta muy bien excepto que llevo 8dias trasmitiendo y ya habia completado el desafio de los dias del afiliado y ahora dice que tengo 6 dias cuando antes decia que tenia 8

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like you guys to recommend smaller streamers like my self bc it is really hard to grow f you guys only show big streamers in the recommendations but what about us no one knows bc we are all the way on the bottom

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bajara la media de espectadores para conseguir el afiliado

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You know people follow and then dont watch so once they hit there hours dont add on and when they dont have people on a stream dont just remove 1 or 2 of avrage viewers thats hard to gain back!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ich verliere auf sehr merkwürdige Art und WEise ständig Affilität obgleich ich genug Zuschauer aufweisen kann ... nach 2 monaten !!!!!!!!! mit mind 3 Zuschauern ständigem wegnehmen von Punkten und zurechnen von nur 0,01 punkten für 4 h Arbeit .... stinkt mich das System hart an.
    Daher meien Idee, belohnt doch das ihr sagt streame mind XY Zeit ODER habe XY Zuschauer auf XY Zeit ! so sind Leute mit 1000 h !! Streamzeit ebenfalls belohnt .-.- und kriegen nich wegen all der FAIL Bugs hier ne Vollkriese .

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring it back... maybe for affiliates and partners only? Maybe make it an option you can turn on and off

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ci mettettono tanto ad aggiornarsi le statistiche per esempio dell'affiliato.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?