Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. è da giorni che l'aggiornamento degli obbiettivi rimane bloccato a mercoledi 31 Marzo. A causa di questo bug non mi è arrivato il modulo da compilare per l'affiliazione. Potete risolvere il prima possibile? Grazie

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yo tengo 55 seguidores y ya tengo la media de espectadores . no me carga la opcion de lo de afiliado , me dice que tengo 27 seguidores y tengo 55 me. lo podeis arreglar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. No cargan las estadisticas de seguidores, visitas, media y no puedo tener los requisitos para el afiliado.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi, I stream a lot, with some pauses over the time, but would like to ask if I couldn´t get sub button cuz I think I have nice number of views on my stream. Thank you for reviewing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Por favor gostava de ser menos flopados que passassem mais pessoas pela minha live por favor assim não consigo ser afiliado nem partner porque ninguém passa pelo meu canal estou flopado

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No tener que llegar a esa media de viewers simplemente que te allan visto 10 personas a la vez en un directo para tener el la afi

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Riguardo l affiliato mi dice che non è disponibile da più di un mese

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cuantos dias tarda la forma de pago? me pone que esta en revison y puse paypal...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I don't like how I need to have 5 chatters at once. I don't get enough people in there at once to find 5 chatters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Anyway twitch can get these issues looked at. It says on my channel i have a certain amount of followers and on the achievement part of the website it says a much lower amount. Can someone please have a look into this ongoing issue, It has been this way going on five (5) days now and it is starting to get me to not wanna use this site anymore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have streamed over 110 hours trying to become an affiliate of twitch but its hard because i average at 2 veiwers every stream i grind and try my hardest to do different things I'm always interactive with everyone who joins even if it's just for 10 minutes that they watch. Maybe change the viewers and do a follower based affiliated system

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I streamed for about 2 hours, I can see my stream summary but in path to affiliate it doesn't appear the new stats that I have. Like, I had a media of 4 viewers, streamed for 2 hours, my second day of streaming but the stats on my path to affiliate don't change! What is going on?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No me aparece para llenar el formulario del afiliado y ya cumpli con los 4 requisitos; tengo que esperar algún tiempo o algo ???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Limiting your affiliates to only creating content for Twitch limits their growth potential. Since I cancelled affiliate and focused on great content and spreading my brand, I have had greater growth.
    Remove pre-roll ads from Affiliates and don't limit the content to just Twitch (i.e. only stream to twitch no other platform). Also, you need to remove the whole we own your brand thing and can do what we like, that is just poor business.
    The more room you give people to grow on your platform, the more they will bring in for your platform. Consider the long game and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Like make it a lil more easier so where people don't give up when they are close,. like I'm at 52.76 hours with 0.78 average viewers like I don't know how long i been streaming for but. yall making this way to hard for people. I hate that its over a 30 day period time. it should be like over 15 or even 19 day time period .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?