New Creator Dashboard

New Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can you lower the amount of followers you need to become a twitch affiliate

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. es wäre schön wenn man die leute vor der affiliate schon abonieren könnte die leute damit vieleicht die kleinen streamer auch eventuel vorran kommen könnten

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Entre al analisis del canal , y los ingresos de publicidad tanto como de bits ya no estan, tampoco aparece la tabla que me marca el ingreso de cada cosa

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. man allow twitch streamers to accept bits and cheers and all the cool features because if you give all the cool features to top content creator then nobody will come to our stream and it would deprive the ability to create new content sp please make affiliation via followers not on viewers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. iştirak sözleşmesini doldurmak çok zor olmamalı yeni yayıncılara da ihtiyaç var bu platform da şahsen ben 100 takipçiyi geçtim düzenli olarak yayın yapıyorum fakat iştirak olamadım henüz ortalama izleyici yi bulmak zor oluyor ön plana çıkamadığımız için bunu tüm yeni yayıncılar adına söylüyorum. Teşekkürler

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. o consigo configurar el paso 3 de afiliados, no lo entiendo..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Darle auto host a un canal que este jugando la misma categoria en el canal de otro que acaba de terminar su directo y no tiene alojamiento para nadie mas, con preferencia a los canales de que tienen muchos horas y pocos viewers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you make a way that we can see the break down of how you average the viewer count for non affiliated streamers? I stream 3 hours daily and i know that it hurts my average because i have people coming in and out throughout the stream. If i could see how you break it down i can adjust what i'm doing to prevent myself from getting affiliated. I know that this is part of the job and you have to work hard for it, and i don't want you to make the average lower because it would ruin the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is currently the ability to change payout details but not to see what your existing ones are without starting the process of changing them.
    It would be good if a partially obscured summary of payout details was available so it was easy to confirm that they are as expected. Date last updated would also be a valuable piece of data.

I've recently become an affiliate and set up my details last night. Today I've received an email saying my details recently changed, but I didn't have a way to see if that was referring to my creation of the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I don't have an SSN because I'm Canadian and not 18, I have all the requirements to become an affiliate and I'm waiting for the email. So the real question is, how do I become an affiliate without a SSN.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GAMER desde los 20 años, juegos como MONKEY ISLAND, TOMB RAIDER (LOS PRIMEROS) SON LOS QUE MAS ME GUSTAN. JUEGO SOBRE TODO PARA PASAR UN BUEN RATO, JUEGOS DE ESTRATEGIA EN TIEMPO REAL, ES DECIR, HORAS Y HORAS DE DIVERSION SIN PARAR, HASTA QUE DIGAS BASTA!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Guten tag wieso dauert bei euch die Affiliate solange was soll das ich warte nun schon seit 4wochen und nix läuft hier von euch ich finde das eine frechheit und werde es auch so veröfflichen das mann hier solange warten muss bis Twitch/Amazon was tut besser gesagt immer noch nix tut . Sorry aber ich bin so sauer. Ich bitte sie nun die Affiliate frei zu geben so das ich entlich was tun kann . Schließlich hab ich zu schauer die sich beschweren das sich keiner ein Sub da lassen kann.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tardar mas en recibir el afiliado.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop monopolizing streamers let them stream to multiple platforms. I want to have the ability to stream to both Twitch and to YouTube as an affiliate or partner but your terms of service will not allow it... Do away with that and let us stream to multiple platforms. This will help generate more traffic and new veiwers. I used a service called restream before I was forced to do Twitch only cause i want the benifits of affiliate and partner... not right... and it breaks my heart...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have been grinding for 2 years trying to get this, but when i finally got it I found out that the invitation could take weeks. This is ridiculous!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hola me llamo Manuel, mi canal es xBlackys_ no se si hay algún error pero en teoría me deberían de dar el afiliado, ya que solo me falta la media de espectadores y si hago la media de streams que tengo me da' un 3,01 pero me sale que tengo un 2,9. Sería muy bien que me pudieran arreglar este problema.

Muchas gracias de antemano y un saludo.

Manuel.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hola, resulta que tengo 52 seguidores hasta el momento y en el logro del afiliado me aparece que tengo 48 seguidores en vez de 52

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?