Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. I've noticed some of the content creators (Like gamers for example) are moving to twitch due to censorship & demonetization against inappropriate videos. (Like gameplay videos with FPS stuff) And like me, there are some content creators who don't broadcast that much but rather upload videos/clips to twitch. So I was wondering if you can be fair to twitch uploaders by adding a second option to join twitch affiliates or partnerships for twitch uploaders. Plz add this, the twitch uploaders depend on you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is it possible for Korea to change the settlement amount to 50 dollars someday? Also, what is going on with the payment method?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Another tier that is between affiliate and partner that is !FOLLOWER! based to give some sort of recognition to smaller streamers who have grown.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let the option to start over Affiliate onboarding be easily accessible through any part of the process. I made a mistake with tax info and now its been months since I've been able to do anything about. Twitch Support says there is a 'Start Over' button on the Affiliate Onboarding page but therE is no such thing at the time of me typing this!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DONT MAKE ANY STREAMER PAY ANY FEE IN ANY WAY TO GET PAID BY TWITCH

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make affliate onboarding have a customer service rep button with a real person to speak with so your not stuck at "royalty tax under review" for weeks feeling helpless, cheated and ignored. With the amount of money i spent with this company i should be an ambassador!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is no system in place for Partners to claim an emote prefix from an inactive user. There are systems in place for usernames to be claimed from users that have been inactive for 12+ months, but nothing for emote prefixes.

Creating a system for inactive emote prefixes would be a great quality of life change for active, dedicated Twitch Partners.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. During onboarding Payout setup should be Optional.

Payout verification often takes time, up to a few days, during which new Affiliates cannot set up their new features and tools.
    If all new affiliates defaulted to a "Hold Payout" schema, and then after onboarding could setup payout, even if that step takes days they can still be using channel points etc. during that time.

Also if there are any problems with payout verification, the worst thing that happens is Twitch gets to hold that money (interest!) until the Payout is cleared normally.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think that the difference in difficulty to get is too large from Affiliate to Partner being an Affiliate is fun and all but getting it compared to getting a Partner is too large. Maybe making it so that you need to average 10 viewers to become an Affiliate and average 60 viewers to become a Partner. This I think makes it easier for Affiliates to become partners as they will most likely have at least 100 Followers to average 10 Viewers every frame. This makes it so that Affiliates have larger channels and would make it easier for Affiliates…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have an ability where for a small fee a affiliate / partner could get there money before they reach $100 dollars, cause hey life happens and sometimes we need cash quicker. This approach is used by several food delivery services like postmates so I do not see why a similar option would hurt twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This idea stemmed from me getting banned from PayPal due to a reason that was no given any elaboration as my PayPal was pretty much stagnant until I lent my friend my account. I was looking into ways to receive donations and found no easy way to do so, especially with living in the Philippines. Hopefully GCash becomes a payout method soon.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Like I saw with K*ck earlier today, please add a better creator program for affiliates and partners, where we get an hourly pay rate for our streams as long as we are active on stream. I think that is doable for Twitch and it would really benefit the platform.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow a longer address line or space when filling up the twitch affiliate/partner form because some countries have longer addresses

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hey everyone, the idea would be cool, because I left my subscription button disabled for some reason. It would be cool to allow everyone to do that so
    that they don't have to cancel the whole contract but just deactivate the subscription button. Then you don't always have to contact the support
    and burden them with this kind of task.

Maybe that would be an idea what do you think?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show affiliate and partner features of the dashboard to streamers who have yet to reach that level so we can plan ahead.

I like to see what's coming so I can familiarize myself with upcoming features ahead of time so I can implement them smoothly. Being able to see how things like hype train or custom emotes work ahead of time would be super helpful and allow more seamless implementation of them when they are unlocked.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think there should be a minimum following and a minimum hours of streaming to become affiliate. 3 viewers are absurd. It takes the determination and ambition from us people who are trying to become affiliate. I'm sure there are many more suggestions like this. Also if we stream longer to get more people in, it throws the numbers off for the viewers per hour. So if i stream for 12 hours straight, and ive had one person watching for about 10 and then all of a sudden i get a crowd of 3, the viewr count will be less…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Websites like Society6 and Redbubble have Paypal by default no matter in which country you're located as an author. It is not clear why Twitch does not allow me to use Paypal because I am not located in certain country. Also there is extremely limited list of payment methods available. It almost looks like those were made only for USA residents, and if you are not - wire transfer is your only option. Not quite fair.
    What I am suggesting is to add more payment options.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. в последнее время очень много мошенников выкладывают видео и получают деньги просто так. занимаясь накруткой рекламы на видео. сделайте компаньонку и партнерскую программу платной, чтобы только настоящие люди могли выкладывать видео на твич а не мошенники

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be beneficial to remove Twitch Partner Status from people who don't meet the Partner criterias anymore (a 6-12 month period?). It drags down the whole experience and hustle to get one, maintain it and also grow further. Also Twitch Partners who don't meet the Partner criterias for a long time anymore, should not have more benefits than Twitch Affiliates.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I was wondering if twitch can add a new affiliate payout method. I would like for them to add Skrill because some users might only use Skrill as a payment.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?