Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YouTube and Facebook streaming services allow you to restream to various platforms at the same time. Why is it that the leading streaming platform can't allow this for affiliates. Personally, I feel that if you want to Partner with Twitch that's when things should be exclusive in terms of streaming to multiple platforms at the same time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Will you/twitch change the $100 payout

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. necesitamos romper la barrera idiomatica entre los chatters y el streamer es cierto que muchos stream los dueños de canal hablan hasta 4 idiomas pero hay mucho anglo parlante y europeo viendo stream latino y ellos no saben escribir en español darles la herramienta para poder expresarse daria mayor inclusion dentro de la comunidad y tambien hacerlo viceversa

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hola llevo mas de 1 mes esperando a que me verifiquen el ultimo paso del formulario de afiliados (método de pago). He vuelto a hacerlo muchas mas veces y siempre se queda pillado en el ultimo paso, todos los pasos anteriores se borran pero el ultimo no. Necesito ayuda porque el support de Twitch no me da soluciones!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. my idea is this it :
    - in dashboard affiliate with 20 viewer live : clic impression è clic sponsorship = 0

Because it's = 0?

I heva in total 11000 follower and 7000 view, nobody tell me the detail function it?

• my idea a uptade more fast the ads in dashboard

• assistance twitch no tell me the detail : calculator between viewer and ads.

• how difference ads sponsorship in my stream??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Now that most streamers can pay to become affiliate through monster cat I think that you guys should make it eqsier to become affiliate with a set follower count since 3 concurrent viewers is hard to accomplish for low viewership streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I feel like the monthly viewers should be a little bit lower to get Affiliate I'm thinking it should be 2-2.5 Instead of 3. Please take this into thought, Thanks (:

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. being new at streaming, not every new streamer has everything they need when they first start out, like me im still learning everything about using twitch and not having everything i need to get better viewings. so trying to get affiliated consistent of an average of three viewers in a 30 period. isnt easy at all there are days it says i have 3 or more viewers but yet it only shows 1.5 -2 viewers on my summary and on my stream labs says i had 16 views. i went from a 1.5 to a 1.4 out of 3 in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Entre nosotros nos ayudamos :3

http://www.twitch.tv/Ps_Warren

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be nice to be able to re-order the list of channel point rewards to customize how it is displayed to viewers. (This should include re-ordering the default rewards as well as the custom rewards)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With so many new streamers trying to earn Affiliate it would make sense to show us how many active viewers count as an average view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Porque no puedo ver mis visualizaciones en los vídeos que se me quedan guardado en twitch, estoy empezando en este mundo y me gustaría que me siguieran más personas, veo que ven mis vídeo, pero no me sigues, y quiero saber si es siempre la misma persona que ve mis vídeos o son varias, por eso digo lo de las visualizaciones, estaría bien saber quien ve tus vídeo para saber en que mejorar, gracias... y otra cuestión; lo de los espectadores que; e llegado a tener 10 espectadores en la sala y me dice en lo de afiliado que tengo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like that the affiliates do not take so much money or that they are not asked for those € 100 to collect, I understand that they are asked for a minimum but it is small.
    And another thing that for partners and affiliates they can give away some free subscriptions every month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Não consigo me tornar um afilhado tem uma opção q está em espera por mais de 24 horas não sei oque fazer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. POR QUE LLEVO TOOOODOO EL DIA INTENTANDO HACER EL CUESTIONARIO Y NO ME DEJA CREARLO DA IGUAL QUE PONGA POR UN ERROR DE QUE NO LEE LA SEGUNDA DIRECCION COMO VALIDA? ALGUIEN PUEDE AYUDARME? perdonad las mayus pero es que me ha cabreado lo he intentado como 100 veces y no es de broma

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To need 1 average viewer to enable subs because its hard to get 3 average viewers when you have a lot of followerss

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i need to get notic more bc im trying to grow i have only 16 followers plz twich i will do anythhing to get notic more

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Was für eine Horror Shice!!!! zum 8. mal jetzt bei 2,9 Viewern über 30 Tage resettet worden ... das ist doch lächerlich!!!
    Ich habe 284 Follower mittlerweile, habe 144std an 24 Tagen gestreamt diesen monat und bekomme es angeblich nicht auf die Kette im Durchschnitt 3 Zuschauer zu haben?????? WTF^^ Stoppt einfach den Resett auf 0 nach 30 tagen dann is doch gut^1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Small streammers promoted on the front page so it can help them grow like once a week

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My husband is streaming as a DJ on Twitch and he has purchased some very expensive equipment. He is working very hard towards gaining affiliate but is getting very deflated at the task ahead. Your rules of having to have 50 followers is too tough. Your website I know is geared to gamers So more popular with members but with other categories now joining Could you not lower the restrictions so they have a fighting chance to get to affiliate. It’s very heartbreaking to see how much my husband tries every time he streams. It’s not that he isn’t good…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?