Creator Dashboard

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. where can i see when was my account created ?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The scheduler right now is absolutely not worth my time. It's just a week's worth of times and categories which are assumed to repeat each week as they are set once, but my schedule changes from one week to the next. Give us a proper calendar and get rid of the time dropdowns. Also for the love of everything 24h timing. I don't know am from pm and the dropdown menus trip me up each time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please give us the option to filter through streamers with mic and/or webcam.
    Every streamer should have to fill in if they are using a mic and webcam or one of it before every stream.
    So viewers can filter their preferences while searching for somebody to watch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 6000 bitrate is not enough for some games, 8000 would be way better as a maximum instead of 6000. It would be more easyer for us to make better looking quality streams. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We want to be able to upload our videos on Twitch, not everyone have the luxury to go live, so we want to be able to upload our videos like we were able to before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please provide a way to alter the default category of livestreams, or if there is already a way, please provide the instructions for this in your setup tutorials.

When initially setting up my channel, I chose "Talk Shows and Podcasts" as a category because I was unsure of what to choose. Now that I have a better idea of the content for my channel, I continually have to change the category for my livestreams. My streams constantly revert back to the "Talk Shows and Podcasts" default.

Therefore, please provide a way to alter the default category, or if there is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Well let's be able to upload videos on twitch because if people just stream everyday it will be boring. So we want to be able to upload videos to our twitch channel's.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streaming on a console can be spotty in quality regardless of internet speed, because of this It'd be nice to know what console streamers recommend doing when troubleshooting this problem. Whether it's getting new equipment or changing certain settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For those of us who want to host multi-language channels, the only option right now is to type all the information at once (for example, in the bio), or have extra panels with the same information repeated in different languages.

It would be great if we had a settings option to select which languages our channel will display (like a multi-selection combo box).

Then, once selected, this could enable a drop-down combo box on all data-entry fields in the channel (bio, panels, etc...) so we can manually add the language-specific data.

Users browsing our channel would then read the entries…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hola hace una semana que mi canal no aparece ni le llegan las notificaciones a mis seguidores y nada de eso como puedo solucionar ese problema señor #twcht

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On the broadcast control page, by pressing the button for the "only for followers" mode, the "for all followers" mode immediately turns on. However, I would like to enable the "30 minutes" mode, and this function is already in the settings, but it does not interact with the button on the broadcast control page. Make it so that when you click on the button, the mode selected in the settings will turn on (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 day, etc.)!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I can't see any logic behind the order of my Channel points rewards. It's not ABC or ZYX or 0123 ... nothing like this. Please let us rearrange our rewards, so it's in the order we want to have it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The current "recently streamed categories" section appears to only take a couple of weeks into account. Since it's easy for us to show/hide these categories in our channel settings, it would be nice to expand this time period to showcase some additional games. Maybe a couple of months would be a good window. This section of the new profile pages feels pretty empty when there are only 2 or 3 games listed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have an optional tick box to send out a notification (or email) to followers/subs if you cancel/update a scheduled stream on the new in-built schedule. Allow followers/subs to turn on/off this feature in their notifications.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ME PARECE ECUANIME QUE EXISTA LA PUBLICIDAD RECOMENDADA EN TWITCH PUBLICIDAD QUE NO SEA MOLESTA SOLO EN LA QUE SE PUEDA DAR UN APOYO A LOS QUE APENAS EMPEZAMOS EN ESTE MEDIO Y ASI HACER DE TWITCH MAS QUE UN MEDIO DE INTERECCION SOCIAL UNA COMUNIDAD GIGANTE EN LA CUAL ENCONTREMOS NO SOLO AMIGOS SI NO LA COMUNIDAD MAS GRANDE DE VIDEO JUEGOS DE TODAS LAS PLATAFORMAS EXIXTIDAS HASTA EL MOMENTO ESTO NO SOLO UNIRA NACIONES GAMERS TAMBIEN UNIRA FILOSOFIAS Y PENSARES ABRIENDO PUERTAS AL MEDIO GAMER MAS GRANDE DEL MUNDO HACE MUCHO VENIA MADURANDO LA IDEA Y HOY LA…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Que hayan mas formas de personalizar un canal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I like play Fortnite

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's nonsense to publish the clip automatically when you haven't pressed the publish button and edited the video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turkish/ 1 hafta geçti Twitch'e bir emote gönderdim ve hala onay bekliyorum. Lütfen bir mesaj sağlayın veya ifadeyi onaylayın. Artık beklemek istemiyorum.

English/ I sent an emote to Twitch 1 week passed and I'm still waiting for confirmation. Please provide a message or confirm the emote.
    I don't want to wait anymore.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The reason why I think it's a great idea is because of how impactful it can really be, it may not seem like a feature that will help you grow but it will definitely help the stream by making it more interactive and more engaging with you and your viewers.

I don't see why something so simple could be locked away behind affiliation and partnership. I know that getting affiliation is not that hard but I know tons of people who just don't want affiliation but they want the channel points.
    Channel points should be available for everyone or at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?