Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

29 results found

1. Bring back Views from Channels & Views from Outside Twitch in Stream Summary. As a smaller streamer, these were really helpful to understand where my views were coming from. They have recently been removed stating: "A detailed breakdown will be available once there are more views."

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Similar desktop experience for mobile, as to review stats, subscribe, etc.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The point of the summary is to recap the stream. Not having any information about how much money was made is baffling to me. Many times I have had to go back and scroll through my OBS with a calculator tallying up a ton of tiny bit donos because I am trying to figure out how much income was brought in during the stream. This is currently my only job, so it is important to me, and I am sure many, many others. Please help us get a clearer view of our income. Bits earned, extensions bits earned, sub tier…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like certain stats in the stream summary, like the average viewers, to be a little more granular. The bar chart shows a decimal point for non-whole numbers below 10, but the summary number does not. The emails used to include the summary average viewers number with a decimal point, but now I've stopped getting those emails. It's a simple thing, really - just round average viewers to 0.1 instead of 1. As it is right now, the '5' I'm seeing could be either 5.0 or 5.9.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When we get our emails after our stream ends, it would be awesome to have an estimated breakdown of what we earned during that stream. Subs/resubs/gifted subs, tips, and ALL bits interactions. Especially with BITS, it's VERY hard to accurately assess how much we earned from them sometimes.

For instance, I use Streamelements, and when I finish a stream, it gives me a sample of my estimated revenue for that stream. However, it ONLY measures subs (any kind,) tips, and bits given directly through twitch chat. It does NOT include bits from extensions or other sources such as sound alerts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Realmente muy buena, espero seguir creciendo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 現在は配信オンラインの列が4、オフライン時(コメントを隠した場合)5列となっていますが、htmlが使えるように、または最上部は4列分の1つのパネルにするなどできればなと思います。ただスマホで見た時のレイアウトの兼ね合いもあるので妥協できるアイデアがないか自分自身も考えています。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would really enjoy having a chart showing who all my gifted subs came from by most to least each month on the channel analytics page. I know the leader board on stream lists this, but I like to give an award to my top gifter each month and if I happen to forget and it resets, I'm out of luck. Being able to track where my gifteds are coming from during a period of time would be super helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. a lot of times i got multiple numbers nothing matches up. make like an overall viewer count under stream summary but have a more up to date one while streaming and have a more updated count on your followers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would really like to be able to tell how long each viewer has remained in my channel (not just in chat). Pretty sure these stats are easily obtainable, and would really help new streamers in knowing which bits of their streams has kept their audience engaged and which has made them turn off, helping us grow, learn and make better streams, I can only see a win in this for everyone (twitch, streamers and viewers).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When reviewing my past streams it is hard to keep track of what was streamed on what day. As a variety streamer I'd like to review what games performed well and which didn't get much attention. Without knowing what was streamed on that night the Stream Summary page is not as useful. Having to cross reference with the vods page is time consuming, and doesn't work if the stream is older than the vods are kept.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch recap 2022 was better because being top 1% streamer for nier automata was a great recognition, whereas this year everything is "top 10%" and really that means nothing because it's so wide and all of the creator top streamed categories being top 10% doesn't feel special, it felt special to be one of the top streamers of a game and that's a much greater achievement to share. The same goes for viewer where you could be a top 1% chatter whereas just being active pretty much guarantees you're a top 10% and is meaningless.

I feel a lot of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. タイトルの通りで、変更しようとするとエラーが発生し変更できません
    しかし自己紹介などは変更できます

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Identify Channel Name/ID in Stream Summary for anyone with more than one channel or sharing an ID.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello Twitch,

I wanted to see my streamer's channel statistics and noticed that your site does not support the resolution of my MacBook Air M1 2020, that is, it does not have breakpoint CSS set for this viewport point (1440px)

Please tell the developers to fix the graphics for MacBook with this resolution 1440px.

Link where i found this problem:
    https://www.twitch.tv/recaps/

I also attach screenshot:

this is how the Russian language is displayed,
    but I think that the problem is also liquid for English and other languages (see YT video)

https://i.ibb.co/0Y3q6zT/Screenshot-2023-05-31-at-21-11-19.png

YouTube screen recording:
    https://youtu.be/jfzVSnAzTa4

Thanks, have a nice day!…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Y'all moved the emote performance panel into the new stream summary analytics page, which is cool and all, but now we can only see how emotes were used in a single stream, which is not very actionable, especially if you don't have a massive channel with a lot of viewers. This also resulted in the removal of the "outside channel" performance.

We used to be able to see performance overall for a date range, which was MUCH more useful data. Seeing the overall popularity of an emote helped decide which was the least popular to remove for new ones. Now…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My Stream Summary does not have the 6 hours I streamed on it and did not report that I had up to 4 viewers - as a small streamer it's nice to see progress, but this does not accurately show it. It also does not show the two days I have streamed - instead, it shows only 1 day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be a great and straightforward way for agencies and partnermanagers if the streamer can give them access to their stream summary.
    In reporting, the statistics are always relevant and in demand. In order to relieve the streamers, they should be able to give access to the statistics to people they trust.
    This could be done via a role similar to the editor or by specifying a separate email for sending the statistics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This idea is more towards assisting variety streamers or any streamer that plays more than one game during a live stream.

When going through VODs, I noticed that they are separated by Chapter depending on what game we have selected for that time. My suggestion is to bring a similar style as a standalone feature for the Stream Summary.

Example:
    While you still have the overall stream performance, you would be granted a new option to check individual "Chapters" within your stream. This could help streamers determine which games or content attract the largest crowd.

You stream for four hours…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Come spiegavo prima, i rapporti e l'analitica sono ottimi manca un riscontro tra l'email del riepilogo streaming e il rapporto e l'analitica della dashboard autore , e anche il fatto che la media avvolte è calcolata veramente male

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?