Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. veo que en la aplicacion nunca se recomienda gente con menos de 50 espectadores, asi que me parece buena idea recomendar mas estas transmiciones ya que asi crese mas la comunidad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sugiero arreglar cuanto antes las estadísticas de los creadores que cada día se encuentran con que tienen muchas más views de las que aparecen en las estadísticas y no son bots. Ahora mismo ShunkoDai tiene casi 40 views y le marca 25. Es una verguenza que esto le pase a gente que se esfuerza seriamente en crear contenido cada día y, la verdad, cuesta confiar en una plataforma que manipula los números.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why we having bot or command advertising by the streamer when the audience knows very well the purpose of the add. I believe if there was a ''Watch an add to support creator' button I would click it even just to redeem the chat points to highlight my message or redeem emojis or sound allert... i think it's functional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ganhr dinheiro sem precisar de 50 seguidores

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I am a small stream to my downfall that streams a lot. That being said I only dig myself deeper down a hole the more I stream that I can not get out of. Based on the way the numbers work I can not make any real progress toward my goals and ambitions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As per the title, if I want to sort & filter my CSV data by date this is made difficult by the existing date format - can the date please be formatted in two columns - Date & Day?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Desculpa mas estou muito decepcionado com o suporte da twitch estou com quatro tickets em aberto a mais de 4 dias e não me respondem :( , negativaram um valor em meu Analytics no dia 25 de março ja estamos no dia 30 e ninguém estornou o valor, lutei para conseguir aquele valor de subs!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Muy bien en general, lo unico una humilde opininión/sugerencia, podrían poner a streamers muy pequeños en una pestaña del inicio como destacados para que crezcan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. muy buenas sugerencias se agradece muchisimo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 現在ある配信者の方をティア1でサブスクしています。サブスクという項目から自身のサブスクの内容は確認できますが、編集ができません。ティアをアップグレードする方法を画像付きまたはリンクで教えていただけないでしょうか?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So currently Twitch algorithm for finding avg viewers per stream is minutes watched by actual viewers and divided by minutes streamed. This average is then put on that specific day.

Yet when factoring avg viewers over the month, it factors in those averages on a daily and doesn't account for if you didn't stream that day. In fact if you don't stream it gives zero for avg and that is factored into your avg viewers over the month penalizing you.

It should find your average viewers of 30 days by the same algorithm of total minutes watched over that 30…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. your analytics with overall viewers is updating longer than eating something that you dont like

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give the actual average views instead of it rounded to the nearest whole

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. yo tengo 60 seguidores en twich y me pone que tengo 48

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. minha aba de análise do canal vem me aborrecendo pois as contas das médias de espectadores em minhas lives estão vindo erradas, nisso afeta meu tempo para conseguir me afiliar a Twitch, peço ansiosamente que reparem o quanto antes, pois minha ultima live na aba de resumo da transmissão ,no dia 6 de março de 2020(sábado), me diz que eu consegui 3 espectadores para mais, mas em análise do canal diz que eu consegui menos que isso, interferi demais no desempenho para a conquista de minha afiliação, obrigado pela atenção, Boa noite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maybe there is a way already but it would be great to have a setting in chat for "active viewers" only where you actually have to be registering as a viewer to chat. I have on multiple occasions now had 5-6 people actively chatting about what's going on on screen but only 2-3 are registering as actual viewers.

I would like to limit people chatting to those who actually register as viewers in my stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?