Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. Right now the analytics page just shows revenue gained from ads. This doesn't paint the entire picture and it's leading streamers to think that bias is occurring in their ad offers. This can be fixed by displaying ad impressions, declined impressions, fill rate, ad pool size for our category, and CPM on the analytics page. Descriptions for each should also be included to explain these mechanics.

We're offered 55% of ad revenue but have no way to determine what that number is or how it is calculated. This leads to distrust in Twitch and the ads system. Giving streamers a…

1,901 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Investigating  ·  61 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. several people I speak to during streams are having the same issue, we have 5+viewers but only showing as 1 or 2 making it harder to hit affiliate average of 3, this should either be fixed or taken out of the affiliate system, help smaller streamers to create a small fan base. we stream everyday putting the hours up but the view count down as the stats are incorrect making it impossible to hit what's asked on average.

725 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

150 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now on the Twitch Analytics Dashboard, it only shows how many followers you have gained in the last 30 days however it does not take into account people who unfollow during the same time period. This makes the number it displays misleading as you don't know how many followers the channel has grown by in the last 30 days only how much you have gained.

I would love to be able to see the Net Growth/Loss for the channel as well as the total unfollows in the last 30 days.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We've updated the Analytics layout to make the data streamers need easier to find with intuitive pages that are designed to answer the questions streamers have when visiting analytics pages. With this design update, we'll also begin rolling out new and improved data with education to help you put your analytics to action.

Read more about what we're working on building in analytics here https://twitch.app.link/A9Y1X5rKPub and share your new ideas and feedback with us below!

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggestions for stream duration to maximize viewer retention when a trend of good viewership happens! For streamers who want to reach greater heights, they want the best possible advice as to how they can get out of a rut such as low viewership averages.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After clearing my rewards queue for channel points, I realized that I can no longer see who redeemed what. I liked being able to see which rewards were redeemed and how many times. It's nice data to have to see how popular a certain channel points rewards is in your channel. Thanks for reading.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be cool if twitch provided their streamers with statistics regarding the viewers, a spread of what devices, and resolutions people watch from. Often a layout of a stream, should be optimized for the viewers (It hard to see small text on a phone)

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently we receive an email that reads something akin to "This month, the magical Squirrel has bestowed unto you ...€"

I'd like to see something like this:
    T1 subs (US) - x - ..$
    T1 subs (UK) - x - .£
    exchange rate £ to $:
    T1 subs (SVK) - x - ..€
    T2 subs (SVK) - x - .€
    exchange rate € to $:
    T1 subs (CZE) - x - ...CZK
    T3 subs (CZE) - x - ..CZK
    exchange rate CZK to $:
    exchange fee - -....$
    bits - ...$
    pre-roll ads - ..$
    mid-roll ads - ..$
    Prime…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Essentially it'd be just like stream analytics however it would be the analytics of the VOD after stream, to allow for more insight on when people are watching and stuff like that. I had a stream recently that had 20 or 40 people total, but within 12 hours I had 60+ views on the VOD.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm just curious if you could offer any information about why the dashboard stats seem to lag behind what I see on my main page as well as what i recal from each stream regarding engagment, ie, follower count, average viewers per hour, etc., as they are consistently about three days behind. I could imagine there is a back-end reason for this but I was just inquiring to see if you could offer some info to help me understand why this is the case. Thank you for your time.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I work for an agency that manages multiple streamers here on Twitch. Part of my job is to review their performance and deal a lot with channel and user analytics. It would be a great help to allow the existing Editor role, or to create a new role dealing with Analytics to access them on channels at the request of streamers.

Other websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube all allow this already.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are testing a new chart on your Discovery page in the new Analytics navigation called "Views from Outside Twitch" (Analytics>Viewers) where you can visualize and learn which outside sources your viewers came to your stream from. This chart allows a streamer to see, at a glance, how viewer trends from external sources change over time. You can also toggle off and on the sources in the legend at the bottom of the graph to get a better view of the sources you want.

This chart will give you better insight into which sources are most successful for your channel…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently the analytics graphs are not very accessible for colour blind people. While hovering over categories provides tooltips with more info, this doesn't help when it comes to static screenshots of the graphs involved. By adding patterns to each bar chart segment, this will make the graphs more accessible.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi everyone!

We're excited to announce the Category Suggestions panel on your Overview page is now available to all streamers (this feature is not available to Partners at this time). This panel shows you categories with the most favorable viewer:channel ratios that may help increase your chances of being discovered. These categories are ranked by factors such as average hours viewed versus average hours broadcasted in the past 7 days, and exclude outliers like large partnered channels.

For more information, please check out https://link.twitch.tv/ChannelAnalyticsOverview#category.
    Your feedback is valuable to us, so please let us know if there's anything else…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're experimenting with a new way for streamers to gauge how certain tags aid them in audience discovery and growth. Tag impressions are a new metric that signify how many viewers saw your live channel when 1) they clicked on a particular tag to filter their channel results in Browse or 2) they saw your channel featured in a Twitch search result related to a specific tag. Streamers can use this data to help them understand which tags to use when they go live, which ones potentially increase their discovery for a broader audience, and how to test out mixing…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey!
    In the payout window you can export the data to an excel sheet and this is nice and all, but it would be wonderful to be able to take out an offical PDF for every months payout. So that the tax companies can get an official document for it instead of having to screenshot my paypal payout as an official document.
    As an extra I do get an offical email with a pdf every time I subscribe to someone, having the same PDF document with the payout information could also be a great addition.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be nice to know which streamer support me the most, I didn't find a add on or a analytic on this on my dashboard or anywhere else tbh.

so I wrote every raid down to have a list, which can be you know a lot of work. maybe you wanna look into this and maybe you have a solution for this.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If you use reruns you will mess up your concurrent view count.

I'd like to have my view count stats from my livestreams separated from the reruns stats. You guys mix the view count from lives + reruns so the information ends up being unreliable. For those who are getting sponsorships it can become a huge problem. I never realized this until a brand told me what my official concurrent view count was. Seems like external websites have access to that information and post it publicly but the problem is that it's not accurate info. My reruns might have 8…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?