Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

305 results found

1. I just noticed the recent changes to people setting raids after a stream how the requirement is now pushed to minimum of 5 viewers and over. I have to say this in REALLY bad, because this hurts smaller streamers who might not have that many viewers watching their channel, only to see their own raids turn into hosts instead. This essentially cripples streamers ability to be noticed when they raid someone after finishing a stream, it was already bad enough when you crippled it so that people can't raid/host channels from 1 viewer, which is fine I guess, but to…

2,311 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

155 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Twitch responded

Hey guys! We really appreciate the feedback that has been brought forth in this thread and just wanted to update you a little bit on what is going on.

This change was originally made to guard against raid bot attacks. While smaller raids are currently viewable in activity feed in the dashboard, we are working on a solution that treats raids equally while guarding against abuse tactics.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/1313975539682684929

2. Many people in the world i believe mostly at least bilingual, or even rarely some people speak Trilingual and Multilingual, so in the dashboard let us for streamers to choose what language are we broadcasting. For example "English" and "Chinese or "Korean" and "English" or even rarely maybe? "English" + "Korean" + "German"

1,177 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    mouse responded

Hey there!

Though we have not yet added support for multiple language tags, we have added more than 350 new options that we think may help out with this particular ask.

For more information, you can take a look at our blog post at https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/05/26/celebrate-yourself-and-your-community-with-350-new-tags/. Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

We will leave this topic open for now for further discussion around whether this meets the needs of the request.

3. Every time I am about to start a stream, I set my title and category, and then I have to leave the dashboard and go to my actual Twitch page and push the share button to tweet the stream is going live. Can we have a share button on the dashboard finally so I can eliminate the unnecessary extra step?

927 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Those of us who are older or are just sitting far away from the screen sometimes have problems reading the text because it is so in ridiculously small. The ability to increase the size of the fonts for those panes (and the top bar, too) would be invaluable. Currently, I'm having to use Chrome's inspector panel to hack the size of the fonts but I have to do that each time I load up the page. Font size adjustment as a built in feature (especially if it saves my font sizes for me) is a serious need for some of…

703 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's impossible to get it back to the right width once you change it

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the quick actions a different size to make them aline better on the screen(OCD). So when you go to hit "Edit Quick Actions", you can also change the size of the icons with being able to change the order they can go in.

298 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think it would be good to implement such a feature as private stream sessions. You could literally stream on "invite-only-mode" that can be used for subscriber stream or if you wanna stream something for only people you want.
    Would also work if you wanna show something to your team or when it comes to schoolwork. Companies could literally do their meetings on Twitch.

108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. having these infos in the middle of the page as a panel feels way better than upper edge of the screen

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Whenever I play a game then switch to a new category, it changes and even when I refresh the page it changes correctly, but when I go back and view the VOD, the category doesn't change at all but it does say there are different chapters. When I clip something, for example something in VALORANT, the clip says i'm playing ARK even though the chapter says it's the VALORANT chapter and the game category was changed to VALORANT.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I use the dashboard on multiple devices, depending on the particular stream. I'd like to use the same layout across all of my devices.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Title. I liked the ability to be able to let VIPs and Moderators watch the stream in addition to Subscribers. I don't know why it isn't in the new stream manager.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

We did not specifically remove the functionality, we are investigating what is happening.

12. Reruns need to be re-added to the Stream Manager. We can still go to /content/video-producer and add the videos to the rerun queue however no option is visibly available to broadcast them.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It'd be rad to be able to save your Stream Information for different shows, (Title, game) instead of manually adjusting it for every different show you do.

For example, you could select - "Hearthstone Ladder"
    and the title and game could fill based on what you'd previously saved "Hearthstone Ladder" to be.
    Title: "[AUS] Hearthstone Standard Hardcore Ladder with ya boy junglejim70000"
    Game: Hearthstone

This would make for quick, smooth transitions to games that you regularly play. <3

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please give us an option to allow us the streamer , to revert back to the classic OG dashboard. It was simply perfect.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if we could make some customizable roles that allow some of our trusted viewers to have access to some of the aspects of a channel. For community run channels (like TwitchPlays channels), the broadcaster of the channel can't be managing every single thing like channel points or community goals. Being able to appoint someone with the ability to do that without necessarily logging in to the channel account or seeing financial information from the channel, would be most beneficial.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now I have to reload all the time in order to have the number of people in my stream up to date.

It would be great if the list updated itself so that we know real time who is watching me.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be useful (and user friendly) to have a way for those who typically stream in multiple diverse categories to create tag profiles, so that when they switch categories it automatically updates (removes / adds) tags they've preselected for that category.

IE I stream games & Just Chatting / Crafters & Makers. For the Just Chatting / Crafters & Makers streams I typically use crafting, resin and a couple other related tags. But when I'm streaming games I don't. 90% of the time I remember to pull the craft related tags for gaming streams or add them for the…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Think of expressive implementations this has for the twitch experience. I mean this should almost ALREADY be a thing! Imagine browsing games for channels and seeing (even a monotone graphic) of an emote in stream titles.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?