How to Fix the Creator Dashboard
1) Please put all the features of the original live dashboard into the creator dashboard.
Ex. Custom comments for stream markers
Ex. Live updates of bandwidth health
Ex. The knowledge that if I run an ad I'll make a sandwich worth of money
Ex. We can't update our title live - have to go into a menu now
2) Please allow boxes to be removed - the entire screen is mostly deadspace. I heard from a marketing guy that deadspace is bad. Please allow us to add stuff to the empty screen - like the stuff I said above.
3) Ok - I don't like the buttons much, why are there 5 buttons for ads - instead of one - and you can just click it - then it's like "how long ya want the ad for?" and you tell it. You see, you've already done this for the "STREAM INFO" button. So like, where's the consistency?
4) The jiggling buttons scare me. What is this supposed to represent. The old reptilian brain is coded to see jiggles as threats. I don't wish to be threatened when I come to my creator dashboard. Please respect my safe space on the creator dashboard.
Finally - If I learned anything from my favorite game, EVE Online, it's this. Lots of GUI updates are things that people don't like. Add an "old" function for people who like the old one. Then in like 5 years, when they all quit, quietly remove it. Then basically no one will notice and it'll be long enough that no one cares. But in the meantime, I don't have to deal with this emotionally traumatizing interface.
Okay. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. I can only hope that some bored Twitch employee will reach into this endless unread void of ideas doubtlessly ignored by the vast majority of you, and see this message. If you do, please be the change that you want to see in the world.
I had an issue with this and now my free 8 hours of streaming are gone.
hello i like it
hello , i like it
that new dashboard is bugged, because we having a tittle disappear for nothing reason and marker not want created
All of this. Particularly the option to revert to the old dashboard. I mean lots of sites do it as they're transitioning over, including gmail. I personally don't think there was anything wrong with the current dashboard and the new one is a disaster and unappealing. So I'm all for the option to revert.
Agree with all of this, especially "Ex. We can't update our title live - have to go into a menu now"
We can update stream info, title, tags, stream markers, etc. right on the old dashboard. Please make it so we can do this again without having to go into sub-menus.
Agree with all of these points.
1. Let us pin some of these buttons as panels (Stream Info for example)
2. Let us hide panels
3. Give us back the proper stream health indicator
This. This is lovely.
This is great feedback. Also don't disrespect deadspace I thought it was a great game.
Cx i like it
WRAP IT UP DOMIE
This marketing guy sounds pretty smart. Does he stream?
we believe in you twitch employees!!!