New Creator Dashboard

New Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A standalone mobile app for mobile devices of this new Dashboard would be fantastic for dedicated streamers, specially for those streamers who only have one monitor screen.

The app could also have a function to keep the mobile device awake specifically during live streaming when is active so that we don't have to deal with constantly unlocking our mobile device.

1,444 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Investigating  ·  21 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Every time I am about to start a stream, I set my title and category, and then I have to leave the dashboard and go to my actual Twitch page and push the share button to tweet the stream is going live. Can we have a share button on the dashboard finally so I can eliminate the unnecessary extra step?

790 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  5 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Having a random floating bar is very intrusive. The currently hosted channel should be shown in activity (or somewhere, anyway, maybe a dedicated panel) instead.

304 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  2 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 136 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  2 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When starting a raid, it is useful to join the raid so that the streamer can interact with the raided streamer and chat room.

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  1 comment  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. What I would like to see is a Twitch App geared toward creators. I only have one monitor, but I do have an iPad that I use to monitor my chat. I would love to have an app I could use from Twitch to run ads, see my chat, and manage the channel while I'm live. It would be focused and aimed at creators and not so much content consumers. Also, I would love to be able to broadcast game content from mobile devices to Twitch without having to use Mobcrush or Omlet Arcade.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The old submenu when you clicked on the profile picture in the upper right corner was much better, among other things you could jump directly to your channel.

Now you have to take the detour back to Twitch which is a bit annoying!

So exactly the menu you have now when you have on the channel side when you click on the profile picture in the dashboard again integrate.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  1 comment  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Title. I liked the ability to be able to let VIPs and Moderators watch the stream in addition to Subscribers. I don't know why it isn't in the new stream manager.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Maybe by using the raid channel/Host a channel buttons we can have a tab where we have the CHOICE to raid people from our follower list AND a tab to choose from people that are streaming the same category as us that we don't necessarily follow.

This way we can host other viewers that are streaming the same thing as us and reach out to communities of the same size.

If we can only host/raid people we follow, the potential for growth stagnates.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  0 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Could we get the full ad break panel back that breaks down the ad time per hour?

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  1 comment  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. This is a bug. If I happen to have a host active when I open the dashboard before going live, the floating bar that indicates who I'm hosting doesn't go away when I go live, and still claims I'm hosting someone... even when my stream preview clearly indicates otherwise.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  0 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The permanent empty "+" button in quick actions takes away screen space without any useful gain. Just show it only when in "edit mode".

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For the last 3 days, my event list and session time has not been updating while live. Session timer never starts and the event list either wipes itself and stays blank when the first interaction occurs or never updates. This is particularly frustrating with Channel Points redemptions that require my attention.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?