Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. Buenas, no se puede bajar la calidad de mi stream. Esta siempre en 1080 y a algunos espectadores se les traba el directo. Quisiera saber como puedo tener la opcion para que mis seguidores puedan bajar la calidad. Stremeo desde obs. Muchas gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I propose either:

*The ability to choose multiple categories.

*A variety streamer category.

So many talented variety streamers would benefit from both options. This would both strengthen the twitch community as a whole as well as create a new community of streamers who are already established to find each other.  Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've waited over 2-3 weeks on a royalty tax income to be reviewed after being affiliated. I then had the option to restart and thought that might be smart, it turns out it put me in the same boat... I'm genuinely just trying to become a affiliate and it's annoying when i have the option to become one but rOyAlTy tAx iNcOmE says (UNDER REVIEW)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show affiliate and partner features of the dashboard to streamers who have yet to reach that level so we can plan ahead.

I like to see what's coming so I can familiarize myself with upcoming features ahead of time so I can implement them smoothly. Being able to see how things like hype train or custom emotes work ahead of time would be super helpful and allow more seamless implementation of them when they are unlocked.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. make affliate onboarding have a customer service rep button with a real person to speak with so your not stuck at "royalty tax under review" for weeks feeling helpless, cheated and ignored. With the amount of money i spent with this company i should be an ambassador!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The streamer should be the possibility to promote a mod to a "statistics analyst".

Statistics analysts are a rare role (1,2,3 persons, maybe more for partner) which have FULL access to every statistics except the payment statistics.

So streams can be analyzed easily by the statistics analysts to give useful hints and tips to repeat successful shows.
    Otherwise games can recognized easily where the viewer count is lower than usual.

Dont want to use external websites like sullygnome, twitchtracker or similar sites for that when twitch HAS the functionalilty already.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like a sports ticker like ESPN, fox , cbs to run in my stream . This would be able to show current events, upcoming games in the categories of your choice . All so have a command !nba ! nfl if there is a license the involved people would have to register for this. I wanna run like a sports talk channel while I’m playing my games. So if I had this ticker people would be able to see current scores, scheduled game for the day . New updates. This would lead to mad discussion on the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why are my stream hours not showing properly? I just streamed for 60 plus hours and it only said 33 in my dashboard.... what is going on??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As there is different roles to be played on Twitch such as being a Gamer, Dj & Content Creator. I would like to push forward the Idea of a "Content Hoster".
    A "Content Hoster" would simply provide the best Streams for Streamers by Streamers that is broadcasted to the public 24/7 by the "Content Hoster".

What will be included in this role:

1. Categories to Host Multiple streams on one channel. Eg. A category folder that titles "Apex Legends 24/7" which would hold 1 or more of the best live streams that suits the "Content Hoster" Channel. Categories will be shown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow streamers to give more permission to editor like, edit rules of chat, edit point of channel...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have an ability where for a small fee a affiliate / partner could get there money before they reach $100 dollars, cause hey life happens and sometimes we need cash quicker. This approach is used by several food delivery services like postmates so I do not see why a similar option would hurt twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. it would be nice to be able to show our own achievement badges off.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a suggestion to extend twitch hotkeys for multiple language.
    Every time I have to switch language to simply enable full screen by pressing f.
    There is no such an issue at another video platforms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. a new achievement which you get by getting to the top of a category. Of course, it would have to be with something like at least 5 people are also in category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At this time, it appears if you want to fail over to a secondary stream, you can stream with two clients. When you have primary to secondary failover, if primary returns, you still are on secondary stream.

Other platforms fail back to primary.

I have been contemplating a workaround with the auto host functionality and a second channel?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. give everyone the ability to enable chat points it encourages chat interactions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As an editor, they can edit and delete our vods but they can't delete clips. Editors should be delete clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, I have an idea for something. So, people get spammed with links all the time. They disregard them. I know I do. The amount of links an e-vites I get is just too much to keep up with.

So, I was sitting here pondering, what can I do to expand an audience? I had the idea that if I could print a QR code on my business card, I could pass my business card out to people, and they could just scan my business card with their Smart Phone, and my latest content would pop up. So, I pass…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Training videos need to be more in depth. More technical info: less talk about doing it, more of showing HOW to do it. Setting up alerts with provided tools, setting up the stream in general with more technical info would be awesome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch is one of the only major social media platforms to not have proper sharing capabilities.

For example you can only post that you are going live to twitter. But how great would it be if you were able to share your Highlights or Clips straight from the Twitch Mobile App to platforms like TikTok, Instagram Reels, Whatsapp, Discord or Reddit?

It would help sharing your content with other off the Twitch platform so much easier and would increase your social proof which in turn would help you get more views on Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?