Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

92 results found

1. I know it might be suggested, but it would be nice to see mods with the editor role stand out with a pencil icon next to their username or something better than a sword? and I would like to be able to unlock more artist badges too! it would be easier to have more than 5 per channel!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. no me acuerdo me pueden ayudar por favor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As someone who has a lot of artists in my community making emotes, I believe that keeping the artist badge cap at 5 is extremely limiting and should be either raised or uncapped.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Could you please allow streamers to appoint moderators as being able to change their emotes and panels for them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a "bot" role (like "mod", "vip" and "editor"). This should allow human moderators to remove bot messages if they are unacceptable or incorrect.
    This idea comes from the fact that AI bots are more and more numerous, and that AI is not perfect, and can say words or sentences prohibited on the platform.
    Some trolls purposely ask these bots questions to try to make them say horrible things, with no possibility for human moderators to intervene other than by making a /clear
    This will allow streamers who use such bots to avoid getting banned due to AI.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streamers grant the Artist role so the artist can showcase their work in the stream chat, but can't add/edit/remove emotes on the streamers behalf? Granted an artist isn't necessarily a Moderator/Editor, but this would make it a lot easier for the streamer if emotes were submitted as soon as the artist has completed the work

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be amazing to have a "Junior Moderator" role

It would be a training role for new moderator with eventually restrictions

A good thing would be th possibility to see chat messages and moderation action

The idea is to be able review easily if the user would be a good fit for our moderation team

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Head mod - has many similar abilities as the streamer to help out like mod and unmod people, being able to also put mods in emote only and everything else and will be able to punish everyone including assistant mod except the streamer also able to choose to make someone assistant mod or even take it away and it will come with the golden mod badge or anything suitable

Assistant head mod - same thing but cant punish the streamer or the head mod and it comes with a silver mod badge or anything suitable

whether they are a big…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The editor role is too limited to produced content and does not currently allow to help the streamer during commercial ops when they ask to put something in the panels under the stream (or when you have to remove it). Or when you want to manage requests for "ban-list" (the feature to subscribe other streams ban-list or accept them), among other things.

It would be nice if editors could do this or create a role above editors to allow more channel management.

I am staff/assistant for streamers. Managing this kind of things is my role which I cannot do at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A few years ago, I posted an idea of an Improved Editor role, but since then that post has become a bit outdated.

In reality, it’s more than just the editor role that needs to be improved, so let’s breakdown what each role should be.

Editor - Should be able to highlight and clip/manage clips and adjust the overall appearance of a streamer’s channel.

Features/Abilities:

• Edit highlights and publish them

• View analytics just like a streamer can

• Manage clips, adjust their lengths, and titles. Credits could say Clipped by and then edited by

• Should have a badge maybe a pencil…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to suggest a Shoutout role for the purpose of only doing shoutouts. The reason is that if the broadcaster asks for a shoutout on someone, either they will do it or the mods will. But there are some cases where the broadcaster is occupied or the mods are inactive to do it. And also there are some who would be willing to do the shoutout, with the risk of improper moderation.

My suggestion for the level of moderation is similar to the VIP Role, with the same benefits of it as well.

As for the Shoutout Role Badge,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. seria util que los editores pudieran poner y quitar vips y mods, para que los streamers tengan un poco mas de actividad con sus editores, y con el chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I had an idea that since you can customize your channel in so many ways; emotes, rename channel points etc. It would be a nice touch to be able to "rename" what your moderators are called. Would give a bigger sense of personalizing your channel into what you want it to be and could be a fun thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having something along the lines of https://www.twitchdatabase.com/roles integrated within either our account settings or another type of search functionality to see where we have certain roles assigned to us. A notification would be nice as well via e-mail or notifications ping on the site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let's face it: Twitch roles are totally broken. So getting straight to the point, here are how i think roles should be, and what roles we need. Starting with existing roles:

-VIP-
    Nothing really needs change.

-Artist-
    Can change emotes. Nothing crazy lol.

-Editors-
    They are WAAAAY too overpowered, i think they should merge with other roles, they can literally change your entire stream info, play ads, it's ridiculous, but i think they should also have their own role, they can still change the title / category etc. but they can't do the any of the advanced stuff (ads, no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Role Manger Last Modified column should be in ISO 8601 Datetime, and not as a text. It is impossible to know when exactly an VIP was given for somebody in case, I give VIPs for a certain time to somebody (like for 15 Months).

Actual:

Under 1 Month it is days, what kind of ok is: 21 days
    Over 1 Month but below 1 year it is like 7 months ago. What is not the best because it could be 1th of december or 31th of december.
    Over 1 year: last year - what is the worst to tell when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A limited moderator role could be used to, for example, provide temporary access to trusted members of the community, for a given game/topic, to perform simple/limited tasks such as flagging messages as spoilers/backseating.

There may be other uses for a limited moderation role, but this is the primary one I can think of.

I have seen some similar ideas in regard to this type of content; however, I am seeing none that I feel realistically address the problem of chatters who are unable or unwilling to self-moderate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I was very surprised to find out that the only way a broadcaster can add or remove someone as an editor is via the dashboard.

I would like to see a chat command for broadcasters in future called /editor [username], so it can act as an add/remove feature, just like /mod [username] as an example.

I feel this can be potentially handy and important for streamers who may be limited on devices and cannot access the dashboard as easily, such as console exclusive streamers (a relative of mine is in this boat as I am currently making this suggestion) but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As the description says, create a new role, similar to the Editor one, with the permission to access the "Insights" tab on the creator dashboard.

This is something that many social media companies have implemented in order to facilitate the access to channel analytics in business cases (such has streamers who have a agency or something representing them).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?