Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1255 results found

1. Hi, I have been stuck for over a year grinding up the requirements for affiliate.

I'm having the problem of not having enough concurrent viewers to become affiliate, even though I've been operating at the affiliate level for months now. I'm likely going to shut my channel down bc I NEVER GET VIEWERS STICKING AROUND IN MY LIVE. It's ridiculous, I get one viewer, me, and Twitch does absolutely nothing to help me gain followers or viewers. I'm at the point where it doesn't make sense to continue in this fashion broadcasting basically for myself. What's the point of broadcasting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have had many of my viewers reach out to me saying they never know when I'm streaming. Not in the sense of not seeing my stream calendar, but they rarely get the mobile notification that I have gone live. One of my most consistent fans hasn't been on in months simply because he doesn't know when it's happening. It doesn't tell him anymore. I notice that even channels I follow don't give always give a mobile alert either. No noticeable difference in consistency between channels I sub and others I just follow. Is there a setting I'm not seeing,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I had filled out a payout registration form 3 times and about a week ago. Twitch is not allowing the payout registration to go through until now. I am disapointed by this. Can the twitch moderators help me through this process?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be a pop up when you log on to twitch that either allows you to see all content, or blocks all sexual content streamers. This would make it easier for parents to click the "family friendly" option and hand their device to their kids. There are many parents who are completely banning their kids from Twitch because of thumbnails with nudity in them being suggested. There needs to be a thicker wall between the two than an 18+ Tag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey all!

We’re experimenting with a new panel in the Discovery page within your Analytics that shows a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers.

This panel includes a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers to help you compare different streams and understand how your audience changes over time. The data is available to be viewed in the chart at the top of the Discovery page, and it will help streamers determine when new engaged viewers are coming to the stream and deduce what can convert them to become returning engaged viewers.

Coming soon, we have plans to bring…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. YOU dont bankroll anything... BUY the rights to are NICHE or I am leaving. Not pushing your product if you cant bankroll right. What do i get volunteering here blocked on the regular because no one else can walk on my reads. ESPN is better enjoy your BIG MONEY problems. Look like a joke until you pay us to care.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There should be a search function on the homepage for Prime Gaming and Prime Loot (Krone) to find out which game is currently supported. This means streamers can also choose their stream title ;)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ok so currently I stream from just my Xbox and use my phone for chat, but lately My bits screen has popped up n isn’t going away. Also it isn’t allowing me to type or shout out anyone in chat. Someone help. Plz

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Não estou conseguindo publicar os meus vídeos!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when you go to may Twitch you can see that i have 25 followers but the CREATOR DASHBOARD only show 18 it is the same on achievements

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PLEASE give viewers a mute option for TTS!!!!!! There are some streamers that have the most annoying chats. They constantly use TTS for annoying purposes. Streamers do not want to mute them, because they get paid for them. Allow us viewers to mute them so we don't have to hear them on our side.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've been having an issue where I still haven't gotten my payout for September. It's been a month now and I still haven't gotten my money. I made 5 tickets but nobody is responding and I fear the only help I can get is through the help desk's Live Chat option, which seems to have gone missing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Creators to track an 'Achievement' in their Analytics Dashboard along the lines of "Road to 70/30 Split" or "Partner Plus Program" to track how many Active Subscriptions the Creator has remaining to unlock the Partner Plus Program to earn the 70/30 split.

Currently, the only way to access and track this information is through downloading a .CSV file via their Subscriber List under "Earnings" and then importing the data into an Excel sheet.

This solution would help Creators track the necessary data and information to help better obtain their goals.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Like I saw with K*ck earlier today, please add a better creator program for affiliates and partners, where we get an hourly pay rate for our streams as long as we are active on stream. I think that is doable for Twitch and it would really benefit the platform.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The information displayed in the Creator Home page could use some expanding with little info cards explaining what the statistics it displays are meant to mean.

I really like the idea of being able to see your top chatters. But currently what it displays is:
    -A number and a comparison to last number
    -a list of 3 chatters

To me, it is totally unclear what this number means. Is it the amount of chats? No can't be because my analytics show completely different numbers. So is it the average chats of these 3 people together? Or what?!
    There is no…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would find it cool to be able to add a text and language setting where it allows me to set a delay on the text message. This is currently the only thing preventing me from using Twitch's alerts. Since my alerts show the images first and then 3-4 seconds later the text message "user is following now!" pops up.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We are testing a new chart on your Discovery page in the new Analytics navigation called "Views from Outside Twitch" (Analytics>Viewers) where you can visualize and learn which outside sources your viewers came to your stream from. This chart allows a streamer to see, at a glance, how viewer trends from external sources change over time. You can also toggle off and on the sources in the legend at the bottom of the graph to get a better view of the sources you want.

This chart will give you better insight into which sources are most successful for your channel…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hallo ich habe das problem das sich mein affiliate achievment aufgehangen hat seit 3 tagen steht dort das gleiche ich bitte um hilfe denn ich bin kurz davor affiliate zu werden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?