Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. Right now the analytics page just shows revenue gained from ads. This doesn't paint the entire picture and it's leading streamers to think that bias is occurring in their ad offers. This can be fixed by displaying ad impressions, declined impressions, fill rate, ad pool size for our category, and CPM on the analytics page. Descriptions for each should also be included to explain these mechanics.

We're offered 55% of ad revenue but have no way to determine what that number is or how it is calculated. This leads to distrust in Twitch and the ads system. Giving streamers a…

2,182 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Investigating  ·  62 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Right now on the Twitch Analytics Dashboard, it only shows how many followers you have gained in the last 30 days however it does not take into account people who unfollow during the same time period. This makes the number it displays misleading as you don't know how many followers the channel has grown by in the last 30 days only how much you have gained.

I would love to be able to see the Net Growth/Loss for the channel as well as the total unfollows in the last 30 days.

144 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hola buenas llevo varios stream con el contador con 1 persona pero luego voy a ver la gente que hay en la lista de espectadores y me pone que hay 5 – 6 personas. He preguntado a varios compañeros streamers que tienen afiliado y me han dicho que este error lleva existiendo bastante tiempo.
    Me gustaría que este error se solucionase ya que gente que empieza a streamear se le hace bastante complicado conseguir la media necesaria para afiliado.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We've updated the Analytics layout to make the data streamers need easier to find with intuitive pages that are designed to answer the questions streamers have when visiting analytics pages. With this design update, we'll also begin rolling out new and improved data with education to help you put your analytics to action.

Read more about what we're working on building in analytics here https://twitch.app.link/A9Y1X5rKPub and share your new ideas and feedback with us below!

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I use the platform's analytics feature a lot and, I have to say, I really appreciate the quantity and quality of the data available. I regularly use this information to build my own customized monitoring dashboards, which are essential for my work as a streamer and for the channels I work on.

However, I would like to highlight one area for improvement that I believe is fundamental. As I browse through the logs and analytics provided, I notice the absence of a crucial metric: the category of the games I stream. Although the platform records which games are set up…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I propose a multi-month paid/organic sub widget! Currently in our dashboard for Partner Plus we can see there are multi-month subscriptions that are paid but no other details. The only detail we get are on our stream manager when it happens but most streamers will never remember to put that in an excel sheet. For example, we had 70 points as soon as the first of the month started for Partner Plus. Those have to be multi-month subs. However, streamers have no visibility as to how long they last. Was that a 3-month, 6-month or year sub? When do they…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think the community as a whole would love and appreciate a more granular threshold for the annual recap! To find out you are top 1% or beyond.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So everytime when I done my most recent stream, i can't view the stream summary on mobile. It is only viewable after I do another stream and that "recent" stream become not the most recent. Im sorry idk how to explain better but pls help me fix it. Cuz i can't find help from anywhere else.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently the analytics graphs are not very accessible for colour blind people. While hovering over categories provides tooltips with more info, this doesn't help when it comes to static screenshots of the graphs involved. By adding patterns to each bar chart segment, this will make the graphs more accessible.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the overview section, we can see stats like avg viewers, number of channels, and browser positions for a select number of games per category given. Please allow us streamers to search any game we want to see those stats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. unas cuantas veces tuve una media entre 3 y 4 espectadores en mis directos, pero el contador lo cuenta como 1, me gastaría saber el porque tengo esta media

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be very useful for me to know the different timezones in which my viewership watched my stream. That would help me to target my desired audience, or target the timezone that fits my time availability the most.

Being displayed in the same fashion as paltform/region percentage would be more than enough.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi everyone!

We're excited to announce the Category Suggestions panel on your Overview page is now available to all streamers (this feature is not available to Partners at this time). This panel shows you categories with the most favorable viewer:channel ratios that may help increase your chances of being discovered. These categories are ranked by factors such as average hours viewed versus average hours broadcasted in the past 7 days, and exclude outliers like large partnered channels.

For more information, please check out https://link.twitch.tv/ChannelAnalyticsOverview#category.
    Your feedback is valuable to us, so please let us know if there's anything else…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi. Instead of constantly acting like people cannot view my video from the chat, start counting them in the stream. I have seen multiple sophist explanations from Amazon, bzw Twitch, as to why they are cheating us out of counting ALL viewers. I cannot find any way possible to be in the chat without also watching the stream, either on the PC or the mobile. Therefore, instead of alienating smaller channels, count ALL people in the channel as in the stream.

I have checked myself that friends and family are properly in the stream and not the chat, and that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Viewership per category most likely follows a skewed distribution, making average a suboptimal statistic. Currently this is dealt with by ignoring the top 5% of channels. Using median would be a more intuitive and clean solution that is not as affected by skew

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. fixate the analytics because in this monento I would have reached the 50 followers but in the goal count creates community shows me 49

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some of the most important and useful analytics data are metrics like "unique viewers" and "new engaged viewers" and "followers".

These are metrics that tell me if the choices I am making are meaningfully impacting the amount of new people who are discovering and and engaging with my channel.

However, once or twice a month I'll get a big raid and it will completely destroy the usefulness of those data points.

If I get raided with 250+ viewers in the last 20 minutes of my stream, I have no way of seeing how many "unique viewers" or "new engaged viewers"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi Twitch,

After talking to Twitch staff the other day IRL, we talked about looking at numbers in quarters, but I was hoping there'll be a way to do that via analytics page so we don't have to click on the month and day manually - similar to 'last 30 days', if we can get an option for 'Q1' etc. to already collect data from jan-april etc.

Thanks so much :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If you start a stream before midnight, it should total your average views in to either the starting day or the finish day. Not split it up. I noticed that when i went live around 11:50pm, and ended around 5:30am, it showed on my analytics that i had an average viewership of 3 on my starting day, and an average of 25 on the day I finished. That is ruining my average views, and I don't think it's fair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?