Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

93 results found

1. в последнее время очень много мошенников выкладывают видео и получают деньги просто так. занимаясь накруткой рекламы на видео. сделайте компаньонку и партнерскую программу платной, чтобы только настоящие люди могли выкладывать видео на твич а не мошенники

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Another tier that is between affiliate and partner that is !FOLLOWER! based to give some sort of recognition to smaller streamers who have grown.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. EN: I want every change to contract to be sent to the email address associated with the Affiliate / Partner account. For example, when an e-mail or other data has been changed in the contract, information should be sent to the e-mail assigned to the account. Streamers are losing money through data leaks, as I am because someone has changed my email to make a payment and Twitch is not willing to do anything about it or give me my money back.

PL: Chcę, aby każda zmiana w umowie była wysyłana na adres e-mail przypisany do konta Towarzysza/Partnera. Na przykład…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think it would be beneficial to remove Twitch Partner Status from people who don't meet the Partner criterias anymore (a 6-12 month period?). It drags down the whole experience and hustle to get one, maintain it and also grow further. Also Twitch Partners who don't meet the Partner criterias for a long time anymore, should not have more benefits than Twitch Affiliates.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow a longer address line or space when filling up the twitch affiliate/partner form because some countries have longer addresses

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DONT MAKE ANY STREAMER PAY ANY FEE IN ANY WAY TO GET PAID BY TWITCH

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I was wondering if twitch can add a new affiliate payout method. I would like for them to add Skrill because some users might only use Skrill as a payment.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi im demon4chaos i would love to talk about the partner program i think 75 viewers is way overrated could we drop it to 35 or 40 for me its really hard for 3 viewers i love you guys thanks for just giving me a strike i love you guys so much no longer will i do that plz reach back if you can
    '

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch should offer an instant deposit option that would allow streamers to cash out their earnings before their monthly scheduled payout. Businesses such as Postmates have adopted this practice and could give content creators the control they need to manage their finances and grow their streams.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently Twitch denies streamers who are in some way related to the Cannabis industry from being Partnership as the use of cannabis isn't acceptable for the Partnership programme.
    With Cannabis legal in most states and the TOS enforcing that these streamers who are consuming cannabis are in a legal state (where it may be recreational or medicinal) it seems discriminatory to prevent these streamers from being partnered for this sole reason, especially since a lot of larger streamers who smoke have been given partner despite them smoking (I'd assume for the sheer reason that they have a large following)

Honestly…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think that the difference in difficulty to get is too large from Affiliate to Partner being an Affiliate is fun and all but getting it compared to getting a Partner is too large. Maybe making it so that you need to average 10 viewers to become an Affiliate and average 60 viewers to become a Partner. This I think makes it easier for Affiliates to become partners as they will most likely have at least 100 Followers to average 10 Viewers every frame. This makes it so that Affiliates have larger channels and would make it easier for Affiliates…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we make the dashboard easier to navigate by moving Sub Badges and Emotes under the same tab? Sub badges are currently under "settings" but named affiliate which is misleading Emotes are under viewer rewards and named emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to not have to give out my personal information to get the benefits like emotes, etc. I don't stream for the money, and I never want to, plus, it's not like I'm getting paid much anyway. Setting up payment options should be optional. I know that's an unpopular opinion, but I'm not one of the streamers who wants to make this their career, so I just want to be able to have emotes and other benefits. Would be incredibly nice <3

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am Iranian, due to sanctions I cannot find my own country in twitch to set up affiliate program. I do not even want to earn money from twitch, I just want to set channel points. Is it a huge favor to ask? god I hate my country, it is so unfair. i wish I was born in another country :( .

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've waited over 2-3 weeks on a royalty tax income to be reviewed after being affiliated. I then had the option to restart and thought that might be smart, it turns out it put me in the same boat... I'm genuinely just trying to become a affiliate and it's annoying when i have the option to become one but rOyAlTy tAx iNcOmE says (UNDER REVIEW)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey everyone, the idea would be cool, because I left my subscription button disabled for some reason. It would be cool to allow everyone to do that so
    that they don't have to cancel the whole contract but just deactivate the subscription button. Then you don't always have to contact the support
    and burden them with this kind of task.

Maybe that would be an idea what do you think?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am a streamer from New Zealand and would really appreciate it if you could add it into the sign up so I can actually sign up for affiliate!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let the option to start over Affiliate onboarding be easily accessible through any part of the process. I made a mistake with tax info and now its been months since I've been able to do anything about. Twitch Support says there is a 'Start Over' button on the Affiliate Onboarding page but therE is no such thing at the time of me typing this!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?