Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I hit all the requirements for the affiliate roughly 1 week ago and I don't received the e-mail of afilliate. I have checked multiple times in my Twitch and it says that all my goals are done and complete and it shows me a box that says get started... When I click it it says I do not have a time machine... Is something wrong with my account?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Miren mi idea ,les propongo sub por sub como en youtube,si ustedes se suscriben y ven mis directos algunas veces yo hago lo mismo con ustedes y asi nos ayudamos entre todos , no veo otra solucion mas rapida,que dicen? No creo que Twitch quiera ayudarnos asi de facil, digan algo pues xD.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have 75 followes and in the achievements I get that I have 37, why is it not updated?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Gabriel, I am 17 years old, I have been doing a livestream for at least 1 and a half years, my channel is oBielMF, in short, I think based on the Affiliate Program it is a little too complicated in the fact of having 3 simultaneous viewers, and my live from time to time catch 7 simultaneous people, so I'm just here to talk about it, I think you should modify this and make this move a little easier ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. getting affiliate should make people get more followers and subs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. didn't get my old sups and i'd like to know what happend to it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i had a really good stream and my abg never goes up

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you make an option where you can limit cooldown on predictions or remove it I personally find it annoying to see every 5 seconds like one prediction after another not only on my stream but on other peoples.
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Não estou conseguindo dar sequência no programa de afiliados da twitch, já ganhei a afiliação mas dá erro na hora de introdução.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. They should facilitate the affiliate program more, I have an average number of viewers of between 5 and 8 a day and even so it continues to put on my board that my average is 2.9 viewers and I do not meet the requirements, so it is impossible to grow in Twicht with the giants above, even though my stream quality is superior to many!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Small streamers
    It would be great to help these smaller streamers with 1 viewer a bit because these big ones pick up all the people and it's getting harder for small streamers to stream because people aren't interested in smaller streamers. Small streamers have a big heart and responds to everyone.It would be great if twitch would help a bit with followers and viewers to be a little bit fresh with the new streamers and give them new hope to stream twitch and not be alone with 0 viewers like now I hope that will change in the future.
    Twitch…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. è da giorni che l'aggiornamento degli obbiettivi rimane bloccato a mercoledi 31 Marzo. A causa di questo bug non mi è arrivato il modulo da compilare per l'affiliazione. Potete risolvere il prima possibile? Grazie

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I go to check it shows me 44 followers even tho i got 52 ! And I got the 50 followers archivement. So I don't really understand it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con mis seguidores, ayer (17/01/2021) llegue a contabilizar 47 seguidores y hoy (18/01/2021) revisando me salen 40, a que se debe que?....
    Yo revisando veo un seguidor en concreto, ITsMeEduRex, hace 3 dias el me dio su follow, y como los indico hoy me aparece que ya no es mi seguidor...
    El es un seguidor que se conecta mucho a mi Discord para jugar conmigo y me indica que nunca a quitado el follow a mi canal.

Necesito Explicaciones!!! Estoy esforzandome para subir a afiliado y si cada vez me quitan los seguidores nunca voy…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yo tengo 55 seguidores y ya tengo la media de espectadores . no me carga la opcion de lo de afiliado , me dice que tengo 27 seguidores y tengo 55 me. lo podeis arreglar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No cargan las estadisticas de seguidores, visitas, media y no puedo tener los requisitos para el afiliado.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi, I stream a lot, with some pauses over the time, but would like to ask if I couldn´t get sub button cuz I think I have nice number of views on my stream. Thank you for reviewing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?