Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Currently Twitch denies streamers who are in some way related to the Cannabis industry from being Partnership as the use of cannabis isn't acceptable for the Partnership programme.
    With Cannabis legal in most states and the TOS enforcing that these streamers who are consuming cannabis are in a legal state (where it may be recreational or medicinal) it seems discriminatory to prevent these streamers from being partnered for this sole reason, especially since a lot of larger streamers who smoke have been given partner despite them smoking (I'd assume for the sheer reason that they have a large following)

Honestly…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we make the dashboard easier to navigate by moving Sub Badges and Emotes under the same tab? Sub badges are currently under "settings" but named affiliate which is misleading Emotes are under viewer rewards and named emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Although not many, some people including me might expect to never get a payout. Filling out forms upon forms just to ask Twitch to hold my funds results in unnecessary confusion. Affiliates should have an option to get affiliate perks such as channel points and TwitchCon tags without having to monetize their channels.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is currently the ability to change payout details but not to see what your existing ones are without starting the process of changing them.
    It would be good if a partially obscured summary of payout details was available so it was easy to confirm that they are as expected. Date last updated would also be a valuable piece of data.

I've recently become an affiliate and set up my details last night. Today I've received an email saying my details recently changed, but I didn't have a way to see if that was referring to my creation of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. if you are lagging behind but are exceeding in other areas on path to affiliate, you can apply to be affiliated as it is very hard to get otherwise and sometimes glitches (as is the case with me) i have filed a complaint

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. no me permite activar los bits sale "Se produjo un error al activar los Bits. Inténtalo más tarde o ponte en contacto con el servicio de asistencia."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. my average of 3 viewers aint going up an i usally have 3 or more? it is the last thing i need to hit Affiliate. it is really frustrating i put all my time and effort into streaming, not to mention when i stream i know all who is viewing me but its not popping them up. can you guys please update my average viewers stat and this please and thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I ran ads at the 55% rate for my first month as affiliate and have noticed that I lose viewers much quicker than when I wasn't affiliate. I do not believe my content has gotten worse, I believe it is just less enjoyable to watch my stream with 3 1/2 minutes of ads per one hour of gameplay. I am reducing my ads now to the lowest possible rate because I would rather have a fun community chatting with me while I stream, than make a couple pennies more per day. And to be clear: that is literally all you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch should inform users who are adding or updating their payout method that Direct Deposit is not available for anyone outside the US.

While filling out your payment information, it asks you to input what country you are from. If you enter a country outside of US, and try to select 'direct deposit' as your payment method, there should be some mechanism there to stop you from moving forward, or at the very least, a notice somewhere on the page that direct deposit is not available outside the US. This would prevent someone outside the US from inputting their bank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 70/30 should just include all types of subscriptions instead of just recurring

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As of now the only way to disable prerolls is to run three minutes of adds per hour. So viewers wont stay if a preroll comes up and leave if a 60 second add comes up every 20 minutes ( I know I do ). So maybe a 'later preroll' option that requires maybe 90 seconds of adds per hour will a 60 second preroll that will delay starting untill about 3-5 minutes of a viewer watching? So a viewer begins watching for 3-5 minutes to see if they will even stay, then a 60 second ad, then a 30…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the option for the creator to enable or disable subscriptions when there a affiliate if the whant to some of us dont want the money because we already have a paid job and just do it for fun and only like to give there viewers a great time and give them some emotes and channel point options

as i contented twitch support on this the said its not possible
    to have one other the other option enable or disabled

sadly i have to disagree on this as a former web designer /game developer
    its not that hard to add…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've had this issue for over 500 days where I've apply for partner and get the "review complete" status but no email! I've done everything thinkable, every-time I contact support they hit me with "We do not handle partnership applications". This is my 9th go around with the same problem and I have no way of accessing partnership support. I hope we can find a fix to this for creators that work hard for that badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Colocar opção de ver quem deixou de te seguir no painel de controle, afim de evitar ter que autorizar bots no chat para ver isso algumas vezes!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Llevo una semana esperando la verificación tanto del afiliado como de los emoticonos. Debería de ser más rápido

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am a streamer from New Zealand and would really appreciate it if you could add it into the sign up so I can actually sign up for affiliate!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to take off your tax number and change it. Incase you accidently picked the wrong one or is in correct but says under review for a while and doesn't go and you have to create a new channel and re-start. Please add it. It helps everyone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been broad casting a while and have a great following on `periscope, twitter, & youtube. Recently I joined twitch and love it. It would be a great tool if you would look into a partner grant program to bring in seasoned people.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch clearly stated that it may take up to 2-4 weeks for you to hear back from Twitch partnership team, and those who have completed the Path to Partner achievement can expect a response within 7 business days.
    Unfortunately, affiliate members who fulfilled the requirement for Twitch Partnership Program(=Completed the Path to Partner) in South Korea cannot receive the answer about partnership application from Twitch Headquarters, with sufficient average viewers and streaming hours. Even Twitch clearly stated that it usually takes 7 business days for streamers get back to receive the answer for partner program after receiving application, some streamers(including…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?