Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. Hi. Instead of constantly acting like people cannot view my video from the chat, start counting them in the stream. I have seen multiple sophist explanations from Amazon, bzw Twitch, as to why they are cheating us out of counting ALL viewers. I cannot find any way possible to be in the chat without also watching the stream, either on the PC or the mobile. Therefore, instead of alienating smaller channels, count ALL people in the channel as in the stream.

I have checked myself that friends and family are properly in the stream and not the chat, and that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Viewership per category most likely follows a skewed distribution, making average a suboptimal statistic. Currently this is dealt with by ignoring the top 5% of channels. Using median would be a more intuitive and clean solution that is not as affected by skew

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. fixate the analytics because in this monento I would have reached the 50 followers but in the goal count creates community shows me 49

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you start a stream before midnight, it should total your average views in to either the starting day or the finish day. Not split it up. I noticed that when i went live around 11:50pm, and ended around 5:30am, it showed on my analytics that i had an average viewership of 3 on my starting day, and an average of 25 on the day I finished. That is ruining my average views, and I don't think it's fair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello, amazing folks on the stream!

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your time here with me. I just wanted to take a moment to share something that's been on my mind lately. Unfortunately, it seems like I don't have access to certain statistics, including my Twitch ad revenue data. It's a bit frustrating because I want to be open and transparent with you about how the channel is progressing.

I've tried to troubleshoot this on my own, but it looks like I might need a few extra sets of eyes and some help from you in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF STREAMING ON THIS PLATFORM IS THE ******* VIEWER ANALYTICS PAGE AND THE TOTAL AVG VIEWERSHIP....EVERY ******* STREAM, I GET EMAILS ABOUT THE OVERVIEW, AND EVERY ******* TIME I GOT LIKE 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT AVG VIEWERS NUMBERS AND IT KEEPS ******* UP MY AVG TOWARDS AFFILIATE....LIKE WHY WOULD PEOPLE DEAL WITH THIS WHEN KICK DOESNT HAVE THE SAME ISSUES???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streamlabs earnings gains, streamelements enter channel analysis individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable either a new role or add the ability to give editors access to analytics.
    Analytics can be a massive anxiety point for streamers, enough for them to dread even looking at them or discussing them.
    There currently seems to be no way for them to grant access to enable their support staff to see this data, leaving them relying on outside websites, rather than learning from twitches own in house data analytics.
    This leaves the streamer solely responsible for this, and doesn't allow them to enable their support staff to support them and help build growth.
    This also leaves…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since last bight my subcount hasnt moved. I was gifted over 40ish subs and my subcount didnt move once. After stream and next day my earnings went up but subcount is still the same. Went to my other friends stream who are also full time and their subcount is also broken and not moving, whats going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Seria bueno agregar una analitica de los anuncios y metodos para poder hacer numeros los streamers, hay semana que algun dia no pagan nada por los anuncios como el jueves 30 de noviembre mas gente que nunca en el directo, ingresos de publicidad 0, no lo entiendo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Warum schaltet ihr meine Musik stumm das ist gekaufte Lizensierte Mucke man informiert euch mal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The category suggestions do not display the entire text on the PC. In the suggestions, the "estimated average position" is not visible, nor is it possible to scroll in these small tabs, so that you could read the full text. Maybe you should change the design a little so that there is really everything visible, otherwise the category is quite useless

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. your viewcount glitches out on even numbers. it tends to go to the next lowest odd number alot. i will viewers come in and suddenly i'll go from say 7 up to 9. if someone leaves i'll go down to 7 or glitch out even lower for a couple minutes. some times.

someone joins chat and the number drops for a couple minutes before rubberbanding up to where it should be some times. i'll be at 6 someone will jin and suddenly drop to 5 before going to 7 a minute or so later.

i will start stream saying 6+…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recommended categories

I want you to be able to find out the viewer-to-streamer ratio of the games you want to play.

In other words, I would like you to add a search function.

Currently, only the most popular ones are displayed.

I want to easily find out how popular the game I want to distribute is, and what the ratio of the number of viewers to the number of distributors is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We currently have the ability to see what our average viewers eligible for Partner (concurrent viewers not including hosts, raiders and embedded views) on a rolling 30 day average via the Path to Partner achievement. However, there currently is no way to see this number on a per stream basis.

What would be valuable would be a breakdown of viewers based on source (views, hosts, raiders, embeds), similar to what we can see with Revenue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I work with streamers on analytical side of things. And it appears affiliates/partners do not have sub retention analytics. What I need is sub stats broken down in percentages, which currently I was provided information it breaks down some sub data but in dollar amount. Here's what I need in the following...

• Organic sub
    • Gifted sub to be converted to re-occurring sub by "giftee"
    • Gifted subs to not convert to re-occurring
    • Unsub
    • Subs hitting anniversary, 6 month, 12 month, etc
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now after every stream, Twitch is showing you recommended games that could stream well for you. I really like this, but I would like to see it more in depth. Currently, at the end of a stream Twitch says game name Average Viewers|Channel: 11, Average channels: 549, Estimated Pos. on Browse Page 10"

I would like to see something similar to this, but on a personal level, related only to my stream. So, then I can compare the games that I play to each other and make a decision to either continue playing a game or drop it and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new category suggestions are difficult to read or unreadable. We are given 2 numbers XX:YY with no indication of what those numbers represent. The 2nd number appears to always be a 1 and the first number varies. But when trying to make a decision, is a low first number good, for example, 1:1, or are we looking for a high first number good, for example, 100:1?

At the end of the block is a link to get "more information", but its false. The link just takes you to a general information page for the entire Analytics page, which has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have noticed for a while that when I review the average amount of viewers on my streams, the one place it matters gets it wrong over and over again.

My average viewers on Overview will always have a lower number than my Stream Summary. Where are my Summary will list a higher number. Given that they're reviewing the same statistics its very confusing and disheartening to see numbers being lowered again and again.

It makes me question which one is the Correct calculation. As well as if it affecting my ability to reach Partner.

Examples: Last stream Overview said…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?