Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. The current Partner requirements are very hard to accomplish. Perhaps lowering the average viewer from 75 to something more achievable, such as 15, would be a benefit to Content Creators. Other streaming services have already incorporated easier requirements that are causing Streamers to try another platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I mod for a vtuber here on twitch. She has tried to apply to Partner and was denied because her views were low. The email said that Twitch needed to see 75 viewers or more, which she had BUT was still denied. Upon asking another vtuber, they said Twitch needs to see at least 100. THIS IS NOT FAIR NOR DID IT STATE THAT IT NEEDED TO BE 100. Twitch needs to be more consistent and clear about the qualification requirements so other Vtubers don't get that false hope when they reach 75. This is lying to users by saying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. So the other day I wondered what was the first game I ever streamed. It was years ago and I couldn't remember. I tried to find out but there is no feature to see what game my first stream was.

Honestly I would love this feature. To see what we played on our first ever stream. We can see the date but not what we streamed. For memory sake and to remember where we started being able to see the first game we streamed would be lovely.🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. should have an instant approval progress bar

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. set the affiliate program just to 50 or 75 followers because twitch has a massive problem with correct viewer count, I have had like 20 people watching my stream at one time before, all chatting at the same time, and it only counted for like 2 or 3 of them.

2,339 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the Affiliate program launching many years ago and Partnership next to impossible for part-time streamers/parents/and people with lower viewership to obtain without extensive time-gating (and let's face it, luck), there needs to be a category for those that are already Affiliate and not yet Partner. Please consider giving your creators more incentive to stay on the platform and continue to grow our communities. Maybe this could look like those that have been an Affiliate since 2017 (close to launch), or with a certain number of followers/ viewers getting to this new step in the ladder to Partner. The ability…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hola twitch me podeis dAR EL LOGRO DE 50 SUBS PARA AFILIARME A VOSOTROS YA LLEGUE A LA META
    gRACIAS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i have streamed on 6 different days and atleast 5 of them were 48 hours ago. and its still only counting 4 of them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SO for a new person like myself to stream with 1 viewer for hours just having fun it cripples my ability to get affiliate because i have streamed for 80 hours with one viewer getting to 3 average viewers means I would have to get over 10 viewers to bring the average up within a 30 day period I wish it was based on viewers per stream rather then viewers per hour

1,721 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

1,725 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ich hatte mehr als 5 eindeutige Chater im Stream aber habe das Achievements (Erreiche deine Community) nicht erhalten

Ich Streame jeden Tag mehr als 8 Stunden mit mindestens 2-3 Zuschauern und Versuche mein bestes.

Könnte das Twitch Team Mal darüber schauen, bin bestimmt nicht der einzige mit diesem Problem

Ich danke dem Twitch Team schonmal im voraus

Lg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I could show an ad viewing stats I've seen so far

How many times did I see a certain streamer's ad and how much did I contribute?

If Twitch show statistics such as the number of ad views or approximate ad cost estimates,

Would viewers also feel a sense of accomplishment and then try to watch more ads without using adblocks?

I don't feel anything because I don't know how much it helps the streamer as there are no statistics results even when I look at the ads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. would like option of notifications for progress to affiliate to keep encouragement high on path to affiliate

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just curious if it does have a record of date what you acheived along your way on twitch?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to restart progress for streaming goals. For people who got bot spammed or don't have as much followers as they used to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i have at an actual average of 4 to 5 viewers at any one time while streaming. and it shows in my chat. but i get told i have only 1 viewer. so my 30 day average is all over the place. i have other streamers in my chat while playing and the said the see i only have 1 viewer and they are in the chat and not being counted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tengo consistentemente mas de 175 de media y no me dan partner , envio el "aplicar" por que cumpli todos los requisitos y siempre vuelve a aparecer el boton de aplicar y nunca obtengo una respuesta de SI o NO , por ningun medio ( mails)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. En el panel de control me pone que tengo 42 cuando tengo 52 seguidores, llevo así ya dos días completos y no actualiza.
    Espero que lo tomen en cuenta y lo arreglen.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I've reached all of my treatments and each step of the way for example once I got my 50 followers it took about three days for twitch to recognize that I have 50 followers in the creator dashboard in addition to that having multiple people in the trap room I've exceeded the expectation of twitch I just wish it was a little bit more up-to-date or current when you achieve your criteria t

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently if someone starts a stream late at night and goes past midnight it will show on the dashboard as two separate streams and brings down the average monthly viewers. For an overnight streamer that starts at 11:00pm the dashboard counts 11:00pm-12:00am as one day and the rest of the stream as a separate day. Ao for the "first day" of the stream week the statistics show only the average viewers for one hour of the stream. A lot of viewers show up to a stream a bit later and the average number of views for the stream is higher…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?