Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. i have to waitr a full day after a good stream to see what it did to my averages

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Noted that the achievements tab was not correctly mirroring the stats from the 30 day stream activity stats.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Uma média de espectadores de todas as transmissões como requisito para se tornar afiliado e parceiro? No mínimo injusto, nas primeiras Lives a óbvia média seria de 0,n. Se torna extremamente difícil atingir certas médias mesmo tendo público a passar delas, isto por que o sistema contabiliza todas as lives. Na minha opinião deveria ser da Live mais recente. Espero que alguém da Twitch veja isso e repense ou repasse. Obg pela atenção

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The problem with the affiliate rank is the fact that if you have a 1-week break, your viewership drops for that month and you quickly lose average viewership.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Creators to track an 'Achievement' in their Analytics Dashboard along the lines of "Road to 70/30 Split" or "Partner Plus Program" to track how many Active Subscriptions the Creator has remaining to unlock the Partner Plus Program to earn the 70/30 split.

Currently, the only way to access and track this information is through downloading a .CSV file via their Subscriber List under "Earnings" and then importing the data into an Excel sheet.

This solution would help Creators track the necessary data and information to help better obtain their goals.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For all these years I have been a creator on Twitch. I've always wanted to question myself "Why can't I reach Twitch Partner?" and "Why was Affiliate so easy to get and Partner is so much harder?".

These are the 2 primary questions I've always wanted to seek answers to and for the primary reasons listed below:

1: The Path To Partner Numbers isn't a proper system to have in place for the current Affiliate Streamers.
    2: The Features of Squad Streaming Stream Teams should be available to Affiliates

To elaborate more on my reasons above.

1: The idea of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The TwitchCon Get achievement is broken for those attending the Amsterdam / San Diego TwitchCon this year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the Affiliate program launching many years ago and Partnership next to impossible for part-time streamers/parents/and people with lower viewership to obtain without extensive time-gating (and let's face it, luck), there needs to be a category for those that are already Affiliate and not yet Partner. Please consider giving your creators more incentive to stay on the platform and continue to grow our communities. Maybe this could look like those that have been an Affiliate since 2017 (close to launch), or with a certain number of followers/ viewers getting to this new step in the ladder to Partner. The ability…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Madam/SIr,

the first issue i encountered on twitch was the the amount of passive followers in a stream. You see for example 10000 followers, but only 100 viewers. That does not make many sense at all and gives a wrong first impression of a actually channel. So my idea is to get the difference of a active follower and an inactivefollower. That would first show you, how active a community is and the actually size of a community. Also the streamer has more of an idea, how the channel actually grows or is stagnating and can make a choice…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I believe that lowering the average viewers down to 2-2.5 because some smaller streamers its hard for them to get the 3 averages a month

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Otima plataforma estou adorando stremar nela painel de controle muito bom bem organizado tem como melhora mudando um pouco o layout mais de resto esta perfeito

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. should have an instant approval progress bar

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. would like option of notifications for progress to affiliate to keep encouragement high on path to affiliate

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've reached all of my treatments and each step of the way for example once I got my 50 followers it took about three days for twitch to recognize that I have 50 followers in the creator dashboard in addition to that having multiple people in the trap room I've exceeded the expectation of twitch I just wish it was a little bit more up-to-date or current when you achieve your criteria t

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently if someone starts a stream late at night and goes past midnight it will show on the dashboard as two separate streams and brings down the average monthly viewers. For an overnight streamer that starts at 11:00pm the dashboard counts 11:00pm-12:00am as one day and the rest of the stream as a separate day. Ao for the "first day" of the stream week the statistics show only the average viewers for one hour of the stream. A lot of viewers show up to a stream a bit later and the average number of views for the stream is higher…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know for a fact that people watch my VODs. They've told me personally, as some people like to watch but can't because they're at work/school. VOD views should count towards something, as that's still views for content streamers have created.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hi I am one (among many quotes) Small streamer very small and while I was watching a live a notification appears I click on it and it tells me that I have reached 200 followers but I only have 13 is it a visual error or a bug?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. General Idea:
    Earn profile trophy badges by completing certain actions with your Twitch account. When you earn these trophies, they will be displayed on your Twitch Profile page.

Details:
    There are plenty of things that can be used to encourage good, diligent behaviour among viewers and streamers alike. It can also be used to spur on better interactivity among users as well as the Twitch website and/or events.

Want to encourage security? Well, you can earn a trophy for enabling two-factor authentication.

Want better user engagement? If you verify your email; connect your YouTube, Steam, etc; you can get a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow streamer to cancel a stream towards a watch streak, since sometimes streams crash on open and it cancels the watch streak. I have someone who had a 15-streak and now back to 1 because I had a malfunctioning stream last night.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like to suggest that the Top 5 Channels have some mathematics so that its not entirely based off of Hours Watched, but a combination of Hours Watched and Chats Sent. Each streamer has different streaming schedules and some can't stream as much as others. But if I have 150 hours watched and 400 Chats Sent in Channel A, and 140 hours and 3000 Chats sent in Channel B, I would expect Channel B to be higher on the list. Unfortunately, it's not the case with the recap this year. Can you please consider Chats Sent for recaps in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?