Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1255 results found

1. TWICE today, I lose audio while streaming but my audio on my OBS is working fine. It is picking up game and voice audio. But to my audience, they are not hearing anything. I notice it starts after I get raided by a follower. Are you muting me or is this a bug that need to be addressed quickly. I lost all my viewers today ( the little bit I do have) because of no audio.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hola, ya soy afiliado de twitch y no me aparece la opcion de activar los puntos del canal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to be able to create multiple stream info pages so that with only one click on a little button (ENG/DE/whatever) the viewers are able to switch to their respective language. Of course the streamer has to set these pages himself (no auto transaltion). For example I will stream in german most of the times but I have no problem with speaking english. But it is kind of hard to choose for me if I write my channel info in english or in german.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a streamer who is attempting to find a streaming category that works for me and is home to me, being able to see the categories that my pre-existing audience watch is a great feature. However I'd like to be able to see all of them. At the moment, my "categories my viewers like to watch" section is made up 63% of the "other" category and I would really love to see more of the categories listed in this. I understand all categories can't be shown due to the fact there will be hundreds with only 1 or less than…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have an ability where for a small fee a affiliate / partner could get there money before they reach $100 dollars, cause hey life happens and sometimes we need cash quicker. This approach is used by several food delivery services like postmates so I do not see why a similar option would hurt twitch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It won’t let me see my settings on the new creator dashboard on the web

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When someone follows, unfollows and then refollows it counts as 2 (More if done more often) Which is then displayed in the statistic in the Analytics

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please put all the features of the original live dashboard into the creator dashboard.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The "Crop to Portrait" feature for clips when using the "split" mode splits to something like a 16:9 and a ~2:3 for your two view boxes, putting the split point with the username about 2/3 up on the screen.

For creators where these box sizes aren't optimal, we should be able to slide where the split/username is and get different shapes for the top/bottom boxes.

For example, I play a lot of 4:3 games, and my camera is relatively square, so planting the username split right in the middle and having two squares to work with would make my crops…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think the community as a whole would love and appreciate a more granular threshold for the annual recap! To find out you are top 1% or beyond.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently the Twitch Earnings Dashboard only show us our Revenue based on UTC time zone. If you are not UTC time zone, this leads to a lot of confusion.

For example, if I stream on Friday and Saturday during the evening Pacific time, part of Friday's revenue will be showing as Saturday's.

We also are missing important information for seeing trends over which of our streams performed well to make better decisions in the future.

There's no reason our earnings data can't be in our stream summary.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Just started using the alerts system and thought it would be fun to have the celebrations (cool feature btw) as a channel point redemption. I added all 3, and it worked perfectly at first, very cool.

I went to stress-test it by redeeming all 3 at once, and now all 3 redeems show flamethrowers, even after refreshing the page and trying different browsers. Flamethrowers was the first one I redeemed during the stress test.

UPDATE: After doing more tests, it seems that the issue is specifically with the flamethrower celebration, not with stressing the system. I disabled flamethrowers and the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Like I saw with K*ck earlier today, please add a better creator program for affiliates and partners, where we get an hourly pay rate for our streams as long as we are active on stream. I think that is doable for Twitch and it would really benefit the platform.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I love the fact that we can personalize/have our own custom tags now, but one thing we don't have access to is information about which tags are users actually searching? That would be a really nice research tool. Experimenting with tags on our own is good as well, but when the analytics page only shows us our top 5 tags over a period of time (when we can have 10 per stream and much more over a month) it's not the easiest to see what works and what doesn't. Being able to deep dive tags I think would help a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quando eu estava tentando começar a gravar lives pelo celular percebi que se eu estiver em ligação com meus amigos no Discord a Twitch simplesmente começa a cortar o meu áudio. Tentei mudar configurações e não funcionou. Eu conversei sobre isso anteriormente com outra amiga minha que também faz streams pelo celular e esse erro ocorreu com ela. Teria como resolver isso?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There is definitely misleading information regarding money accrued towards a payout within the Creator Dashboard, and making that information accurate is very important to retain the trust and good will of the streamers that are the entire reason Twitch makes money.

I was told I was 41 cents short of a payout, despite my Creator Dashboard showing a total of $108 since my last payout on April 13, 2021, yet I'm being forced to wait an entire extra month to get paid because of some bureaucratic staunchness designed to keep Bezos' wallet fat while people such as myself, who need…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If I understand correctly, we can't play reruns now without straight up streaming an old video, which is SUPER inconvenient since it means I basically can't do anything with my PC while it's running. This is super lame and please bring back the old way.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if the editor's dashboard had the "lock-layout" feature just like the mod view has. Currently, there is no way to block the layout after you set every panel in the correct place, it is a little bit annoying because from time to time you move the tiles by accident which destroys the entire look of the layout and its clarity.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Videos on Demand (VODs) - for some reason I am not seeing my VODs on my dashboard. I have un-installed & reinstalled Twitch to see if that was the problem and it's not. I have referred to their "troubleshooting" page and that has not been helpful, either. And, I have contacted support two days ago, no replies. If anyone can provide any insight, please let me know. Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. With the mass amount of clips that most streamers tend to have, it'd be nice if there was a feature for Twitch streamers to archive their clips to organize. Say, based on varied games, moments, specific things being able to be categorized to find clips easier for future viewing. This might help tidy up the clip archive and also help a streamer promote specific clips for their stream use/promoting various things.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?