Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2361 results found

1. Hello, my viewer count always shows 1 maybe 2 viewers, however you can clearly see multiple accounts in chat watching. So not including viewers that don't have accounts, why is my stream showing only 1 viewer?

1,994 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

416 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop on here to give some clarification. 

Your Viewer Count reflects the total number of people watching your live broadcast, whether or not they have logged into a Twitch account. Your total Users in Chat reflects the number of logged-in Twitch accounts that are connected to your chat. In some instances, an account can be connected to your chat without watching your live broadcast - like chat bots, users in chat-only mode, or users in pop-out chat mode - which would then create a difference in your total number of Users in Chat and your Viewer Count. You can learn more about your Viewer Count and Users in Chat in this help article.

Thank you as always for the feedback!

2. What completes this? I've explored every inch of the new dashboard multiple times in the hopes of unlocking this achievement, and it still shows I haven't unlocked it. is there a way to show what you have or have not done in order to show progress on this achievement? Might be nice to have some sort of list or explanation as to what you've gotta do...

271 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey,

Sorry we missed this earlier, but looks like there was a bug related to a previous experiment which made getting this achievement difficult. You should now be able to unlock it by visiting your stream manager dashboard, but if you are having issues, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate.

3. I have completed everything for Affiliate and not marking it as complete. I have streamed 7 days for longer than 2 hours and still showing 6 of 7. Would like assistance.

140 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

It can take up to 48 hours for Channel Analytics data to sync with the Achievements dashboard, so there may be a delay with the achievement completing. If you have further problems with it, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks!

4. It would be better to see stats and analytics of my status through the affiliation or partnership

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey all,

Closing this suggestion out, as we haven't received insight on how else you'd like to track progress towards becoming an Affiliate or Partner besides what's available on the Achievements page. If you come up with some alternatives, please leave an idea. Thank you.

5. hola.yo soy nuevo en el stream y quiero ser afiliado.como saben hay que tener 50 seguidores, yo tengo casi 20 y cuando voy a logros me aparece que tengo solo 9.si me podrian ayudar por favor...graciassss

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we normally recommend waiting around 48 hours for your stats to update after a stream.

If you believe you're experiencing an error please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv

Thank you for your patience!

6. Affiliate button available, but does not work. Fix it, please.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Explore your dashboard" is not updated for me

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Sorry for the time it took to review this. It looks like there was a bug related to an experiment which made getting these achievements difficult. You should be able to unlock the "Explore your dashboard" achievement by visiting your Stream Manager. If you are still having issues, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate.

8. I tried to run a stream last night with the new Creator Dashboard as my chat interface, but when I went live I noticed Google Chrome was taking up over 50% CPU and around 40% GPU, causing my game to have massive performance issues. When I used Chrome's Task Manager, I found that it was the Creator Dashboard tab taking up the majority of the CPU. As soon as I switched back to the old Twitch Dashboard, my PC's performance improved tremendously.

Something on the new Creator Dashboard is way too CPU intensive, and I'm not sure which component it…

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Step 1 'Continue' button in Affiliate Selection section does not work. I'd like my problem fixed faster.

İştirak Seçimi bölümünde Basamak 1 'Devam et' butonu çalışmıyor. Maillerime geri dönüş almıyorum.Sorunumun daha hızlı düzeltilmesini isterdim.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello everyone, so sorry for not getting to this sooner. If you're still experiencing issues here, please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv for assistance.

Thank you!

10. Hi, I've recently reached 50 followers, but they don't give me the affiliate achievement. So I don't know if this bug is or is a programming error or something similar.

A greeting. LukyGame7_

Hola, recientemente he llegado a 50 seguidores, pero no me dan el logro afiliado. Entonces no se si esque esta bug o es un error de programacion o algo parecido.

Un saludo. LukyGame7_

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

11. Stream achievements regarding average viewers over 30 days does not match the statistics page.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  21 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enviei os três emotes para a Twitch tem já um tempo e eles ficam constantemente no modelo "pendente" para a provável analise que não ocorre, qual seria o tempo estimado para ocorrer essa analise?

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

There is no specific timeline for emote review. It depends on the volume of emotes submitted. For example, holidays typically increase review times, as many creators upload special holiday-themed emotes.

13. Yesterday I just did all the "Affiliate program" requeriments, it says on my dashboard that I can start now, but everytime I click on the button I get this screen:

"sorry. unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable"

what is happening?

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  31 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like that we can view our previous payouts and that we can see what we have earned within certain periods, however, I would love to have a section that will show us how much we have earned since the last payout and how many days are left until the next threshold for payout. I dislike having to do the math on my own and wondering if I am really going to get paid the amount I see on my channel analytics. Honestly, the lack of ability to check your balance in a simple way has bugged me for a…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello there,

Apologies for the time it's taken to address this idea. For some time now, we have dashboard.twitch.tv/PayoutHistory  to address how much money you have accrued. Please remember that this page updates once a month, closer to when payouts are sent out. Revenue for the current month is based on the balance check performed at the end of the previous month. Hope this page provides you the insight that you were looking for, but if anything is amiss, please feel free to submit a suggestion. Thank you.

16. ¿Donde puedo ver los ingresos acumulados antes de recibir los cobros?

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I just want to get verified but not as famous because i'm a Xbox player and the lag is horrible my ping is 200 in Fortnite but when i'm not streaming it's 10

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I received a e-mail saying "the payout failed", so i try to follow the e-mail instructions:
    "Please login to your Payout Preferences and edit your details to correct this error.
    If you are a Twitch Affiliate, follow these instructions:
    Head over to the Settings tab of your live dashboard
    Click Change Payout Method
    Correct your payout information"

But! My dashboard don't have the option Change Payout Method!
    I check with other streamers and they have the option! Why i don't have???

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not sure if this has been happening all along, but there are errors in the Stream Summary for me. For instance, I streamed from 6:50p - 10:05p tonight, but it tells me my stream went from 6:50-8:55, shorting me over an hour. Also, says I gained only 1 follower tonight, but I gained 4. Is this just a glitch tonight, or has this kind of thing been going on for awhile? If so, it's hard to trust the stats...

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  19 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My channel cannot be found by category,game or even by typing my channel name, It's been 2 weeks since my channel disappears completely to followers even though I'm live my channel cannot be found unless people type my channel URL link, otherwise it banishes until I go offline. Stream is good and live but it disappears from every list on the site.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 118 119
  • Don't see your idea?