Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. I would like certain stats in the stream summary, like the average viewers, to be a little more granular. The bar chart shows a decimal point for non-whole numbers below 10, but the summary number does not. The emails used to include the summary average viewers number with a decimal point, but now I've stopped getting those emails. It's a simple thing, really - just round average viewers to 0.1 instead of 1. As it is right now, the '5' I'm seeing could be either 5.0 or 5.9.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Title speaks for itself.

In the new Followers List under the Channel Settings page, clicking on Users Names (which would usually direct to their profile) instead Route to "dashboard.twitch.tv/(users name)" which immediately 404's.

This was discovered with Opera web browser and not tested in any other browsers.

Edit: I've just tested this with Google Chrome, and the results are the same.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I wish you can add overlays easier for beginner phone users should help a lot

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. View requirement is fine but maybe modify the clip per week requirement? Not all streamers have a regular schedule and may not always stream a decent amount every week, or a streamer with a regular schedule might take a week off streaming.

My suggestion is to change it so 3-4 clips created anytime during the month that accumulate at least 50 views combined will award this badge instead to continue to recognize engaged viewers.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add the ability to include fourthwall integrations like you have throne alerts

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'd like to be able to temporarily pause alerts. Upon starting after paused, either the missed alerts should be queued up so they are still shown, or we should be able to play them ourselves from the dashboard (like every alert-worthy thing has an option to be played manually)

Also, the ability to skip an alert (especially when tts is on) would be great from a moderation perspective.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hey, the recent updates providing built-in alert overlays within Twitch are really nice! Are you considering more options including a chat box feature?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would be nice to have a widget that displays chat :)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you use reruns you will mess up your concurrent view count.

I'd like to have my view count stats from my livestreams separated from the reruns stats. You guys mix the view count from lives + reruns so the information ends up being unreliable. For those who are getting sponsorships it can become a huge problem. I never realized this until a brand told me what my official concurrent view count was. Seems like external websites have access to that information and post it publicly but the problem is that it's not accurate info. My reruns might have 8…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently it's only possible to view average viewers including hosts/raids/embeds.

I think it would be particularly useful for those working towards partnership, to show which amount of those averages come from hosts/raids/embeds and which ones are not. Of course there is the hosts/raids percentage, but a display in absolutes would help immensely.

I'm currently doing this for myself in a spreadsheet, so here is an example of what it could look like: https://imgur.com/a/S0HbFZ1

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my streamer specifically upgraded me to editor so I can make custom stream rewards for her because she was having a hard time with it. however I STILL cannot edit her stream rewards to her specification with mod and editor permissions. what gives?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Impossible d'ajouter une icône pour les récompenses avec les points de chaine.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. so the people who have 50 followers can start and can be a easy to get money out of stream

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a search to the Creator Dashboard (like iOS Settings), where I could enter a keyword (e.g. 'Train') and it returned all pages in Relevance order. That would be amazing and save me so much time. It could be just above the Home icon. I currently spend way too much time finding options.

Currently, I avoid using the dashboard whenever possible as finding anything is such a time hog, so much so that for commonly used pages, I have browser bookmarks.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This new function is great but could use a few serious tweaks.

-Let us cut the clip here as well. Some clips get made mid sentence and need adjusting, doing it here would be ideal.
    -Add an option similar to Fullscreen with a circle cutout for the streamer as an overlay.
    -Placement options for the Twitch Name Banner - Putting it on the Split is not ideal in some cases.
    -Need: On Render - There is no pause or mute for the video, it plays on repeat until it is finished unless you manually Mute the tab. Please fix this…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. EN: I want every change to contract to be sent to the email address associated with the Affiliate / Partner account. For example, when an e-mail or other data has been changed in the contract, information should be sent to the e-mail assigned to the account. Streamers are losing money through data leaks, as I am because someone has changed my email to make a payment and Twitch is not willing to do anything about it or give me my money back.

PL: Chcę, aby każda zmiana w umowie była wysyłana na adres e-mail przypisany do konta Towarzysza/Partnera. Na przykład…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Category changes are not reflected on clips, even when clipped whilst live, or in VOD. The first set category at go-live persists for clips until stream end.

This is a major problem as ALL clips then are mis-categorised with no ability for the channel owner to correct them.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi im demon4chaos i would love to talk about the partner program i think 75 viewers is way overrated could we drop it to 35 or 40 for me its really hard for 3 viewers i love you guys thanks for just giving me a strike i love you guys so much no longer will i do that plz reach back if you can
    '

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm having an issue of twitch taking away my entire desktop sound when I go back to my previous vods. My desktop volume is audible when I stream because my chat can hear me and my friends and the recordings I saved have the audio in them as well. How do I fix this issue as in my vods you can only hear me talking and it seems like I'm talking to myself half of the time.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?