Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. It shows that im still streaming in my channel analytics. Meaning it says I've been streaming for like 15 hours (updates to current time) but if i go on my page it says I'm offline. I ended my stream 14 hours ago. The actual stream time was 1 hour and 19 minutes. I don't want this "stream" to mess up my analytics and ruin my chances of affiliate. Please fix this.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. with the new update, you let us add throne alerts, i would love it if you could include ko-fi intergrations

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey!
    In the payout window you can export the data to an excel sheet and this is nice and all, but it would be wonderful to be able to take out an offical PDF for every months payout. So that the tax companies can get an official document for it instead of having to screenshot my paypal payout as an official document.
    As an extra I do get an offical email with a pdf every time I subscribe to someone, having the same PDF document with the payout information could also be a great addition.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some creators might not like chat clipping everything as they might take his words out of context, so maybe allow them to make it available to his mods only as he handpicks them so he could trust them.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great if we got the ability to combine multiple Past Broadcasts when working with the Highlighter. Sometimes there are unfortunate interruptions to your streams and you're forced to make multiple separate highlights if you want to preserve them, even if you went live again five minutes later.

Being able to select multiple Past Broadcasts to highlight things from into a single video would be extremely convenient, even if there's a restriction on it like the broadcasts have to have happened within an hour of each other, or within the same 24 hours, or something like that.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Raids notifications are not coming up when raiding someones stream.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have tried to change my profile banner multiple times but every time I refresh to see it on my channel it is set back to the "generated background." My banner meets the requirements and the dashboard says it is saved but my custom image is not appearing on my channel.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MEJORAR PANEL DESDE CELULAR PARA PODER BORRAR COMENTARIOS O PONER ANUNCIOS CON SOLO BOTONES Y QUE NO TENGA QUE PONER COMANDOS COMO DESDE PC

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be nice to know which streamer support me the most, I didn't find a add on or a analytic on this on my dashboard or anywhere else tbh.

so I wrote every raid down to have a list, which can be you know a lot of work. maybe you wanna look into this and maybe you have a solution for this.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/<your-nick-here>/community/channel-points
    Page in dashboard, where it is possible to edit Channel Points, shows only a following message:
    "Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable."
    While entering this link with login other than yourself's gives info:
    "Access Denied. You do not have permissions to access this page"
    Which tells user something more. That he does not have a permission rather than guessing, if the link provided from Creator Updates in message from 17 Dec 2019 or from official articles is incorrect. Ideal solution is custom information, which tells user why he can not enter this page,…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new alerts feature on the Twitch dashboard is fantastic! But it's missing one super important alert and that's PayPal "tips" or "donations". Almost every streamer on Twitch uses PayPal as a way for their community to support them. Not having this alert available means that almost every streamer will still have to use a third-party website for donation alerts through PayPal.

My request is to add paypal alerts to this new feature so that every alert can be used by streamers. It will make things so much easier and further reduce a new streamer's barrier of entry.

Also, if…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Content creators are the backbone of Twitch, but viewers are the lifeblood and without dedicated community members who engage with the streamer and those that support them monetarily there would be no platform.

“everyone can be a streamer” but not “everyone is a streamer”

To be very clear there should not be an increased barrier to deciding to start streaming for your friends or even beginning a path to becoming a content creator.

Right now, if you see a new viewer in chat, outside of their community channels, you do not have any idea about them. If you visit their…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I spent a lot of time cutting out highlights for my 7hr long stream just to have it get stuck in "Processing..." for over a day now, what gives? Bummer I cannot even get what I highlighted out unless I start completely over (and will probably miss some stuff)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make a filter for new accounts to be highlighted in the current viewer list. For literally 5 months we have had to ban the same guy 100+ times because all he does is create accounts to harass our stream it is frustrating. or just make bans mac address based........

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've waited over 2-3 weeks on a royalty tax income to be reviewed after being affiliated. I then had the option to restart and thought that might be smart, it turns out it put me in the same boat... I'm genuinely just trying to become a affiliate and it's annoying when i have the option to become one but rOyAlTy tAx iNcOmE says (UNDER REVIEW)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can't find the squad stream widget

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My anniversary is July 4th. Note today is July 3rd. Due to an unforeseen circumstance I will not be able to celebrate my anniversary on stream for July 4th. I went to change the date to July 8th, when I could, and it was unable to change the date. I contacted customer support and was informed that because it was 24 hours prior to the date that was selected, it couldn't be changed by anyone. This needs to be fixed. You should be able to change this date, up until you stream on that day. Or at least let support…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. let all content creators and streamers multi stream on other platforms for community growth and grow your community bigger please please vote for this to get this up so twitch can allow us

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The point of the summary is to recap the stream. Not having any information about how much money was made is baffling to me. Many times I have had to go back and scroll through my OBS with a calculator tallying up a ton of tiny bit donos because I am trying to figure out how much income was brought in during the stream. This is currently my only job, so it is important to me, and I am sure many, many others. Please help us get a clearer view of our income. Bits earned, extensions bits earned, sub tier…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello!

My streaming audio, after recorded, gets muted, inclusive the game's audio. I made sure to use proper music, researched what musics were legal to use. Did all the work and it still ends up muted. Can someone walk me through of what i'm doing wrong? Much appreciated!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?