Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1253 results found

1. Hi i just started sreaming and i want it to make my stream more professional so i use Overlay Expert I love it but I wish the overlay can show on my phone stream,

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As of 2022, it was announced that simulcasting on Twitch and to "short-form" platforms such as TikTok and Instagram would be allowed but that simulcasting to YouTube/Facebook - "long-form" - would not be.

The reason? "...because [Twitch] believes engaging with two streams at once can lead to a sub-optimal experience for your community."

But as clearly demonstrated by Ninja who had to drop Partner/Affiliate in order to simulcast not only to YouTube but to many other platforms, the optimization of viewing experience is highly dependent on the content creator and it showed that it was possible to do it given…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After clearing my rewards queue for channel points, I realized that I can no longer see who redeemed what. I liked being able to see which rewards were redeemed and how many times. It's nice data to have to see how popular a certain channel points rewards is in your channel. Thanks for reading.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Channel Mods should be able to delete clips created by other non mod viewers.
    This could help out to delete clips which are inappropriate to the context or content created by the broadcaster

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love for Mods to be able to receive revenue separately from the broadcasters. I also think that the broadcaster should be able to choose which Mod should receive a payout also. Mods are very Important to the channel and should be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded as well. I always thank my mods for all of their hard work and support, and I think that with all of the hate and racist and homophobic trolls on twitch, a thank you is sometimes just not enough for the hard work they do to protect Us while streaming.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have some exciting news to share with our Streamers! We have just launched a new feature that allows you and your community to celebrate your Streamer-versary (the day you became an Affiliate or Partner) in an extra special way. To help start the party, Twitch can now send you reminders of your upcoming Streamer-versary and helps you choose a date to celebrate within a 2-week window from the day you joined the Creator Program that aligns with your ideal stream schedule. During the stream event, viewers will see an anniversary badge and tag on your stream; and to help…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch should offer an instant deposit option that would allow streamers to cash out their earnings before their monthly scheduled payout. Businesses such as Postmates have adopted this practice and could give content creators the control they need to manage their finances and grow their streams.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be cool if twitch provided their streamers with statistics regarding the viewers, a spread of what devices, and resolutions people watch from. Often a layout of a stream, should be optimized for the viewers (It hard to see small text on a phone)

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Most streamers already have their main mods with which they communicate. Also often in big streams, streamers dont know all users in chat and who is who(does user adequate or how long user here). So i suggest if streamer wants he can create one main moderator in channel, that can mod(or unmod) other user.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Disconnect Protection function does not work correctly. When the stream is interrupted and resumed, I lose the sound on the stream. And the sound of VOD is recorded perfectly. I have to interrupt the stream completely and restart it to get the sound back.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it easier for Affiliates/Partners to change a simple setting like there address so they don't have to go through the process of Offboarding there accounts to then onboard there account and have issues with getting there Affiliate/Partner status back just because of an address change.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the Artist Attribution process easier with an artist history list made from previously attributed artist(s) that particular streamer has assigned, so they don't have to keep re-typing a username into the search field for each & every single emote. This can be tedious with a batch upload of new, revamped & seasonal emote art.

Design it so you click a name and go from a drop down menu. The search field should only be needed to find a new artists' username. We need to lower the threshold of effort to give artists the credit they deserve.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently we receive an email that reads something akin to "This month, the magical Squirrel has bestowed unto you ...€"

I'd like to see something like this:
    T1 subs (US) - x - ..$
    T1 subs (UK) - x - .£
    exchange rate £ to $:
    T1 subs (SVK) - x - ..€
    T2 subs (SVK) - x - .€
    exchange rate € to $:
    T1 subs (CZE) - x - ...CZK
    T3 subs (CZE) - x - ..CZK
    exchange rate CZK to $:
    exchange fee - -....$
    bits - ...$
    pre-roll ads - ..$
    mid-roll ads - ..$
    Prime…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Essentially it'd be just like stream analytics however it would be the analytics of the VOD after stream, to allow for more insight on when people are watching and stuff like that. I had a stream recently that had 20 or 40 people total, but within 12 hours I had 60+ views on the VOD.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WE NEED CO STREAMING i think this is a must as most people are in teams and love streaming together at the same time PLEASSSSSE

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Twitch responded

We are rolling Squad Stream out to Partners first because of the need for video quality options (also known as transcodes) in order to ensure the best experience for viewers.

Currently, all Twitch Partners receive video quality options on their streams by default, while Affiliates receive them as they’re available, with priority access.

Our plan is to make Squad Stream available to Affiliates and all other streamers as we continue expanding our transcodes capacity.

17. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm just curious if you could offer any information about why the dashboard stats seem to lag behind what I see on my main page as well as what i recal from each stream regarding engagment, ie, follower count, average viewers per hour, etc., as they are consistently about three days behind. I could imagine there is a back-end reason for this but I was just inquiring to see if you could offer some info to help me understand why this is the case. Thank you for your time.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I just got the achievement 'What is thy bidding' for having 200 followers. I only have 73 followers. I don't want an achieve for something I haven't achieved.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think that having the average viewer for affiliatship should be an average of how many viewers you get that week because if you average 3 viewers for a whole week with atleast 8 hours streamed i think that this should get you there.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?