Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1255 results found

1. After completing Path to Partner and applying, there should be an easy way to know and track where you are in the process. Something on the Twitch Partner Application page to show the process and a timeline.

Application Submitted > Forwarded to Reviewer > Under Review > Response Emailed

It can be really frustrating submitting your application, waiting months with no communication, and no one to talk to about or knowing where you are in the process. A simple graphic showing that your application is moving through the process would help alleviate the frustration.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maybe a idea to give people with the editor role more permissions in a Twitch channel? For example edit emotes, change pannels, change banner etc. So a editor can support the streamer by changing things like that. Or make a different role for that. Because as a designer i always need to send the designs to the streamer and alot of streamers are busy with other stuff like there community etc.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Twitch team.
    This is Jake Song from the PRISM Live Studio team.
    * https://prismlive.com/
    * https://medium.com/prismlivestudio/

The PRISM Live Studio app is an active application for live streaming to Twitch. Thousands of Twitch live streams are already being created every day through the PRISM apps.

Our app is available on Android, iOS and Windows platforms. In particular, our mobile app is one of the three most used applications in the world.

In addition, it provides various functions for IRL and gaming live streaming, which is favored by many streamers. Needless to say, new features are constantly being added.

Unfortunately,…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Channel editors already have the ability to edit nearly all stream info, such as title, category, and tags, but they cannot edit the Go Live Notification. When editors are preparing a channel before a stream, they should be able to customize this part of the stream info as well.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. En el panel de control me pone que tengo 42 cuando tengo 52 seguidores, llevo así ya dos días completos y no actualiza.
    Espero que lo tomen en cuenta y lo arreglen.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I appareciate currently there is no option for custom javascript due to security however third parties seem to not have an issue offering the ability for custom HTML, CSS and Javascript.

It would be great to have the ability to add custom javascript so developers can create more complex alerts directly within twitch. This also would be beneficial to people who wish to use packages from Nerd Or Die or another overlay designer/provider.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello!
    I recently received affiliate status, however during the onboarding portion, the Royalty Tax link doesn't work & gives me the below:

"We are sorry!
    An error occurred when we tried to process your request.
    Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience."

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For an extension I think a lot of small streams that stream of there console would appreciate a music extension that would just play music for the viewers to listen to.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. in a nutshell, I believe that currently the only way to subscribe to a channel is from the channel itself. But, if i want to subscribe on a channel from another website, and track it for analytics, could be possible?

for example: if i want to promote my streming from my website, and people want to subscribe from my site (obivious still a normal Twitch subs) and i want to know how many people subs from my site.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I understand that raid viewers did not discover the stream themselves, so if they stick around just for the raid, it shouldn't count towards the viewership criteria for Partner/Affiliate. However, I have been in streams where people who had never visited the streamer before stay for hours after the raid. I feel like that's a sure sign that the streamer has "hooked" the raider and you can consider them a full-on viewer that counts towards the criteria. I just think it's super unfair and discourages raiding because we know it's not gonna help anyone in the end. Raiding feels useless…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm a console streamer so I am forced to use extensions to get overlays on my stream without needing a capture card. Although as of now I am restricted to one overlay extension on my streams and I would like to have access to multiple overlay extensions. In hindsight it seems like an easy fix so... just do it.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. if the emote prefix is going to auto generated then it would be helpful if there's a guideline to the format in which it might be generated like "6 characters which will include at least first 4 letters of username" or something like that so that we can get a simple and more apt prefix. This will give smaller streamers more suitable emote names which will boost emote usage and overall improve the viewer experience and help streamers in improving their streams and in reaching the partner status. Its a win-win situation for both Twitch and its streamers.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to be able to mod some people because they are in my stream alot and therefore are most suitable for modding in order to quickly timeout/ban trolls. However, sometimes they don't realise when they say problematic things. But I have a few mods already who know this difference and could delete their comments if there were a main mod role and a minimod role with the only difference being that the main mods have the power to mod the minimods.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Editors should be able to delete clips from the link, not just the clip manager, just like the broadcaster can.

If you are an editor for a streamer who gets several thousand clips per stream, deleting old clips becomes a very painful experience scrolling in a list that only displays a small amount of clips at a time with no search option.

Deleting a clip that is several months old would take hours scrolling in one list making it unfeasible and the streamer themselves have to delete the clip from the link, because only they can do it easily.

I…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instead of limiting the Editor and Mod permissions behind a template of permissions, set up as system similar to Discord, where you can toggle permissions on and off, to allow for more flexibility between Mods and Editors.
    Example: Giving a Mod access to directly edit stream info (Title, Category, Tags) without accessing VODs, Clips or Panels. This will allow Moderators to assist the streamer further, without risking letting them access higher level permissions.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be really nice if Channel Editors could also edit channel points and create new ones, etc.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As an editor you can go on a past broadcast's page and delete it directly with the options menu, i would like for it to be the same with clips.
    You could even add a specific button to do that exactly how we can download Clips directly right now.

It would be useful when a viewer shares a link to a clip that we want to delete but have no way of finding it in the clip manager with the link.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/to7XESV

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggestions for stream duration to maximize viewer retention when a trend of good viewership happens! For streamers who want to reach greater heights, they want the best possible advice as to how they can get out of a rut such as low viewership averages.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?