Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1256 results found

1. alerts duplicate when you add more than one alert

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As the Art category is now the wild west with allowing ****, allow users the choice of whether they want to see this on the page. If checked, this setting would blur the thumbnails of any NSFW flagged content. In addition to this, this should be the default for users who are not logged into the site.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. quand je stream et que je cherche stream fornite je tombe pas sur moi et ducoup je ne suis pas mit en avant pour avoir des followers et leur montrer mon niveau je suis obligée de taper le nom de ma chaine pour trouver mon stream je n'en peux plus a vous de régler ca

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I find it confusing to see that the revenue page updates on the 12th of every month but I was told by support that the actual window for revenue is calendar month. Unfortunately, interpreting based on the revenue page update made me miss what I thought would be my first payout. I would suggest setting that revenue page to update on the last day of the month so that newer affiliates have a clearer picture of the timeframe that counts towards their payouts- I'm sure I'm not the only one who has written in to support being confused in this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the Artist Attribution process easier with an artist history list made from previously attributed artist(s) that particular streamer has assigned, so they don't have to keep re-typing a username into the search field for each & every single emote. This can be tedious with a batch upload of new, revamped & seasonal emote art.

Design it so you click a name and go from a drop down menu. The search field should only be needed to find a new artists' username. We need to lower the threshold of effort to give artists the credit they deserve.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make an option to select what currency we use and make it reflect on the payout and revenue pages so we don't have to guess how much we get etc. plus it would help against currency conversion fees on the streamers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch Alerts said "try Twitch Alerts and unlock 2 extra animated emote slots" I set up Twitch Alerts and linked to Streamlabs. How/when do I get the 2 additional emote slots?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to suggest that the Top 5 Channels have some mathematics so that its not entirely based off of Hours Watched, but a combination of Hours Watched and Chats Sent. Each streamer has different streaming schedules and some can't stream as much as others. But if I have 150 hours watched and 400 Chats Sent in Channel A, and 140 hours and 3000 Chats sent in Channel B, I would expect Channel B to be higher on the list. Unfortunately, it's not the case with the recap this year. Can you please consider Chats Sent for recaps in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think the community as a whole would love and appreciate a more granular threshold for the annual recap! To find out you are top 1% or beyond.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Je ne peux pas modifier les infos du stream en cliquant sur "Modifier les infos du stream" dans le tableau de bord (titre,notification,tags etc..) et je ne peux pas rajouter de nouvelle emotes j'ai un chargement infini.
    Merci de bien m'aider au plus vite.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need a moderator view for the Twitch app because on mobile devices we cannot perform tasks such as creating a poll, making a prediction, returning channel points, among other things

Adding this function to the Twitch app would greatly improve the experience, since for a smartphone moderator it is very limiting in that sense.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The recap of your whole year in general is a great function. The recap of 2023 is better than the 2022 and 2021 Recap.

However, it would be great to have a more extensive annual recap in the streamers you are subscribed, or you were subscribed during this year.

Your annual recap of each streamer can show, for example, the total hours you watched the stream of this channel, the number of streams you saw, total messages sent, number of emotes you used, th Top 5 of emotes you used, the number of bits and gifts sent to this streamer,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I was receiving subscription and advertising revenue through my old partner contract.
    The 2022 partner contract error will cost you about $640 in revenue that you haven't received. As Twitch Korea ended its service, I tried to enter an account to be paid, but I'm embarrassed because the payment method setting is blocked at all.
    How can I get the profits I haven't received before?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. タイトルの通りで、変更しようとするとエラーが発生し変更できません
    しかし自己紹介などは変更できます

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The yearly recap could be enhanced with a social aspect of introducing some degree of comparable experience. Knowing the hours watched in the year is nice but it could be helpful to know how that stacks up to other viewers. Same for chatting etc.
    Additionally descriptions for how you gained an achievement would add context to the experience. (This information can be found by following the link and scrolling through the next page down to the "bonus achievement" section! It is really cool!)
    Great work this year everyone! Hoping for the next year to be even better :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My recap says I got a Top 10% for Final Fantasy XI Online.

I don't ever recall watching anyone playing FF 11 Online. My stepdaughter streams COD and Sea of Thieves, so I can understand ranking those, and most of my subscriptions are 7 Days to Die players.

Where did the FF 11 Online viewing come from?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since this whole recap thing seems like a new thing, instead of a yearly recap, can we get a lifetime one that we can just create anytime..? For example, if you click on 'Lifetime Recap' Twitch will just fetch all the stats and basically just build your portfolio for you from the time you've made your account. This will include total hours watched/streamed; chats sent; channels watched; channels modded; mod actions performed; total unique channels subbed; total numbers subbed; total numbers gifted; total hype trains; total emotes used; etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. В данных браузерах twitch отказывается заходить в аккаунт! Выдаёт ошибку. Проходя на предложенную статью по решению проблемы, нахожу информацию, что версия браузера должна быть последняя, чтоб всё работало.
    Вопрос: на сколько "последней" должна быть версия браузера, если она и так последняя из существующих на данный момент(дата: 11 декабря 2023 года).
    Для справки, в пятницу Vivaldi работал исправно. Информацию о трансляции поменял исправно.
    Прошу решить проблему!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 62 63