Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1255 results found

1. I noticed a lot of the font options are Google/Open fonts. The font I currently use for all of my alerts is also an Open font but not available in the alert editor.

Being able to add custom fonts would be perfect, but getting more open fonts on the list would be a big win on its own.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Було б приємно бачити підтримку Української мови в Оповіщеннях для її використання на прямих трансляціях

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey there! I've been using Twitch Alerts for a while. I tried to upload an image and sound file today. The audio uploaded fine, but the image file yielded the error "A file name must be included in the upload." I don't know WHY I'm getting this error, but I've never had it before.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow you to import alerts from other services like streamelements or streamlabs or edit and move the text in the case of custom alerts, for example I who have an alert box would like to be able to move the text to the center of the box

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's insane how difficult it is for us to get help with a problem we're having. I still don't even know if THIS is the right channel.

Basically, I started using Twitch Alerts cause I saw I could use a video file with a Channel Point Redeem. So when I send the Test Alert, it shows up on stream fine. But when anyone tries to redeem the point, it still doesn't work. It's been an on-going issue for a month or two now.

I've tried remaking the Alert several times, trying other redeems, remaking the redeem, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to make it possible to rename the sounds/images we uploaded to our asset library for our alerts.

Currently, if we want to change the name of a sound/image, we have to delete the old one and upload it again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm trying to apply for twitch affiliate and when I do the tax reviews it stills says not completed after several days. I completed the forms fully and right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch's native alertbox system is a nice starting point, but I would like there to be more options to accommodate streamers with different layouts, in a way that would make it preferable over third-party options. Several of these suggestions come from the experience of using an alertbox that is scaled to make use of the full size of the stream window.

First off, there is a forced blank margin around alerts, and it doesn't seem to be removable (at least, not by non-power-users). I tested this with a variety of alert graphics, including some that are fullscreen or are full-width…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You currently have things like throne and streamlabs (that already have their own alerts) but could we also get further third party recognition so we can add if someone follows socials like twitter, insta, facebook, threads etc, and if someone subs on youtube (you do allow cross streaming now so having a third party connection that recognises these to put into alerts would be fantastic to add) I would like to be able to have these trigger within alerts but obviously some of these may be deemed competition so I can see why you wouldn't want them within your alerts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disabled users often don't have the opportunity to work as hard or long hours as their abled bodied counterparts. We often also have other expenses that healthy streamers don't. Like medications, therapies and treatment. Government aid has been shown in the media to not be sufficient and when streaming can make it possible, I want to draw your attention to how golden this is for not only me but for every disabled user on the platform. Please take this into consideration.
    Sincerely Ailin

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FORM DAC7 doesnt work correctly. When i try to put my VAT number there, that form report me is incorrect. Czech Republic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fare sondaggi era una buona idea per guadagnare bit, così come guardare le pubblicità, ma al momento nonostante abbia partecipato a diversi sondaggi con la determina di ricevere bit entro 45( non si è capito a cosa si riferiva se a minuti, ore o giorni) non si è visto neanche un bit nel mio profilo twich. Ora io chiederei più chiarezza agli sviluppatori e aggiungerei che oltre ai sondaggi, che sono davvero sporadici, per chi tifa potrebbe esserci l'opzione che chi ha trascorso un minimo di 5o ore al mese posa ricevere almeno 50 bit per aiutare a tifare gli…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I scroll down the list of followed channels and recommended channels on the left side of the screen if I hit the bottom of the list while scrolling it just sends me to the top again. This is really annoying when a stream catches my eye at the bottom of the list and I scroll down to see it only to have to make 4 attempts because I accidentally touch the bottom and I get sent to the top of the list again. I cant tell you how many times I just gave up and went back to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You cannot create more than one alert in the channel points section, if you delete the alert, you cannot create a new one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Excuse me, but I wasted hours and hours trying to verify my identity to become an affiliate to no avail. Persona does not accept any kind of document that I try and send it with very high quality, no glare, no smare, no problems on it. I tried government issued ID, driver's license, bank statements both personal and corporate, passport and even with the link that support sent me when I asked for help. Persona is pure bs and does not let me complete my onboarding process. Support is not helpful and not willing to escalate the issue to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have my stream alerts from StreamElements set up to be fullscreen. I like how I set them up as fullscreen alerts. With Twitch Alerts When I try to set the 1920x1080 scale to 100%, it still doesn't take up the entire obs browser window of 1920x1080. There's still a gap between the screen and the animation. I have to manually resize the window in OBS which causes sizing and placement errors
    for a full screen alert. The way my stream is set up, I request an option for the alerts to be fullscreen so I can make a complete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have been having this problem site-wide, exclusively on Twitch from multiple sources and browsers.

Images and whole modules are failing to load. This is affecting everything from:
    - Chatting, where the failing links are trying their best and covering text, and Channel Point rewards can stall indefinitely.
    - Alerts not loading on stream either at all, failing with the image, failing with sound, etc.
    - Trying to update stream information.
    - Trying to make changes to Channel Point rewards.
    - Trying to export a VoD through Video Producer.

The whole site seems like it's just falling apart as of late,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. si on active la synthèse vocale les alertes ne s'affichent plus dans streamlabs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am unable to create a new custom channel point reward for My Twitch.

When creating the channel point reward a red error message is being displayed "Error saving reward. Please try again". This is located under the reward name box.

I have refreshed the web page and tried signing out and back into my account with no change to the issue.

How do I fix the bug I am having?

Thank you in advance. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)