Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1220 results found

1. set the affiliate program just to 50 or 75 followers because twitch has a massive problem with correct viewer count, I have had like 20 people watching my stream at one time before, all chatting at the same time, and it only counted for like 2 or 3 of them.

2,331 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Right now the analytics page just shows revenue gained from ads. This doesn't paint the entire picture and it's leading streamers to think that bias is occurring in their ad offers. This can be fixed by displaying ad impressions, declined impressions, fill rate, ad pool size for our category, and CPM on the analytics page. Descriptions for each should also be included to explain these mechanics.

We're offered 55% of ad revenue but have no way to determine what that number is or how it is calculated. This leads to distrust in Twitch and the ads system. Giving streamers a…

1,901 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  61 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

1,719 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SO for a new person like myself to stream with 1 viewer for hours just having fun it cripples my ability to get affiliate because i have streamed for 80 hours with one viewer getting to 3 average viewers means I would have to get over 10 viewers to bring the average up within a 30 day period I wish it was based on viewers per stream rather then viewers per hour

1,712 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am having an issue with my achievements not updating properly. My path to affiliate and build a community are saying i have 19/50 followers but I actually have 37/50. Does anyone know how to correct this or if its a common problem?

1,317 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On July 24th, the development team added "Delete all of your Clips with one click" to the Clip Manager. I accidentally clicked the button when I deleted ONE Clips without knowing it on July 26th, so the clips I had clipped down for 3 years were just If it is destroyed in this way, there is no way to cancel the deletion process even if it is found to be wrong.
    I hope "Delete all of your Clips with one click" can be used as an insurance mechanism. For example, after pressing delete, all Clips will be deleted after 1…

784 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I get that the original idea of VIP badges was to recognize valuable members of a streamer's community, but the actual use of it is different in many cases and it is instead often used to give the streamer a better way to recognize users of a certain significance in chat.
    While that may often also include valuable community members, the main use is often to highlight real life friends, acquaintances, family members, other streamers, ... and more.

The problem with that is the limit of 100 VIP slots that is reached at the highest level, and while that might…

768 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. several people I speak to during streams are having the same issue, we have 5+viewers but only showing as 1 or 2 making it harder to hit affiliate average of 3, this should either be fixed or taken out of the affiliate system, help smaller streamers to create a small fan base. we stream everyday putting the hours up but the view count down as the stats are incorrect making it impossible to hit what's asked on average.

725 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

150 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A channel editor is probably the biggest role any streamer can give a person, but the channel editor can't do as much as they should be allowed to do. A channel editor should be able to do more than just create highlights, run commercials,etc. When a person is promoted to a channel editor, that means the streamer gives them their ultimate trust. So what should an editor be able to do, but can't at this current time? Here are some ideas:

• Moderate the moderators | Just as any other broadcaster can, a channel editor should be allowed to purge/timeout/ban moderators…

700 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  83 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Editable Emoticon Codes before the Unique Code.
    Partners too please, thank you.
    <3

Admin audit: changed "emoticon code" to "prefix" for ease of search.

638 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Right now, the Path to Partner achievements depend on the number of average concurrent viewers (>75). Some channels have a smaller community but a large amount of monetary support benefiting Twitch. The Path to Partner achievements should be modified to support the high-quality channels that are attracting paying subscribers to Twitch but which might have smaller active viewing communities.

For example, it might be reasonable for partner status to unlock either at:

75 viewers and 0 subscriber points
    50 viewers and 25 subscriber points maintained for 3 months
    25 viewers and 50 subscriber points maintained for 6 months

Rather than…

567 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  15 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've been using the alert system for about a week now on my partnered channel and I've run into a number of serious bugs with it. Many of these stop use of the alerting system entirely or make it cumbersome to use. Trying to go through the ticketing system directed me here. Because of these issues I cannot use the alert system until they are resolved as it breaks the stream entirely.

Skip Alert randomly stops functioning for hours at a time. - There doesn't seem to be a reason for this and it cannot be fixed on the users…

449 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please let us delete Followers. I had some trolls in my channel, creating stupid usernames including my channelname.

I reported them over a week now and twitch is doing nothing. This accounts still exist....

I dont want them in my follower list! I dont want them to get a mail, when i go live to remember them "Hej, he is online again, lets get there and troll him again"!
    If someone is trolling, following and gets a mail everytime, when the streamer is going live, he can start over and over to create troll accounts.
    So: PLEASE! Let use remove…

404 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So each streamer would be allowed to set one person in their stream "SUPER MOD" this person has more permissions than normal mods. For example the SUPER MOD would be allowed to mod and demod people from the stream. Another could be the "SUPER MOD" gets a different badge to make them stand out to the people in chat. Also maybe that super mod gets a permanent subscription for that channel. I'm sure there are alot more ways of making this a better idea that i just haven't though of however i think it would actually be a good thing…

312 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 249 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TL: DR

Instead of giving someone "editor" or "mod" as a role. Let us give custom permissions to users. (optionally)

Long story.

As someone who has been working on many services/servers like domain servers and game servers like Minecraft Where permission is always a big thing for "users". I would love to see the same here.

Being able to optionally give custom permission instead of roles or rather to expand on the current roles would be great! As there are only 2 roles currently.

:(

For example, I do don’t mind if mods can change the title. However, the permission…

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. follower counter does not working properly

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now on the Twitch Analytics Dashboard, it only shows how many followers you have gained in the last 30 days however it does not take into account people who unfollow during the same time period. This makes the number it displays misleading as you don't know how many followers the channel has grown by in the last 30 days only how much you have gained.

I would love to be able to see the Net Growth/Loss for the channel as well as the total unfollows in the last 30 days.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The title says it all. It would be useful to have the option to choose who exactly can watch past broadcasts, as well as highlights and uploads. I believe some affiliates and partners offer special videos that are made specificaly for their subscribers. Unfortunately, this can only be done by restricting the access to the entire VOD librairy.

Example: I don't want my highlights or my past broadcasts to be restricted just for the purpose of allowing my subs to get exclusive content from the uploading option. But if I would like to make that restriction I would like to…

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?