Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1254 results found

1. I'm having an issue of twitch taking away my entire desktop sound when I go back to my previous vods. My desktop volume is audible when I stream because my chat can hear me and my friends and the recordings I saved have the audio in them as well. How do I fix this issue as in my vods you can only hear me talking and it seems like I'm talking to myself half of the time.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to not have to give out my personal information to get the benefits like emotes, etc. I don't stream for the money, and I never want to, plus, it's not like I'm getting paid much anyway. Setting up payment options should be optional. I know that's an unpopular opinion, but I'm not one of the streamers who wants to make this their career, so I just want to be able to have emotes and other benefits. Would be incredibly nice <3

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The recent up to the payouts section has made a massive difference in ease of use, but I think we could benefit from it being taken a step further and revamping the revenue breakdown too. Twitch payouts are the middle of the month, but subs/bits/etc are processed daily.

I feel there needs to a clearer way of display of which payments were paid out in that month and which will roll over to next month as this would allow users to get a clearer idea of how much they already have towards the next payment threshold.

This could either be…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, I have an idea for something. So, people get spammed with links all the time. They disregard them. I know I do. The amount of links an e-vites I get is just too much to keep up with.

So, I was sitting here pondering, what can I do to expand an audience? I had the idea that if I could print a QR code on my business card, I could pass my business card out to people, and they could just scan my business card with their Smart Phone, and my latest content would pop up. So, I pass…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When filtering the Activity Feed to Alerts, mods are greeted with a grey box and mods can't access the control for Twitch Alerts. Allowing this will help the streamer not worry about Hype Chats or other nefarious actions from showing on the stream

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This seems like a really weird oversight, especially in a survey with the entire point being inclusivity. To share a few examples (including but not limited to): he/they and she/they pronouns are quite common; some people are comfortable with any pronouns; many people who use neopronouns will also use at least one non-neopronoun as well. There aren't great ways to specify this through your survey right now, which will lead to either people answering a question in a way that doesn't truly reflect their experiences, forcing everything into the "other" box in an open-ended way that will make data processing…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am Iranian, due to sanctions I cannot find my own country in twitch to set up affiliate program. I do not even want to earn money from twitch, I just want to set channel points. Is it a huge favor to ask? god I hate my country, it is so unfair. i wish I was born in another country :( .

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The streamer should be the possibility to promote a mod to a "statistics analyst".

Statistics analysts are a rare role (1,2,3 persons, maybe more for partner) which have FULL access to every statistics except the payment statistics.

So streams can be analyzed easily by the statistics analysts to give useful hints and tips to repeat successful shows.
    Otherwise games can recognized easily where the viewer count is lower than usual.

Dont want to use external websites like sullygnome, twitchtracker or similar sites for that when twitch HAS the functionalilty already.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 6000 bitrate is not enough for some games, 8000 would be way better as a maximum instead of 6000. It would be more easyer for us to make better looking quality streams. Thank you.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There are streamers who are putting in a major effort building up their channels, trying to keep their viewership counts high to gain consideration for Twitch Partner status. In doing that, they may avoid taking a chance with a particular stream(s) that's a bit different, for fear that it would harm their overall concurrent viewer count - so they avoid doing those types of streams. These are very talented, skilled streamers who may have a very unique creative talent to share that would be a tremendous benefit to less served portions of the Twitch community. The idea would be to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I see twitch streamers are getting some attention when joining Twitch Affiliate. So why not Twitch uploads too? This requirement for twitch uploads to join twitch affiliate should be the second option just in case for some twitch users who don't stream that much! (Like me of course)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hola buenas llevo varios stream con el contador con 1 persona pero luego voy a ver la gente que hay en la lista de espectadores y me pone que hay 5 – 6 personas. He preguntado a varios compañeros streamers que tienen afiliado y me han dicho que este error lleva existiendo bastante tiempo.
    Me gustaría que este error se solucionase ya que gente que empieza a streamear se le hace bastante complicado conseguir la media necesaria para afiliado.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not all streamers want to be greeted with stats, financial numbers and analytics every time we try to get to our creator dashboard. I keep my numbers off for my mental health, and I know many streamers are the same way.

Numbers can be very helpful to track, but they can also be detrimental to our mental health for some of us.

Would really love to have an option to turn off these analytics from the new Home set up!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Before being given moderator status - users should be given the option to accept or decline.

Moderators should also be able to remove moderator status from themselves on any channel.

Too many times new twitch streamers are throwing Mod status at everyone that walks through the door, hoping it's their new best friend.

Where are the users right to just be a viewer?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello!
    I propose a new role for people who co-manage a channel. This role would have the possibility to add/modify panels, banner, emotes, give/remove VIP, maybe edit channelpoints rewards.
    I guess that this feature has already been proposed many times but it seems so useful to me and posibly to many other people too.

Thanks to all the team, have a good day!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have an option when creators can run a test stream and it doesn't affect their viewership. It would allow them to go live to run test but won't notify or let it have a TEST designation where it doesn't affect the average viewership which in turn affect a creator's path to partner. Thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So the schedule keeps going to monday despite being set to any other day besides.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. With so many new streamers trying to earn Affiliate it would make sense to show us how many active viewers count as an average view.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My stream have a problem couple days ago , the hold black screen when im streaming , it notice like error . Pls help me out....thanks

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?