Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Affiliate button available, but does not work. Fix it, please.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently users can be given the role of either Editor or Moderator. These roles either give too much permission (editor role), too little permission (moderator) or don't provide permission for certain things at all.

I would propose updated roles (including new ones) that would give streamers more freedom and ease in choosing people in helping them manage their channel.

New roles:

• Stream Manager/Admin: same as current Editor permissions (replace current Editor role - rename)

• Editor: upload videos, download past VODs, reviewing, searching, sorting, and deleting (including mass deleting) clips, setting channel clipping permissions, ability to add markers and all the…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Let me change my emote prefix name. apparently that was a thing but now it isnt. i dont like the one that was auto generated for me

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give console streamers that don't use a pc and rather use the twitch app on their console the opportunity to add overlays, follow/sub alerts, the ability to use green screen, and have on screen donation alerts using the stream manager. As a console streamer looking to upgrade their pc it would be amazing to see this feature as streams that have overlays and more features present tend to look more professional and achieve better viewership

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, I've recently reached 50 followers, but they don't give me the affiliate achievement. So I don't know if this bug is or is a programming error or something similar.

A greeting. LukyGame7_

Hola, recientemente he llegado a 50 seguidores, pero no me dan el logro afiliado. Entonces no se si esque esta bug o es un error de programacion o algo parecido.

Un saludo. LukyGame7_

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. follower counter does not working properly

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pretty self explanatory - on the dashboard for a user, where it displays "Currently hosting X", include a timer for how long the current host has been on. Apart from helping to not exceed the limit of three hosts per half hour, it would be useful for me to know how long a channel has been hosted, to determine whether or not to choose a new channel to host. Thanks!

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be a very great idea to have an option in the moderation dashboard to activate or deactivate a filter for follows from accounts with verified email. This can filter (if the streamer wants) all the follow bots, to avoid them following the channel. (If the bots are verified it won't work but it's not very usual). The previous follows with non verified email can stay, so this will work for future follows, // // // // // // Creo que sería muy buena idea tener una opción en la dashboard de moderación para activar o desactivar…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back Views from Channels & Views from Outside Twitch in Stream Summary. As a smaller streamer, these were really helpful to understand where my views were coming from. They have recently been removed stating: "A detailed breakdown will be available once there are more views."

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enviei os três emotes para a Twitch tem já um tempo e eles ficam constantemente no modelo "pendente" para a provável analise que não ocorre, qual seria o tempo estimado para ocorrer essa analise?

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Whenever I try to connect my youtube channel to my account, I get this error: "This channel has no youtube account connected to it" (I'm translating from Italian). My youtube channel until now has always been succesfully connected and I had already exported several streams. Please solve this problem, it is really annoying, thank you.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Similar desktop experience for mobile, as to review stats, subscribe, etc.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As an editor, I want a tool to mute audio portions on VODs & still let them expire over time.
    It would be fantastic if I could go back to VODs and mute small portions for privacy if someone slips on a real name or too specific personal information or someone on their voice chat says something inappropriate that violates the rules.
    I don't want to highlight the entire video all around it in different portions to save it & lose visual content.
    It's an epic pain to have to download the entire VOD, mute it in my own software,…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I like that we can view our previous payouts and that we can see what we have earned within certain periods, however, I would love to have a section that will show us how much we have earned since the last payout and how many days are left until the next threshold for payout. I dislike having to do the math on my own and wondering if I am really going to get paid the amount I see on my channel analytics. Honestly, the lack of ability to check your balance in a simple way has bugged me for a…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello Twitch team.
    This is Jake Song from the PRISM Live Studio team.
    * https://prismlive.com/
    * https://medium.com/prismlivestudio/

The PRISM Live Studio app is an active application for live streaming to Twitch. Thousands of Twitch live streams are already being created every day through the PRISM apps.

Our app is available on Android, iOS and Windows platforms. In particular, our mobile app is one of the three most used applications in the world.

In addition, it provides various functions for IRL and gaming live streaming, which is favored by many streamers. Needless to say, new features are constantly being added.

Unfortunately,…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Maybe a idea to give people with the editor role more permissions in a Twitch channel? For example edit emotes, change pannels, change banner etc. So a editor can support the streamer by changing things like that. Or make a different role for that. Because as a designer i always need to send the designs to the streamer and alot of streamers are busy with other stuff like there community etc.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?