Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Partners just got four additional emote slots for their tier 2 and tier 3 subscribers (10 total). Affliates should also have these emote slots available so that viewers have an actual incentive to support their favorite small streamers. No one wants to tier 3 sub to an affiliate for a single emote if they can get 10 for tier 3 subbing to a partnered streamer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Personally, i do not have a mobile phone by choice. I have no need for it, so i'm not going to waste money paying for it each month. Therefor, i don't have a way to verify my login even though i have the authy app, 2fa enabled, and i'm affiliate. They have my tax information, but they won't "verify" me.

The best thing i could think of is if a user has received payouts, give them the same status as if they had a phone. I know a lot of users who stream, but don't have a phone to verify…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subi mis emotes desde el 6 de enero de 2020 y aun no estan autorizados, por que estan tardando tanto?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. no eh podido conseguir el afiliado ayudenme porfavor:c.... en el metodo de pago se queda en bajo revisionn y ya llevo 2 semanas

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Maybe make it so smaller streamers can still get noticed and not buried under. I got everything except the 2.4/3 views so didn't get affiliate this month. It;s hard to have a steady viewership more than 3 when you can't be seen under all the top ranking streamers. Also just navigating through everything. There's a lot that's unsaid about streaming. For instance I am confused about points, as a creator I want to give my viewers points for watching but it says I have 0 points. So what if I set it so each viewer gets 5 points per minute…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. At man får et svar fra en der arbejder hos twitch om når man har sendt en report. Så kunne det også være dejligt hvis man for en at chatte med om problemet så det kan gå så hurtigt som muligt!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i believe that creator shouldnt need an average of 3 viewers because say that you havea and average of 1.5 its really hard to get that up to 3

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Getting affiliate is a great step towards growing as a streamer. However for new streamers affiliate slows growth because of the pre roll ads. Please allow affiliates the option to move their pre roll ads within their first 30 mins, and not at the top of a stream. New affiliates are not able to grow viewership due to viewers not willing to sit through the 30 second ads. This stunts growth, this is not a problem on other platforms since their ads are skippable or not as intrusive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I've waited over 2-3 weeks on a royalty tax income to be reviewed after being affiliated. I then had the option to restart and thought that might be smart, it turns out it put me in the same boat... I'm genuinely just trying to become a affiliate and it's annoying when i have the option to become one but rOyAlTy tAx iNcOmE says (UNDER REVIEW)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. En el cuarto paso (Método de pago) se queda en revisando (ya llevo 3 semanas) intente comunicarme con soporte pero no me resuelven nada.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Estou já a 2 dias esperando concluir um item pra ser afiliado e a twitch só diz q esta sobre revisão, e não responde meu ticket. Se estou usando o PayPal q diz q é 2 dias no máximo e muitos amigos n esperaram esse tempo pra serem aprovados queria saber o pq esse sistema é bugado assim?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. so the people who have 50 followers can start and can be a easy to get money out of stream

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. La diferencia entre afiliado y socio me parece muy grande, estaría bueno que haya un nivel intermedio. Gracias!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No entiendo porque llevo 2 dias desde que cumpli la meta y nada que puedo ser afiliado porfavor ayudarme muchas gracias

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Boa tarde.
    O botão de Subscribe não aparece para os meus seguidores, e recém me tornei um afiliado.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I just got qualified for becoming an affiliate to only find out that I cannot because when I click "Get Started", I receive a black page with an error. I cannot start the on-boarding due to this error: "Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable."
    I would highly suggest that this bug is taken care of because now I am not sure if and when I will be able to apply.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Per me Twitch dovrebbe motivare i nuovi Streamer, e dare più possibilità.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I don't understand why you would allow custom tier names for subscribers but not have custom badges for them?
    Example, if I named my tier 1 Apples and I named my tier 2 Bananas I'd want to have apple and banana badges for them respectively

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I like to move around my emotes from tier to tier, especially if I get a new emote slot I try to move previous tier 2 and tier 3 emotes down to tier 1. I think it would be a good idea to implement a way for creators to quickly move what tier their emotes are, instead of having to constantly remove them and re-upload them just to wait for them to be re-approved.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?