Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

92 results found

1. Let mods, or at least mods with editor access, add VIPs to the channel. Or let streamers enable/disable that option for mods. I mod for a few streamers who're part of larger networks, so it'd be great if I could add VIPs myself without having to try and remind the streamer after the stream is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Highlights need a saving function so creators can keep their progress & work on their past streams later without risk of losing their work by needing to keep their browser open.

Also, the highlight processing has been an issue for multiple creators. When creators spend hours editing portions of a highlight & try to publish, an endless cycle of processing can happen.

Not sure if this is based off their own hardware & connection, but maybe bring video uploading back for all creators rather than affiliated.

Or create a draft function for saved work so users can save their highlight…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As there is different roles to be played on Twitch such as being a Gamer, Dj & Content Creator. I would like to push forward the Idea of a "Content Hoster".
    A "Content Hoster" would simply provide the best Streams for Streamers by Streamers that is broadcasted to the public 24/7 by the "Content Hoster".

What will be included in this role:

1. Categories to Host Multiple streams on one channel. Eg. A category folder that titles "Apex Legends 24/7" which would hold 1 or more of the best live streams that suits the "Content Hoster" Channel. Categories will be shown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow streamers to give more permission to editor like, edit rules of chat, edit point of channel...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As an editor, they can edit and delete our vods but they can't delete clips. Editors should be delete clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What i mena by DJ role is some streamers have !songrequest enabled and the broadcaster can give users the Dj role for like requesting like 100+ songs or 50+ i would like for twitch to add this role as in my oppinian it would be fun

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm a editor on one channel and i can't watch or edit the VOD because the channel owner set the setting that VODs can only be watched by subscribers and a editor should be able to at least create a highlight for the VOD and watch it to do so even if they aren't sub at the moment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The button "Channels you can manage as Editor" is hidden deep within Channel Preferences. In fact, it's so well-hidden and poorly documented by Twitch that the only reason I found out about this was through someone else on these feedback forms saying where it was. As an Editor for a fair number of channels, I, as well as many others, need this feature needs to be moved somewhere much more easily accessible; maybe move it to the toolbar on the left or onto the profile dropdown in the top right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix it so when Editors for a channel click under a streamer's VOD to create a highlight it doesn't take them to their own VOD page, instead of the channel you are an Editor for.

Same with the 'MANAGE VIDEOS' button on the highlights page that links to https://www.twitch.tv/streamername/manager - where you are an Editor for that streamer. When you click it it diverts to your own video manager.

The only way to get to the real page is to manually type the streamer name into the url or make a bookmark for each streamer you Edit for. I think…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most Streamers I watch have honorary mods who are other streamers just so they stand out from other viewers, I suggest adding a new role for streamers to add their associates/friend streamers to so that it is more obvious for viewers to know that these other people stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. it would be cool for a broadcaster to have the option to give a different chat badge to specific people in chat to show a specific role or important person in their stream. for example, mum/dad, bae, gf/bf, toxic guy in stream, creeper, troll of the stream, top donator, #1 sub, sub of the month, friendliest dude of the month, butt head, hehe champion, etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?