Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. yayın yapıyorum fakat, izleyiciler ayarlayamıyor kalitesini. interneti kötü olan izleyiciler var fakat tiwitch de video kalitesi ayarlanmıyor. kaliteli yayıncılar değil herkes bu özelliği kulanabilmeli

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would love to know how my channel is doing compared to other channels with my size audience. this could include:

Average Views each stream compared to other streams of other channels
    Follower rate per day/week/month in comparison to other channels.
    Audience retention rate.
    minutes watched per day/week/month.
    Chat messages.

more can be included but these are ideas of the top of my head that i would be interested in seeing :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ребят , очень дизморалит когда стримишь неделю , две , три , а к тебе ни 1 нового гостя не заходит . можно как либо показывать контент новичков?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Events that populate data on the dashboard like subs, followers, etc. are stored in UTC time but the dashboard itself is done in the users local time, so if I am in UTC -3, I have to wait 3 hours past midnight to view up to date analytics for a channel. It would be great to have the two more streamlined so we can view up to date analytics based on the date we are selecting, not from UTC time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Due to the fact that statistics of repetitions are recorded, it is very difficult to statistics online on streams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Как скачать чаты трансляций которые уже прошли

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. have revenue opitions under the streamers local currency instead of USD as twitch are paying out in local currencies it will be much better for this to be done

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi Twitch-Team, it would be great to know when (time) a viewer becomes a follower and also when (time) he eventually leaves again.
    thanx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So many people have been asking to at least give streamers a 70% cut from getting subs, paid subs, and prime gaming subs. Due to how hard it is for streamers to live, especially in California, not many can maintain streaming, and other jobs they earn money from to keep supporting themselves, and their family. I know Twitch shouldn't be looked at as a job, but if a person subscribes to a streamer, then they consent to support that streamer by even tipping them money, as well as enjoying chat perks. Please, I at least ask a 70% cut to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Poder revisar cual moderador es el que completa o rechaza las recompensas de los puntos de canal , y también poder visualizar quien tiene cierta cantidad de puntos de canal con un comando como "/point @user"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. öncelikle çok kileti plart form ama bi sorun var başka bi yerden kitle gelemedikçe gelişmemiz çok zor oluyor hiç değilse o 1 izlendiğimiz zaman yayınlarımızı orda burda gösterinki aktifliğimize göre bizde gelişelim ben 1 yıldan beri 38 takipçiye ulaştım bu az rakam ama benim arkadaşlarım bi yerden kitle gelince gelişyorlar 1 yılda abonelikleri açılıyor ama ben bir türlü gelişemedim buna bi çözüm bulun

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Eindeutige Erklärung für die geschätzten einnahmen. Im laufe des Monats und besonders vor ende des Monats (kurz vor der Umstellung) sinken die Einnahmen ohne Erklärungung bzw. ohne das man es nachvollziehen kann. Es wäre wüschenswert eine transparentere/genauere Aufschlüsselung und Zähler zu haben

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tengo un problema que es termino mi stream y después los datos tardean mucho tiempo en aparecer en mi pantalla y hay veces que los datos no son calculados correctamente y hay resultados erróneos entre el informe de stream y la tabla de analíticas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. quiero que me expliquen como se puede recibir donaciones y hacer emojis para el canal,la suscripcion y esas cosa como los bits .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I understand the need to meet certain requirements for affiliate. It's an accomplishment and rite of passage for most. However more and more i'm seeing that the analytics are driven by the lowest number (yes that's sadly how averaging works in math). Any chance we can do more of a MEDIAN level averaging system where we go by the literal median line and go "Ok cool, so and so had 5+ viewers consistently for an hour, 3 the previous hour and 1-2 the final hour" - Instead of it now telling me i have 0.9 to 1.9 average how about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yayını kapatıyorum sonra istatistikleri bekliyorum istatistikler yayına uymuyor uyduğu zamanda çok geç uyuyor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My analytics haven't been updated recently or they are inconsistent with each other. I've reached affiliate now and I'm on my way to partner but without my stream analytics being so slow, I'm lost on what to do. I really strongly suggest an adjustment to how quickly you analytics are updated so as a creator, you can grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. my live streams are having an average between 5 and 8, but my avarage view counter is scoring only 2.8 and sometimes 4.8 viewers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?