Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Me gustaria tener mas espectadores porq llevo muchas horas trasmitidas para 0.99 de media

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I used to be able to: edit stream info, control who to raid, access my extensions, and see my rewards que with the coded buttons panel of quick actions. It just disappeared tonight and I want to know why were they removed? They made my streams much smoother being able to control from the stream manager on the dashboard. Can we please put them back?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. today i was just trying to delete one clip but i deleted all of my clips. i wish it had a undo button if you made a mistake

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the streamer to see when a viewer clips their stream.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keep the screen on creator dashboard from disappearing the main screen for your stream if you press X on accident so you don't have to use stream preview forever like i have to do now !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make a twitch studio app for Ndroid so that we have a simpler way to control our streams if we do not own a computer

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please fix the subs and viewer algorithm i have been streaming and twitch will not allow me to be seen!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Olá, não consigo compartilhar o áudio da party do xbox one direto nas Lives, se puderem me ajudar eu ficaria bastante agradecido. obrigado

Na live só está saindo minha voz, mais queria que transmitir da party inteira. Me ajudem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Im new to streaming and some one donated to me. how do i get said donation

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. el titulo jugado no se guarda en la transmisión emitida anteriormente

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. far divertire i miei follower a fargli vedere ciò che piace a loro in modo da intrattenere più gente possibile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Deberían crear una sección para principiantes, es difícil que te conozcan entre tanto grandes streamers, una seccion que se llame beginners

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On Stream Manager/Dashboard:
    - Can you make a dock like the one in mod view for have control on more widgets without cover the entire screen of widgets
    - add again the predictions as a "quick action", it was better
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. a basic mobile application that allows you tu use your creator dashboard without having to open a browser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Previously when predictions were first added Twitch added an optional “Quick Action” to easily access the prediction manager. I used this a lot and found it to be very helpful. Just recently Twitch removed the prediction quick action from the dashboard and i would like it back! It was a very useful tool and it made my life very easy. Now I do know Twitch added a prediction manage panel but I find this to be a waist of space. Please I beg you add the prediction quick action back on the stream manager

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. my quick actions as of yesterday will not load it shows up for a second when i refresh then disappears n unable to use any of my options

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Average views are never correct my friends and girlfriend watches me every time I stream which is 4 total that watch and it only ever says one fix this now I have all the capabilities to become affiliate but the average view count is broken

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. provide new software to mobiles so that we can do some extra creative thing in our stream so i need obs to mobile so that we will do more thing in our stream it helps to us to make or build a huge community so please provide obs to mobile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?