For those of us who want to host multi-language channels, the only option right now is to type all the information at once (for example, in the bio), or have extra panels with the same information repeated in different languages.
It would be great if we had a settings option to select which languages our channel will display (like a multi-selection combo box).
Then, once selected, this could enable a drop-down combo box on all data-entry fields in the channel (bio, panels, etc...) so we can manually add the language-specific data.
Users browsing our channel would then read the entries that match their selected language, if available.
1) I set my channel to be in "English" and "Spanish"
2) I set "English" as the default (maybe a checkbox?)
3) On my bio text box form, I get a drop-down list with both these languages
4) Selecting in the drop-down "English" I type into the box "This is my english bio!"
5) Selecting in the drop-down "Spanish", I get an empty box and type "¡Esta es mi bio en español!"
6) When a user that has "English" as their set language reads my bio, they'll read "This is my english bio!"
7) When a user that has "Spanish" as their set language reads my bio, they'll read "¡Esta es mi bio en español!"
8) Users with any other language will get the default english text
This setting could also be used when searching for channels, so users of both languages can find the channel!
It could even be applied to the schedule so you can have language-specific schedules!