Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Twitch needs to stop "balancing" streamers revenue. False billings, rejected payments, cancelled subs, or anything related aren't even the streamers fault it is the viewer who tried to make the purchase and failed. This is just robbing streamers of revenue they should have earned. Anyone could literally ruin a streamers life through this method.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My revenue earnings on the Creator dashboard from 1/15 - 2/15 of 2023 stated about $264...However I just received the payout of $143. Where'd the rest of the revenue go? This is the first time I'm seeing a discrepancy between revenue and actual payout.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I normally dont earn much money on my streams but on oct 20th I did.
    I earned like 72-75 bucks on oct 20th I believe from 2 people donating bits
    to me and one person gifting 5 subs, That day said I earned 53 bucks cheering
    why is my revenue page lying about the money I made? first donation was 6969.
    which should be 69 bucks and 69 cents, then I had more bits from that person
    and one other person was giving me bits as well that day. that equals over 70 in total. I know ya take fees…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please reach out to our support team to investigate potential payout issues.

4. Nose que categoria es pero me faltan 4 dolares queria saber donde quedaron ya que me costo mucho tener 18 dolares y un poco mas y cuando miro mis ganancias bajaron a 14,05 dolares.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just wanna see a full list of my subs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

You can access this information in the Analytics section of your Creator Dashboard. On your Earnings page, click "View details" in the "Subscribers" section and then "Download my subscribers list". Thanks.

6. Desde que tengo el afiliado estuve ganando algo de dinero con los anuncios, pero, hoy que revise las ganancias, no tengo nada de dinero de lo que ya habia ganado con los anuncios de twitch turbo, porfavor arreglen eso.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why I have to wait an entire month for update with net balance....when my payout is $50. This will be my second paycheck over 6 years. Just want this to be easier & I have seen others struggle making $50 even as a partner every month. Really thinking about giving up on twitch if its going to be this tough to make my pay & plus I have to pay myself to make it. i lost count of how much anyone help with this paycheck. Last one I pay myself more than half.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to report a money issue. So i had 44.28$ for last month earnings but now i got 8.16$ added for this month and it only added the subscriber money instead of the rest of my earinings so i couldnt cash out my paycheck!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello, sorry to hear this. I think there might be some confusion that could be eased with the following information. Please note that the default date range defaults to the last 30 days, so if some of that revenue that was part of the larger sum might be omitted from the default view. You can expand the date range further past the last 30 days on the top of the graph to check this. If you're still seeing issues, please do reach out to our support team for further assistance. Thank you!

9. помогите определить когда измениться статус выплаты с вашей платформы банковским платежом, потому что уже больше 15 дней прошло, а статус не изменился

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why does my Total Estimated Revenue keep changing? Last week it was $20.80. Today it shows $19.76 I have lost revenue since last week. I'm glad that I've been taking weekly screenshots of my dashboard so that I have proof. I also noticed that $1.50 has disappeared under Paid Subs. Does that mean that somebody cancelled their Subscription?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

When viewing your total estimated revenue, please consider the automatically displayed "Last 30 Days". You can click on the top bar with the dates to expand the range, as some of your income might be beyond the last 30 days that is shown by default. For more info on reading analytics, please check out: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/channel-analytics.

11. Payout on hold since February 1st and no one replying me they says I have wait 10 working days but it has been a month and so and still they cant fix that and now no one replying on support. what is going on? why are they delaying payments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello there! Unfortunately, we are unable to assist on UserVoice with this type of situation. Please continue your conversation with our support team by replying to your most recent email you received. Note that we respond to inquiries in the order they're received, thank you for your patience!

12. TWICHT EU TO COM 18 DOLLAR DINHERIO AINDA IR A PESSOA ME ENVIAR DINHERIO E MEUS BITS E NAO CHEGA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Where is my payout twitch!? $ not in my acc., because why? I wanna know where my money's at. Last updated February 12th. It's now the 17th and no payment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?