Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

100 results found

1. Research function back to Week overview

please make the research for a much better overview back to
    -week overview style -
    or maybe with a function to change between day or week overview . you can't compare when you're at day style which day could be better for stream time
    thanks in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

For some context, we had an experiment phase for this feature in which we saw that streamers found the bar chart easier to understand over the heat map. As it had higher engagement/retention (meaning people kept coming back to it), we decided to launch the bar chart to all streamers, instead of the heat map.

2. good morning!
    Twitch says that the route to be an affiliate is not counting the Average of 3 viewers in 30.38 hours of transmission is stopped at 0.61 because if I have 3 viewers I know I'm suffering persecution but that way it's cowardice.
    Att. Mrcyberscript

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MEU ANALIITICS NAO CONTOU OS ESPECATORES NA MINHA LIVE JA FIZMUITAS LIVES E TIVE MAIS DE 4 PESSOAS EM ALGUMAS LIVES ME ASSISTINDO E O ANALITICS DIZ QUE SOMENTE Média de 3 espectadores

em 18,7 horas de transmissão

0,99/3 ESTAVAM NA LIVE, SENDO QUE ONTEM TAVA 1 E HJ MININUIO MAIS, JA BATIE TODA A METAS PRA AFILIAÇÃO E NADA POR CAUSA DO ERRO , ESTOU TRISTE POIS NAO PODEREI REALISAR MEU SONHO DE SER AFILIADO NA TWICTH, APESAR DOS GANHOS SER MUITO POUCO E NAO DAR PRA QUASE NADA JA SERIA OTIMO TER OS PONTOS DE CANAL LIBERADO

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry for the confusion you are experiencing. An average is just that - it will not count the maximum number of viewers throughout your entire stream, but it does check how many viewers there are at each point in time when you are live. Additionally, you will need to wait for the Achievements page to sync with your channel stats (this can take about 48 hours). Please also consider that the achievement takes into account the past 30 days of stats, not just one stream. Once the achievement is complete, and you complete onboarding, then you should have access to channel points. Thank you for your patience and best of luck.

4. Olá, Tenho tido problemas pra visualizar minha receita gerada, a aba em que costumava aparecer os valores acumulados e o detalhamento dos ganhos não está aparecendo mais para mim, e quando tento ver a renda na aba receita aparece a seguinte mensagem "Desculpe. A menos que você tenha uma máquina do tempo, esse conteúdo está indisponível." Poderiam me ajudar a resolver esse erro? ja procurei por videos porém n acho nada q ensine a resolver esse problema.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Apologies for catching this a bit late, but please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. It seems that you may not have enough data or something else is going on. They will be able to help you. Thank you.

5. Would love to have a place in the dashboard when I am live and when I am not that shows the names of all of the new subscribers when someone gifts multiple subs to the community during the stream and also for when someone gifts multiple subs to the community AFTER the stream ends. A good example is today, someone gifted 10 subs to the community about an hour after my stream ended, but I cannot see who any of those new subs are so I can acknowledge them in my future streams. Also, a list of subscribers to the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

There's a way to get a list of your subscribers. To do so, you'll need to open your Channel Analytics page, and under the section How many subscribers do I have today?, click Download my subscriber list. Hope that helps.

6. Depois da atualização de valor mínimo para saque, o valor que eu tinha na conta mudou, ele caiu, cadê o resto do valor que já estava na conta???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,
    Please reach out to our support team for clarification on your payout via https://link.twitch.tv/AffiliatesIncorrectAmountPaid. Often times, this confusion surfaces based on viewing date ranges that our outside the payout window. Our team will be able to provide more insight for you. Thanks.

7. EU ESTAVA COM O TOTAL DE MAIS OU MENOS 86 DOLARES E VOCES ME FIZERAM TER 51 DOLARES, QUERO MEU DINHEIRO DE VOLTA!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,
    Please reach out to our support team for clarification on your payout via https://link.twitch.tv/AffiliatesIncorrectAmountPaid. Often times, this confusion surfaces based on viewing date ranges that our outside the payout window. Our team will be able to provide more insight for you. Thanks.

8. Recebi a notícia por email de que o pagamento de 50 dólares seria implementado futuramente e quando fui conferir, magicamente meu saldo de 74 dólares foi para 48 🤡. Alguém poderia me ajudar?

Coloquei a data do período que comecei a fazer lives até hoje. Já é complicado monetizar o canal e isso ainda acontece.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

9. I had follower and viewer bots in my stream today and how can I get bad too 200 followers instead of 1.6k

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't understand why they're taking money from me every day, and I keep the constancy in the lives every day, can you tell me what's going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Não estou conseguindo ter acesso a minha conta no site para saber minhas conquistas o que está acontecendo?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello, if you're unable to access your account, please reach out to our support team directly for assistance at help.twitch.tv

Thanks!

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I apologize for this situation. Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv as soon as possible so we can investigate.

Thank you!

13. Quitar la media de espectarodes por que no funciona y en bes de subir baja siempre que prendo stream y sube cuando no hago y bajan las horas y dias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! Sorry to hear about the issues you're having here. Could you please reach out to our Support team directly at help.twitch.tv so we can further investigate?

Thank you!

14. To solve a RubyCube (in German: "Zauberwürfel") with an Easter Egg ;-)

greetings Urfin Juice 7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bir gün bi bakıyorum 7 kişi izlemeye 3 ortalama vermişsiniz birgün bir bakıyorum 8 kişiye 2 ortalama vermişsiniz ben bu iştirak alabilmek için kaç defa 3 ortalama almam gerekiyor ve bu günlük yayınların ortalamaları neye göre alınıyor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, if you believe there is an error in your channel analytics, please reach out to our support team for assistance at help.twitch.tv

Thank you!

16. It says I have only 17 followers but if I go to my Twitch it says 19.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! We normally recommend waiting around 48 hours for your stats to update after a stream. Thanks for your patience!

17. Hola buenas tardes
    Tengo una duda con los dineros recaudados dentro de un directo.
    Actualmente llevo recaudado:

Bits: 715
    Suscripciones: 14

total CLP aprox: $49.000.-

Pero en las analiticas del canal, me aparece un monto recaudado de 26 usd que equivale a CLP 19.934 Y no cuadra con el monto que he calculado junto con el 30% que me descuentan. necesito ayuda para entender bien. idealmente no me explique lo mismo que lei al momento de llenar el formulario, Esa informacion la tengo bastante clara. pagos de impuestos y demas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there,

When it comes to something like this you will need to work with our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate this with you.

18. pourquoi sur ma chaine twitch j'ai 211 follow et sur wize.bot j'en est 218 follow???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I had in my last stream 3 viewers from near begin of my stream till nearly end. my counter was most of the time around 3 or 4 viewers but in my statistics is only 2 average. I noticed it over a loger period and tested it (asked some of my family and friends). The average count was nearly every time below expectation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I dont know why but its been like this for a long time but i got a follower it doesnt go up above 30 to 31 it stays at 30, it also happened recently i got a follow and it still says 30 when it should be 31 or 32, is there a reason for this? I go on my twitch page and it still is 30 when in the activity feed it says i gained 1 to 2 followers. Can the twitch team please look into this i want my channel to grow in follower count but cant with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?