Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Ukrainian language!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. just wondered if or how i can live stream adult game such as: Melody, Freshwomen (those are the only adult games i would play ... I didn't see any of these titles on the prohibited list (if that matters)

is there a way to change any of my settings to allow adult games so that minors can't view those particular games when i'm streaming them

I just want to make sure i'm not violating any rules that i could get banned for...

I'm trying to play them to be tasteful and for the art of the storylines,

Most of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I broadcast from xbox series s. I have given permissions. I got xbox ban on Dead by Daylight for 24 hours for using inappropriate language while responding to a player after a session. Can it be due to this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. im new to this a was not aware that videos i made would just be deleted not even saved to a cloud or server i find t suprising ps4 videos i have made from years ago are still availible is this beacus as your record thm they save directly to the consoles or ps4 cloud (maybe twitch sould look into a similar thing ) at least i think you should include a way of auto down loading vidoes whn you finished broadcasting a simple tick box saying to download vidoes would mean i could click it with out thn having…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Apart from being able to select streams by view count, high to low and vice versa, why not make a different category for smaller streamers in games to separate from bigger streamers, allowing the smaller streamers to watch among themselves and build up their audience without having to compete for spotlight from bigger viewer capture-ers.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I tried to start a stream today and it failed horribly. I looked up plenty of tutorials and all the websites they recommended were either behind a paywall or sketchy. I wish that your streaming item (Twitch Studio) was more open to people with computers that aren't run with windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As someone who streams Pokemon Sword and Shield category. I've seen so many people streaming in that category who are not playing that game (pokemon sword and shield). But, rather using it to boost their viewer rates by streaming in that category. I find it difficult to increase my viewership because of this soul reason. I wish for these people to be removed and placed into the proper category. So that smaller channels will have the chance to standout.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. can we have a category for digimon tcg. there are a decent amount of streamer that stream their tcg battle on twitch under the category on just chatting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The monthly update for the payment balance does not update, the last update is on March 31, and today is May 7

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For new streamers with fewer followers, twitch should post them with an account. For a long time, my average target audience was not 3, but my instant target audience increased to 15, but my subscription button did not open. conditions are tough.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Poderiam ajudar os Streamers iniciantes, recomendando mais os canais pequenos com base no que os espectadores gostam de assistir.
    Tem gente que está começando agora que tem uma certa dificuldade para subir na plataforma por não ter tanta ferramenta profissional ao fazer a live, como aqueles que fazem live com o vídeo game e apenas podem jogar uma coisa e nem tem tanta ferramenta de monitoramento da live.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stram będzię trawał , aż momentu aż nie namalujemy na ścianie loga firmy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put smaller streamers on the front page more. Bigger streamers dont need the promotion as they have there following anyway.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove the Streamlabs link from Action Items, I don't use Streamlabs and I can't get rid of the action items because I don't have alerts from Streamlabs. I don't think forcing streamers to use one of two options is very good.

Or just let us dismiss the action items all together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No se como poner puntos del canal

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gostaria que a twitch tivesse um mecanismo que ajudasse streamers pequenos a serem vistos. Pois com o ranqueamento padrão por views fica difícil de streamers como eu que batem 3 ou 4 views no máximo, fica difícil de ser visto.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No sabia por donde reclamar asi que lo hago por aca, soy nuevo con ganas de crecer aca creo que hago un gran aporte con mi canal y estoy en pleno crecimiento y quisiera saber porque me silencian mis videos, hay politicas y derechos de autor que sinceramente muchos no los tengo claros, pero por ejemplo hoy prendi stream dos veces, en el primero solo jugue a juegos mios que son league of legendes y ****** nazy zombie 2 que no ingrese a youtube porque anteriormente lo hise y me silenciaron los videos, yo en mi ignorancia falta de informacion…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There's a spelling error in the danish version of "Show player." . It says "Vi afspiller." and it should say "Vis afspiller." - So just an 's' i missing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?