Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

248 results found

1. Seria muito bom se pudéssemos usar o gerenciamento da transmissão em tela cheia no celular.

Eu, por exemplo, não tenho 2 telas. Então, enquanto jogo, uso o celular para acompanhar o chat.

Queria que fosse possível utilizar o celular na horizontal para isto pois o texto fica pequeno na vertical.

Também seria bom se pudesse ter o chat e o retorno de vídeo na mesma tela, para que eu possa acompanhar o preview e ver o chat ao mesmo tempo em tela cheia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recomendações de stream baseados nos jogos que o streamer tem.

A parte de Sugestões de categorias é ótima e ajuda a pensarmos melhor no que vamos fazer de live no dia então pensei na seguinte melhoria:

Poderia ter uma opção de linkar com a steam ou inserirmos os jogos que temos para ai sim a twitch apresentar uma Sugestões de categorias mais focado no que o streamer tem de jogos em sua biblioteca trazendo mais comodidade para ver o que você já tem e quando quiser algum jogo novo pode filtrar pelos jogos que não tem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. При длительном стриме меняю деятельность например с просмотра видео на игру.
    В окне управления трансляцией меняю название хотелось бы прожать кнопку "Оповестить фолловеров♕".
    За премиум можно раз в час оповестить, за отдельную плату сбросить КД, также при наличие подписки можно настроить не получать премиум оповещения и настроить КД
    одно оповещение в день бесплатно)

With a long stream, I change my activity, for example, from watching a video to playing a game.
    In the broadcast control window, I change the name, I would like to press the "Notify followers♕" button.
    For premium, you can notify once an hour, reset the cooldown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The current thumbnail picker shows me one possible thumbnail for Highlights, and 3 possible thumbnails for Past Broadcasts. I should be able to pick any frame from a video to be the thumbnail, without having to screenshot/upload it myself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new category suggestions feature in the overview tab of the dashboard should have a search option along with its filter, so that streamers can easily pick out categories/games they're interested in and see the stats. As it stands, you have to rely on the feature picking the category you want to see for you, which isn't all that reliable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pre Twitch accounts aka those of us who were forced to join Twitch after the take over of Justin.tv We should be given priority over those who are not as tenured as us in stream ranks as well as perks, and a mentor status badge to differentiate us from those who never even had an account until about 2012... This used to be called Voiced. Those of us who have accounts that are OG should have more privileges over those who don't in terms of ranking on the overall page, easier time to partner, as well as more unique advertisements…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think it would be nice to have the ability to edit your upcoming week or so's schedule. Bring in what is on the normal schedule, but have the ability to override for next week only.

For instance, there is an event coming up for 12/5-12/7. I would like my schedule to reflect that I will be postponing my standard schedule to participate. To do that currently, I would need to unschedule what I have, schedule the event, then come back and unschedule the event to revert my schedule.

Doable, but a hassle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. in a nutshell, I believe that currently the only way to subscribe to a channel is from the channel itself. But, if i want to subscribe on a channel from another website, and track it for analytics, could be possible?

for example: if i want to promote my streming from my website, and people want to subscribe from my site (obivious still a normal Twitch subs) and i want to know how many people subs from my site.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Takipçi Listesinde NickName Yazarak Arama Seçeneği Gelsin Lütfen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to have a game show where I have a contest with 2 people and it is writing a story

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So....take this in....I'm watching a stream and on my channel an image goes up of who I'm streaming. People that visit my page click the "Join me" caption and then join me in a stream. Within the stream a notification goes up that states "{name} is joining themsnicole"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My time-zone is registering in GMT when it should be EST. Just realized today after streaming for several weeks so all my scheduled times have been off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great if there was some way to set your channel up as a space where your own community can enjoy another creator's content without all the noise of that other creator's community. I'm thinking specifically of large events like marathons where sometimes the chat is just a flood of memes going by too fast to read, or niche streamers who produce good content but routinely have their own chat set to subs-only, followers-only, or other gates using some of the newer security rules. Of course, the targeted streamer would get credit for all views/ads/etc. as if viewers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Es wäre super wenn man sehen könnte wer von den angeklickten Streamern auch folgt. Alle denen man folgt und eine anzeige ob sie auch folgen oder ignorieren.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a search option in the followers list so you easily can find certain people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Possibilité de mettre une story. Comme sur les réseaux sociaux. Ça aiderait les petits streamers à garder contact quand on ne peut pas streamer.
    Ça permettrait de poster des mini vidéo ou photos sur notre chaîne en attendant le prochain live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If I understand correctly, we can't play reruns now without straight up streaming an old video, which is SUPER inconvenient since it means I basically can't do anything with my PC while it's running. This is super lame and please bring back the old way.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Seria bem interessante uma opção de postar stories ,para manter os viwers por dentro das informações das streams!
    Novidades e informações sobre o canal!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Location: When in the clips manager (Creator Dashboard -> Content -> Clips).

Problem: When scrolling through clips, the browser will stop the user from loading past 1000 clips. I would like a way to load all of my clips (over 1000), without having to filter/sort in a bunch of different ways.

Current Solution: Currently to see the rest, is sorting by the created date, and going backwards. Also, sorting by channel which can be a bit buggy at times.

Solution 1: My first idea, is to allow an excel/google sheet export, much like stream stats are done. This can just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 예를 들어 저가 어제 도티의 스트림을 봤어요 근데 내일 또 보고싶은데 팔로잉을안해서 도티의 이름을 까먹었요 그러면곤란하니까 시청기록 보관함이라고 따로 만들어서 저가 봤던
    스트리머의 생방송을저장 했으면 좋겠어요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?